Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 07:18:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new - need info  (Read 625 times)
sale666 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:46:22 PM

Hello, im new to the bitcoin scene but iv read a lot and youtube'd a lot but still need a few clarifications if you can help me!

Ok so far i think bitcoin is great i even have my own buisness and decided to add my website to bitcoin sellers but here is clarifications i need:

Personal:

1. So far i understood you need to open a bit coin account / get the many letter address that exsists on blockchain and one other app on android that i downloaded but every time it gives me a different adress so thats like a different wallet?

2. If i install new software or deinstall the bitcoin app my money is gone? There is however blockchain app that i use my user and passowrd gives me back same address..

3. What the hell is mining? This makes no sense its like making new money out of nothing? This makes no sense to me.. Iv read what it does it uses you pc power but still no sense to me...

4. Where in the gods name do you buy bitcoin??? Its over complicated i browsed and registered on a milion sites that offer milions of services all trading apps but im no tradinv expert! I want go online and buy it over paypal easy! Any solution?

Buisness:

1. I have added my buisness on bitcoins site but what i need to know can i use the qr code that i have in blockchain wallet for this? So kind of the money goes to my private account? Or do i need a new one? I do t want to lose accounts..

2. How do make a tax report based on my sales that i need to show what goods i sold what are still in stock? This is a bit in the erly stage i guess..

3. Where can i get a bitcoin sticker to put in front of my shop saying bitcoins accepted here?

Lots of questions i know but really want in!

Thanks!

P.s. writibg from phone ignore typos
kostja

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 11:52:05 PM

2. How do make a tax report based on my sales that i need to show what goods i sold what are still in stock? This is a bit in the erly stage i guess..

3. Where can i get a bitcoin sticker to put in front of my shop saying bitcoins accepted here?

2. http://www.forbes.com/sites/cameronkeng/2013/12/16/bitcoin-is-not-anonymous-is-always-taxable/

3. Large "Bitcoin Accepted Here" Decal Sticker Vinyl UV Protection
Or print it yourself.

This makes no sense its like making new money out of nothing?
That is called distributed calculations revenue, you rent your hardware and energy cost and other costs for coins, that is long away as "nothing".
MrGodMan

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:25:45 AM

1. I would suggest getting a bitcoin wallet on your desktop/laptop they are the most secure. It will give you a bitcoin address that you can receive bitcoin on.
I would recommend the bitcoin-qt wallet it is the most common and works on pretty much any OS
http://bitcoin.org/en/download

2. The wallet will give you an option to backup your wallet, this will make a wallet.dat file. This is not so much a copy of your wallet but more of a key to prove to the network that the wallet is yours. If your system ever dies or you get a new one just install the wallet again and drop your backed up .dat into c:\users\[name]\appdata\roaming\bitcoin\

4. I have never tried to buy and btc as of yet, so i wouldn't know the best way :/

Farmercoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:28:07 AM

You can buy coins in localbitcoins site or bitstamp.
sale666 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:01:09 AM

Thank you very much for helping me understand!
Now for a few more clarifications..
As i allready do have a wallet at blockchain can i use the same address in the QT as mrgoodman suggested?

Kostja thank you for the info much appreciated!
the mining is than there so the transactions keep going all the time? its more like "server acting"?

Farmercoin have you ever tried the virvox method with some kind of linden something or what ever its called dollars into bitcoin? how safe is that?

I find it weird that bitcoin is "anonymous" but to buy it i need so much ID stuff that i might be asked for my last stool sample so that they analize what i eate and where! Why is that?
kostja

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 03:57:03 AM

transactions keep going all the time? its more like "server acting"?
encrypted transactions, and that cost a lot of money
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: