Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN]COTTON COIN ICO PRESALE-REVOLUTIONALIZING THE COTTON INDUSTRY✅✅✅  (Read 2831 times)
James andrew

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:17:16 AM

I follow COTTON coin daily . For trading this coin is best.
I love cotton coin. I hope COTTON coin price going to high. This coin Dev and other member is good

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arafat222

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:46:07 AM

COTTON coin is very interesting and  good project. Everyday this coin price up and down so it's different to other coin . This coin volume is good
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:53:56 AM

Very interesting coin. Good idea. It will be interesting for large investors to invest in this coin. By the way coin already listed on Coingecko. I believe in this coin and wish good luck all dev team.
yes looking interesting. the price is currently pretty good, I think many investors will invest in this coin. the price of this coin can already be seen from https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/cotton/btc
let's hope the team can make this project more popular.
vital48

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:21:52 PM

I believe COTTON is a great coin with a promising future.
The idea is very good and if you really prosper in actualizing your visions,
then I suppose it will be interesting.
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:45:42 PM

I believe in this systems that encourages a strong blockchain, To achieve this huge step a cryptocurrency needs to set a base of well-balanced incentives so that everyone can participate.
The evolution of money as we know will change , and the evolution of every industry all the time is fast, this strongly imply that Cryptocurrencies projects, probably in many forms, will be in our future.
Good lucky with the project devs.
kikuuu

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:48:57 AM

Listed on Criptobirdge and escordex etc.
Looking at the official announce etc, it seems to be expected in the future.
As a business model,
I think revolutionizing this cotton industry should be realized.
I hope you do your best.
checham

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:23:11 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 07:59:50 AM by checham

from the name itself, cotton will be sought by investors and into cryptos. cant wait for it to soar and be one of the top currencies being traded online.
Butcher_

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:29:21 AM

Cottoin coin is a great project already listed in major exchanges such as Escodex and Cryptobridge I'm really happy to have found this coin that they hope will join the cotton community  Grin
madvad

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

Nice project helping cotton seller to get more profits and reach cotton to every in the globe.
faheem5405

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:33:44 AM

Cotton Coin helps transform the corrupt cotton industry. Cotton is a major industry of the world. Cotton Coin features convenient, secure and easy payments to all participants in the cotton supply chain. I stand for cotton coin for its great project. Cotton Coin also has a back end growers-to-buyers traceability solution, to be used by over 6,000+ companies, managing more than 400,000 transactions each day and reaching 30 million people through the world with the help of their agents and distributors. Cotton coin will go to the moon very very soon, this is my Faith on Cotton Coin. My best wishes always be with Cotton Coin.
evgeniy3815

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:36:10 AM

The Cotton is a great project, with a huge future ahead. Its POS rewards and its well-aligned design bring a great differential.
I am an investor and I will hold my Cotton for a long time !
Jasuper

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:53:41 AM

COTTON coin is very interesting and  good project. Everyday this coin price up and down so it's different to other coin . This coin volume is good

I think this is a unique platform and will revolutionize the world cotton industry. naturally, because COTTON COIN will integrate the parties involved in this sector. essentially mutually beneficial to all parties and that will happen to the COTTON COIN platform ecosystem.
coincabin

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:57:51 AM

I think Cotton Coin has a really good purpose because it tries to tackle a big problem. I believe in the importance of this coin in the cotton farming industry and the change it can make and save lives on the way. It is empowering farmers and giving them new opportunities and hope.
idc2

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:55:55 AM

another MN coin . and i see a lot of skeptical people about it, but who can blame them. if the MNs have been profited its going to be dumped. the projects just come out with different names and blockchain.  well lets see what cotton coin is up to.
clarf

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

This is a great project aimed to a  growing industry.  The ecosystem created will help to solve several fundamental problems on the delivery,  payments to farmers and quality controls.

Mobile dApps is key on this ecosystem bringing different tools for logistic, management and tractability of cotton supply chain.

This is blockchain applied to a real industry problem, supported by well planned cryptocurrency.

Regards,
Clarf
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:00:05 PM

am particularly interested in farming and this is one of the good project i have seen...am going go with this and i believe together we can bring some change in the industry
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

I have followed all the comment by people and i dont see any dev coming to clear the air..and am just wondering if i should go on to invest..any advise from any investor and also if the dev can just say something to me.
TheFrenchGuy

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:18:10 PM

I have followed all the comment by people and i dont see any dev coming to clear the air..and am just wondering if i should go on to invest..any advise from any investor and also if the dev can just say something to me.

All the comments you see here praising the project are written by people who applied for a bounty (which is technically forbidden by Bitcointalk), and they are barely paid a dollar for it. You can check the Discord, it's really funny.

But yeah, the dev doesn't reply at anything, even on the Discord and the "team" is usually very aggressive for no particular reason.

Website and Whitepaper not made in-house by the team which explains why there are so many stolen content and the team doesn't give a sh*t.
GitHub barely active despite being a project that wants to use blockchain for cotton farms, yet nothing is being worked on this aspect.

Really, this project has a lot of red flags, but it's still moving on so let's see.
shakawaski

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

Seems like an interesting idea, let me go through whitepaper and I'll come back with some questions Grin
vital48

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:58:31 PM

Cotton is designed to be a secure investment and remain profitable for both miners and masternode owners. Idea is very good and if you really prosper in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be interesting.
I hope that by participating in this project I can earn money. Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: