Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:07:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will the price of the bitcoin will reach so high that no one can buy it ?  (Read 1967 times)
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:10:31 PM

In order that bitcoin could be bought even at a very high cost, bitcoin is divided into Satoshi, which constitute one hundred millionth bitcoin. One or several satosh will always be able to call himself to buy almost at any price of bitcoin. However, I do not think that bitcoin will ever reach such a high cost that it can not be bought by a middle-income man.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:18:27 PM
Merited by justdimin (1)

I believe if bitcoin price goes million dollars then people will want to invest on this project because they know if they invest on this project they will definitely gain some profit.
I am sure before bitcoin would even reach that stage, there would have been more adoption based on real life usage as that is the only way it would be reasonable and who knows maybe at some point, a satoshi might even be pegged to a dollar or thereabout. Just thinking out loud anyway!

Price of bitcoin going so high will still make a lot of people to buy just the same way people are still buying now and there would be no difference, but the only issue would be, if the market still remains speculative in nature and highly volatile as a result of that, a lot of people will want to consider it too risky to be getting in by then.
m.awanda

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:23:36 PM

There are high possibility that the price of BTC will soar and that the amount will be quite high. It could be impossible to attain by us normal people. But we are seeing whales entering the market and maybe they will be the ones who can acquire them.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

There are high possibility that the price of BTC will soar and that the amount will be quite high. It could be impossible to attain by us normal people. But we are seeing whales entering the market and maybe they will be the ones who can acquire them.

We can still buy them on smaller portions , like for example in the form of satoshis . therfor we can still aquire a bitcoin no matter how high the price could reach .

Nowadays bitcoin mining has become the most profitable business of all. People started using bitcoin in every aspect of their lives. So, we can presume that the price of bitcoin can go higher.
Actually, bitcoin mining is more profitable for those who have been in mining right from the onset, and that makes it quite easy for them to expand over time, most especially with the value that skyrocketed few months back.

Moreover, I believe as we forge ahead, with developments coming in and getting to see mainstream adoption with a high level of usage as preferred currency, then we will get to see even a higher level of price than it is at the moment. All these do not certainly mean it would be a high price to buy as people will certainly buy what they feel they can just as we have it presently.

Mining is profitable back in the days when bitcoin is still unpopular but now that bitcoin is verry trending all over the world , many people are now mining it which makes the difficulty to go higher . mining do somehow affect the price of bitcoin because the more the coins they mine   , the higher lesser the supply will remain and that can result for the value of bitcoin to increase .
Turst1974

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

of course bitcoin will reach the highest price in the future, and we can still buy bitcoin even the price of bitcoin is million dollar worth, just buy in a small amount you know.

thats right, When bitcoin prices rise so high, it means many people are buying it. but I am concerned when the prices increasing so high it could not last long, because most people prefer to sell rather than buy, and that we can see when bitcoin price hit $19k and it didn't last long.
In the meantime it is not possible because of the downstream in the price. No chances are there for any growth in the price, besides we saw fall in the price during this year. I am sure that the price will remain the same till the end of this year. So people are able to buy bitcoin and the predictions are out of senses which are totally baseless and the facts are against the predictions.
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

This high price can bring bad effect as exchange of bitcoin can be stop. Bitcoin price will be that much higher that, peoples can lose their interest for becoming more expensive. Few people will be the owner of bitcoins and they can control the market. But don’t think it will go in that much higher that people can’t buy.
How on earth will the exchange of bitcoin get to be stopped because of a high price ?

I want to assume a lot of people just say things for the sake of saying it. The same way bitcoin was once less than a dollar and people are still buying the little they can buy now with exchange going on, that is the same way they would keep doing so when we get to see a higher price than this unless you are not aware that you do not necessarily need to be buying 1btc before you own a bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

now only the price is little high , i think the value of the coin in future days may reach so high so that it would become so expensive to buy it
because now the people in the world started learning about bitcoin may it become popular 
If it happen in the future that the price of 1 bitcoin is too expensive for average investors then, the market will open a fraction of bitcoin which is a satoshi which I think can be affordable to us. The market will also adapt with the trend of this technology. Anyway let's just be practical as everything will follow with the flow.
cintamoni

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:31:45 AM

of course bitcoin will reach the highest price in the future, and we can still buy bitcoin even the price of bitcoin is million dollar worth, just buy in a small amount you know.
May be because anything is possible in cryptocurrency world. According to the previous year predictions many people were sure that the price of bitcoin will be more than $50k. This prediction became false but it became true then how many people would be able to buy bitcoin? I think no one because of the too high price. Too high price is not good for new investors.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:24:12 PM

now only the price is little high , i think the value of the coin in future days may reach so high so that it would become so expensive to buy it
because now the people in the world started learning about bitcoin may it become popular 
If it happen in the future that the price of 1 bitcoin is too expensive for average investors then, the market will open a fraction of bitcoin which is a satoshi which I think can be affordable to us. The market will also adapt with the trend of this technology. Anyway let's just be practical as everything will follow with the flow.
You sounded like the fraction is not in use already. We have 100 million satoshis that makes up a single bitcoin and that on its own is enough of a fraction to take advantage of.

Even as it is now, the current price is still very expensive for a lot of people, but they still buy the little fraction they can buy anyway, and I believe nothing is going to change when the time comes when the price is far more than it is, unless of course you want to say the price of bitcoin ends up being more than $100million, and in that case, I really want to imagine what the market cap would be like, and to me, that sounds unreasonable to see that happen.
Domicbora

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:09:24 PM

May be because anything is possible in cryptocurrency world. According to the previous year predictions many people were sure that the price of bitcoin will be more than $50k. This prediction became false but it became true then how many people would be able to buy bitcoin? I think no one because of the too high price. Too high price is not good for new investors.
I am very sure at some point in the past, a whole lot of people would have imagined if people would still buy when the price reaches $10000, when the price was still less than a dollar back then.

The same question is being asked now and all I can say is that nothing will change from what is happening now with people buying to what will happen then when people will still be buying the little they can buy. High price is not a halting factor for someone who is ready to buy into a market.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:51:53 PM

If the trend is going to be like 2017 then yes, there is going to be situations like only whales can offord buying huge bitcoins. I believe all who are earning bitcoin now, will have enough amount to buy and sell bitcoins. The circulation should be high when the price are so high and obviously the trade volume would be high as well. Hope to see such situation. If this situation happens then, other altcoins value would certainly increase as well.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

you should be able to see from the history of bitcoin prices from year to year so you can get your own conclusions because the price of bitcoin can be very expensive which initially only cost less than $ 10 now can be as expensive as this so I'm sure the price of bitcoin can be more expensive than last year .
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

There is no doubt in that surely the price of the bitcoin will reach very high but this is not happen immediately. It will take some years to achieve this. One day normal people will not buy bitcoin easily due to its high value. Day by day bitcoin become more famous and the investors are also very high. Many people now invest in bitcoin and hold it for long term because the value will become very high at that time we can sell and earn more profit. In future surely this happen so dont miss this chance to invest in bitcoin.
Alfiehob

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:12:10 PM

you should be able to see from the history of bitcoin prices from year to year so you can get your own conclusions because the price of bitcoin can be very expensive which initially only cost less than $ 10 now can be as expensive as this so I'm sure the price of bitcoin can be more expensive than last year .
There are some people who manage the price of bitcoin and when they want they manipulate the market. They will never groom the price as much that is goes beyond the limit of ordinary person. They will fix a highest limit which they believe that people can buy till this limit and will never accede that limit. These whales are the big reason for bitcoin destruction.
ErmaburR

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:32:04 AM

If the trend is going to be like 2017 then yes, there is going to be situations like only whales can offord buying huge bitcoins. I believe all who are earning bitcoin now, will have enough amount to buy and sell bitcoins. The circulation should be high when the price are so high and obviously the trade volume would be high as well. Hope to see such situation. If this situation happens then, other altcoins value would certainly increase as well.
May be the price reach to that level in the future, but I think it will not be good for bitcoin overall because the demand for bitcoin will down which may cause low price again. In my opinion the price should be in limit for everyone, so that average people also able to put their money in bitcoin and make some money in the future. Too high price is not good for bitcoin at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: