Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Lame Train to Nowheresville  (Read 3716 times)
joulesbeef

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

moOo

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 05:33:35 AM

I called midget hotline they say it is ok as long as I meant, places to spend bitcoins and not new people with them in their pockets.
But point well taken. Meuh.

mooo for rent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThomasV
Legendary

Activity: 1896
Merit: 1353

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2011, 05:48:24 AM

Why does anyone pay attention to anything a meteorologist says?

when GeniuSxBoY is bullish, it means that he just bought some soins.
when GeniuSxBoY is bearish, it means that he just sold.

nothing else, really.

Electrum: the convenience of a web wallet, without the risks
cloon

Activity: 387

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 06:01:53 AM

nothing else, really.
absolutely right!
he's only a panic spreeing troll
do not listen to him... buy and hold! whitch prize doesnt matter

donations to 13zWUMSHA7AzGjqWmJNhJLYZxHmjNPKduY
geek-trader

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 06:33:48 AM

nothing else, really.
absolutely right!
he's only a panic spreeing troll
do not listen to him... buy and hold! whitch prize doesnt matter

I guess I stopped listening to him when he spewed his misogynistic crap in the Bitcoin Tattoo thread.  Since then he's been on my "Do Not Pay Attention" list.

Make 1 deposit and earn BTC for life! http://bitcoinpyramid.com/r/345
Play my FREE HTML5 games at: http://magigames.org  BTC donations accepted.
GeniuSxBoY (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 07:39:32 AM

A girl tattoos a bitcoin to her vagina for money and shows it off on the internet.

Yet I'm sooo misogynistic for advocating that she do something more respectable with her life.  Roll Eyes

Be humble!
ruski

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 07:43:56 AM

What could be more respectable than promoting Bitcoin? You just know that ad's going to get some quality exposure.

Wonder if her Bitcoin's for sale? Roll Eyes

GeniuSxBoY (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 07:45:57 AM

What could be more respectable than promoting Bitcoin? You just know that ad's going to get some quality exposure.

Wonder if her Bitcoin's for sale? Roll Eyes

I guarantee it is.

Be humble!
geek-trader

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 08:50:27 AM

A girl tattoos a bitcoin to her vagina for money and shows it off on the internet.

Yet I'm sooo misogynistic for advocating that she do something more respectable with her life.  Roll Eyes

Once you get older than 17, you'll meet people from all walks of life, realize how narrow your thinking has been, and embrace the variety of life styles each individual chooses for themself.

Or not.

As I enter my 40's, I actually find myself with less patience for asshats.  So I guess you have that to look forward to.  Or not.  You are already a grumpy old man, and you are not even old yet.

Just in case I am not clear, GeniuSxBoY is on my asshat list.  There are only 4 or 5 of you on there, so, hey, good job!  You and AngelusWebDesign, BTC-Joe and Tonto can go have a party.

proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 12:18:59 PM

Interesting.  There's a bot executing trades every 3 seconds or so.  I noticed it doing it's thing and I wanted to see what would happen if I tried to execute a small trade while it was doing it's thing.  So, I place a small sell on the order book about 5 minutes ago.  It still has not executed.  That's never been the case for me.  Every order I've ever entered has executed within seconds of being placed, so I wonder if this bot's action is somehow preventing people from executing sell orders...

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
coined

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 12:37:32 PM

Interesting.  There's a bot executing trades every 3 seconds or so.  I noticed it doing it's thing and I wanted to see what would happen if I tried to execute a small trade while it was doing it's thing.  So, I place a small sell on the order book about 5 minutes ago.  It still has not executed.  That's never been the case for me.  Every order I've ever entered has executed within seconds of being placed, so I wonder if this bot's action is somehow preventing people from executing sell orders...

just sell orders? either way if a bot can clog up the system with 1000's of tiny orders queuing everyone else's, something has to be done,  would a larger minimum trade amount fix it?, or at least expose the bot owner to more risk by attempting it,
proudhon
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 01:03:58 PM

just sell orders? either way if a bot can clog up the system with 1000's of tiny orders queuing everyone else's, something has to be done,  would a larger minimum trade amount fix it?, or at least expose the bot owner to more risk by attempting it,

Yeah, if that's the case, then the market is, for all intents and purposes, not liquid for anyone but certain bot owners.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
proudhon
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 01:16:58 PM

Something strange is going on a MtGox, I think.  Orders simply are not executing.  Also the feed to Sierra Charts is like 15 minutes behind, and when I restart the feed it'll only download a handful of transactions at a time.  Also, looks like the order book data is not updating at MtGoxLive.

Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 01:21:16 PM

they've been hit with DDOS

site took forever to load
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 02:47:44 PM

Something strange is going on a MtGox, I think.  Orders simply are not executing.  Also the feed to Sierra Charts is like 15 minutes behind, and when I restart the feed it'll only download a handful of transactions at a time.  Also, looks like the order book data is not updating at MtGoxLive.

so that is why i cannot make a trade. hm. normally a buy or sell takes very little time. now it
just sits in the queue.
GeniuSxBoY (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 04:01:13 PM

Once you get older than 17, you'll meet people from all walks of life, realize how narrow your thinking has been, and embrace the variety of life styles each individual chooses for themself.

Or not.

As I enter my 40's, I actually find myself with less patience for asshats.  So I guess you have that to look forward to.  Or not.  You are already a grumpy old man, and you are not even old yet.

Just in case I am not clear, GeniuSxBoY is on my asshat list.  There are only 4 or 5 of you on there, so, hey, good job!  You and AngelusWebDesign, BTC-Joe and Tonto can go have a party.

You're 40 and you think that putting me on an "asshat list" is the way to "embrace the variety of lifestyles each individual chooses for themself"?

Be humble!
geek-trader

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 04:16:44 PM

You're 40 and you think that putting me on an "asshat list" is the way to "embrace the variety of lifestyles each individual chooses for themself"?

Well, obviously, you don't embrace the asshats!    Grin

GeniuSxBoY (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 04:26:43 PM

You know what they say...

"if you can't embrace em? Join em!"

Huh

Be humble!
zachcope

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:16:02 PM

It's pretty clear that nobody is buying bitcoins anymore.  Anyone that's going to buy up a lot of coins right now to prove me wrong is just throwing away money.  Undecided  The only reason the price is staying in place is because of a select few rich individuals that can absorb enough coins to counteract any attack.  Nobody is selling because they see how much money is 'readily available' but that money would be used by now if it were intended to be used.

It's like playing a nice game of basketball, when all of a sudden Lebron James enters the game. At first you're like HELL YAH.... then you quickly realize that the only one scoring is Lebron James.
How is nowheresville nowadays lol no faith BTC

XxionxX

Activity: 254

Digital money you say?

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:30:53 PM

How is nowheresville nowadays lol no faith BTC

What is up with the necro threads? At least necro a fun thread like the pizza thread or something. These are just boring and lame. Leave them alone, these threads are dead and gone.

FAP Turbo 2.0, the FOREX trading robot which also trades bitcoin!

I had to link it because I love the name. Seriously, that is the real name.
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:38:34 PM

this one has some nasty's too.

Edward50 and fcmatt.  even proudhon had his moments.

yikes.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: