Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 12:19:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velocitycoin- Client Update 1.2.0- Important Update Immediately  (Read 58625 times)
dr_yan_yan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:00:40 PM

Everyone... Need you to Vote for VEL to be added.

Each person gets 10 Votes per day. so click VEL  10x !!

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
Last1212

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:13:17 AM

Everyone... Need you to Vote for VEL to be added.

Each person gets 10 Votes per day. so click VEL  10x !!

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

Bump

Some donate will be good))))))
LTC: LLEhzonntRjo4pLqaw93ZQzw8Qdx3HQ2k7        DOGE: DCty26Yk5kbG2NfoknoyY3UajPzsmbhXP9
WDC: WYJW8RYrc3C8K7duaAWqs8YayMLLNEkWBC        CAT: 9nJcehD9dkcsrrVmJxnLJRFc61158nTvvP
dr_yan_yan

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:15:34 AM

it is good idea they have to do the BTC payments for votes also.

Gets your coin on their exchange  AND  helps pay to improve the service also!
JohnDorien

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:27:28 AM

Awesome news for VEL

http://bbs.wabigong.com/thread-1062-1-1.html

First chinese exchange having an article about it!
dr_yan_yan

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:40:11 AM

Awesome news for VEL

First chinese exchange having an article about it!

guagao.com used to be the Chinese exchange for VEL, but they are closed at the moment.

So this new exchange will be fantastic!
At the moment they are still in promotion phase... but it is very exciting.
JohnDorien

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:15:30 AM

Ok thanks for clarifying Yan_yan..

I was never able to figure out the trading function there so thought it was just like an online wallet or such...

Anyways, If it hits wabigong this is a great thing
Slaxt

Activity: 476

Gone......

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:39:42 AM

WTS 40000VEL

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
dr_yan_yan

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:49:35 AM

Advance Warning Everyone... VEL goes live for trading in China tomorrow night!

www.wabigong.com  have been promoting it hard since yesterday and are now moving into 2nd stage of promotions before they launch for trading.

you can see the post here on their site

this is basically getting everyone to spread the word prior to launch.

Just wanted to make it fair for those that don't read chinese, so that you can all be ready it too!
dr_yan_yan

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:01:55 AM

Just a few tips for trading on Chinese websites.
This is pulled and edited from a post for trading APPLECOIN on  BTC38.com  but the same tips apply.
I will update it once VEL launches for trading.

Ok, so the very first trick is...
1) INSTALL GOOGLE CHROME!  It has an auto Translate feature that is very very useful!

2) Buttons don't translate... BUT if you run your hand over the button, and then look at the bottom left of page, it tells you what it does.
However, the good thing about Wabigong, is that it is mostly all Text & Links... so it should all translate for you.

3) Next is to get a QQ ID...  QQ is like Yahoo messenger or  ICQ etc. But basically EVERYONE in China uses it, and it is very convenient to use to sign into other websites etc.  Signup for an International QQ ID @    http://reg.imqq.com/

4) Look to the top right of the screen and click the QQ button to Login Using your new QQ ID number and password!

5) Enter your QQ ID Number and Password here!  -  you may also need to add a few extra details... the translation will tell you what goes where.

6) You should now be logged in, and you need to DEPOSIT Coins!

7) So scroll down the page till you see the VEL coin area. Click on the RECHARGE link, and it should generate a Deposit Address for you (sometimes you have to do it a couple of time, or go back to the TRADE page, then come back etc..)

VelocityCoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:22:16 AM

Just a few tips for trading on Chinese websites.
This is pulled and edited from a post for trading APPLECOIN on  BTC38.com  but the same tips apply.
I will update it once VEL launches for trading.

Ok, so the very first trick is...
1) INSTALL GOOGLE CHROME!  It has an auto Translate feature that is very very useful!

2) Buttons don't translate... BUT if you run your hand over the button, and then look at the bottom left of page, it tells you what it does.
However, the good thing about Wabigong, is that it is mostly all Text & Links... so it should all translate for you.

3) Next is to get a QQ ID...  QQ is like Yahoo messenger or  ICQ etc. But basically EVERYONE in China uses it, and it is very convenient to use to sign into other websites etc.  Signup for an International QQ ID @    http://reg.imqq.com/

4) Look to the top right of the screen and click the QQ button to Login Using your new QQ ID number and password!

5) Enter your QQ ID Number and Password here!  -  you may also need to add a few extra details... the translation will tell you what goes where.

6) You should now be logged in, and you need to DEPOSIT Coins!

7) So scroll down the page till you see the VEL coin area. Click on the RECHARGE link, and it should generate a Deposit Address for you (sometimes you have to do it a couple of time, or go back to the TRADE page, then come back etc..)

Good Job Yan
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:50:20 PM

Very nice! Smiley

thanks for the info, i was about to eat up 83K buy wall at coinedup Undecided
Blackblanco

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:22:19 PM

Hi there,

Very interested in VEL, but why no Mac or Linux Wallet? I don't feel comfortable leaving coins on any exchanges these days for obvious hacking reasons. Not to offend but it seems like all of the coins you promote don't care about the anti-microsoft crowd.

Also, I checked out the Chinese trading site per our instructions but it appears that you cannot trade to BTC, only CNY??

Thank you.

"Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons." - Woody Allen
 Robbed of 6700 BC, bought at 3k sat.  Donations much appreciated. BMzphiQ2NVXotkVCA7zECo5FfbAjrt368u  ZET:  ZRKFgHFhKYiyL6r1o3cU5swwvF2GBoAEjt
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:39:56 PM

Time to buy, VEL could reach 0.00003BTC tomorrow and still climbing up.
dr_yan_yan

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:00:52 PM

Hi there,

Very interested in VEL, but why no Mac or Linux Wallet? I don't feel comfortable leaving coins on any exchanges these days for obvious hacking reasons. Not to offend but it seems like all of the coins you promote don't care about the anti-microsoft crowd.

Also, I checked out the Chinese trading site per our instructions but it appears that you cannot trade to BTC, only CNY??

Thank you.

Yes with many of the Chinese sites, they trade direct to CNY (as this is the main trade for the chinese), and then you trade again to a carrytrade.
Unfortunately wabigong.com does not trade BTC (just not popular on the smaller sites).

So I recommend you use APC as your carrytrade on www.btc38.com  or   https://www.swisscex.com/market/APC_BTC

Otherwise you can always just trade on  www.coinedup.com  there should be a fair amount of Arbitrage trade occuring there anyway.

**********OH, and I forgot to say... Remember to trade with extreme caution on ALL new exchanges!!
Transfer in small,  trade it, then withdraw it out straight away.
It may have a lot of traffic, so it could be slow, or it might run beautifully  (their site does have 500+ BTC trade volume daily, so its not tiny)

But yeah, just transfer in small, and withdraw after trade.***************
dr_yan_yan

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:02:30 PM

Very nice! Smiley

I am confused... buying it cheap is exactly what you want to do.
in about 10 hours from now it will be trading like mad and the price will go bonkers.

The advance warning was to let everyone know to buy to cheap while they can, or to cancel their sell orders and wait for the price increase.
dr_yan_yan

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:04:40 PM

Hi there,

Thank you.

Sorry I am not familiar with Mac or Linux personally.
But, I do know that all the linux users are currently just getting the source direct and compiling it themselves.

https://github.com/Velocitycoin/velocitycoin

But I will see what I can do to organize a Linux compiled download.
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:03:13 PM

Very nice! Smiley

in about 10 hours from now it will be trading like mad and the price will go bonkers.

The advance warning was to let everyone know to buy to cheap while they can, or to cancel their sell orders and wait for the price increase.

I said I was about to sell my 83k VEL due to the huge buy order.  Yeah its time to buy not sell
VelocityCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:48:41 AM

Very nice! Smiley

I said I was about to sell my 83k VEL due to the huge buy order.  Yeah its time to buy not sell

Yes the time has come.
VelocityCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:38:24 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 08:52:38 AM by VelocityCoin

VEL now trading at

http://wabigong.com

Get over and start trading.
ehoffman

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:10:58 AM

Site seem in maintenance mode or something...

Like my comments?  Cheer me up at 137s1qFV63M6SXWhKkwjaZKEeZX23pq1hw
Don't like my comments, donate to the BCRT (better comment research team) here at 1A1PbZypjEe7yanj69ApVS1FhK8UMW7Wdc Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: