Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Proposed feature for freebitco.in  (Read 6056 times)
deisik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 06:36:57 PM

Recently I've been playing at freebitco.in (in fact, I'm one of the first users there) and now through my referral link gained some additional income. I think it is fair to share some of these profits with my referrals (say 50% of the commissions). Presently, the service doesn't provide such functionality, so I wrote the author of the service in the thread here (my post there). If anyone would deem such a feature useful, please leave your feedback either here or in that thread directly...

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
talas

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 01:32:12 PM

Yes, this site is great.
g83

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 01:34:31 PM

I would like to share profits with my refs too ...
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 09:53:23 PM

Recently I've been playing at freebitco.in (in fact, I'm one of the first users there) and now through my referral link gained some additional income. I think it is fair to share some of these profits with my referrals (say 50% of the commissions). Presently, the service doesn't provide such functionality, so I wrote the author of the service in the thread here (my post there). If anyone would deem such a feature useful, please leave your feedback either here or in that thread directly...

Do this site comply with adsense TOS ?

deisik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 09:41:31 AM

Quoting below the answer from the owner:

Yes, but only because I am a UK publisher. Publisher's from the US are not allowed to use adsense on "gambling" websites.

g83

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 11:29:08 AM

The sharing now can be processed - and i already shared some to may refs - If you are intrested in getting a share as well you are welcome to register under my affiliatelink in my signature.

Thanks in advance
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:23:31 PM

Yes, but only because I am a UK publisher. Publisher's from the US are not allowed to use adsense on "gambling" websites.

But, AFAIK, UK publishers with gambling license can only do this and I dont think this site is having a gambling license. Anyways... that's not a big deal here. This site is good for Bitcoin in general...

deisik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 02:58:14 PM

But, AFAIK, UK publishers with gambling license can only do this and I dont think this site is having a gambling license. Anyways... that's not a big deal here. This site is good for Bitcoin in general...

You can contact the owner either directly or ask questions in his corresponding thread if you need to clear up things like that. I'm in no way affiliated with him (just sharing my ideas here)...

g83

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 02:58:55 PM

I dont think you need a gambling licence in this case, because noone invests his own money there to gamble with...

they just gamble around with the free money they get from the site
deisik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 12:37:24 AM

I just shared half of my referral commissions with my referrals which were active this week. The amount shared is equal to 50% of what the referrals earned for me, so the total income has increased 25% for both me and the referrals that registered through my referral link (http://freebitco.in/?r=1562). The sums will be paid as usual on the coming Monday...

If someone will not receive his due, contact me directly or write here (don't forget to write your bitcoin address)

deisik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 09:37:17 AM

As promised, paid about 50% of my referrals commissions today. Since earlier in the week recent commissions were erroneously reset, the exact number for every referral may differ (can be either slightly higher than 25% of total recent earnings or slightly less than that number). In fact, I shared somewhat more than half of my commissions to make up for the loss of data

Anyone willing to partake in this program can register through my referral link (http://freebitco.in/?r=1562)

eeoponmnt

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:38:31 AM

yeah
deisik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 08:18:21 AM

yeah

I keep my word and pay out half of my commissions I get there from my referrals, lol...

waqas

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:07:08 PM

I dont think you need a gambling licence in this case, because noone invests his own money there to gamble with...

they just gamble around with the free money they get from the site
yes its not need any licence because its free and just fun with some advertising its fair enough for all

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: