Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:19:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Buy Gold, Silver, and Platinum with Bitcoins  (Read 2057 times)
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:33:47 PM

I have removed my negative feedback but you still need to clear a lot questions.

1. Digimetals itself is new, correct. However our physical stores are not. Pat owns Minute Man Coins in Milford, and we use a network of brick and mortar stores in the area for stock.

Are you able to prove that, Minute Man store is yours or this site is owned by Minute man store?

3. We weren't sure how accepting cryptocurrency payments would impact the business. Margins are much better on anything 1ozt or more. However, I can guarantee you we can match or beat prices on any of the major platforms such as Apmex. If you're looking for something specific, let us know.

Don't Mind but would you trust a new site that is selling high value products, also you should sell low value items despite of their profit margin, to build customers.

4. It was on the contact page, along with the address to Pat's house. It will be back on there when the site is up.

I didn't saw any phone number on contact page, also why you have given address of house instead of your shop?

8. This I don't understand. I would venture to guess that every bullion shop I have ever been in has had at least 3 in stock.

But those bullion shops are either very old and respected or they are selling it in their physical shop. I doubt anyone will even buy it from a new website.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DigiMetals (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 07:45:03 PM

I have removed my negative feedback but you still need to clear a lot questions.

1. Digimetals itself is new, correct. However our physical stores are not. Pat owns Minute Man Coins in Milford, and we use a network of brick and mortar stores in the area for stock.

Are you able to prove that, Minute Man store is yours or this site is owned by Minute man store?

Of course. Please help me come up with suggestions on how to accomplish this.

3. We weren't sure how accepting cryptocurrency payments would impact the business. Margins are much better on anything 1ozt or more. However, I can guarantee you we can match or beat prices on any of the major platforms such as Apmex. If you're looking for something specific, let us know.

Don't Mind but would you trust a new site that is selling high value products, also you should sell low value items despite of their profit margin, to build customers.

Understood. Suggestions on which products the community would want? If you're talking anything sub 1ozt, i can offer price matching for Apmex, Scottsdale Silver, and Monarch. We have some 5 gram bars and 1/2 ozt rounds in stock, I'll make sure they get added when the site is back up.

4. It was on the contact page, along with the address to Pat's house. It will be back on there when the site is up.

I didn't saw any phone number on contact page, also why you have given address of house instead of your shop?

Digimetals is run out of his home office. Seemed logical to do it this way. We are within 20 minutes of all the shops we use for stock.

8. This I don't understand. I would venture to guess that every bullion shop I have ever been in has had at least 3 in stock.

But those bullion shops are either very old and respected or they are selling it in their physical shop. I doubt anyone will even buy it from a new website.

Well, then it will sit in the safe until someone does. I really don't know what else I can do besides what I've previously offered. We have taken every precaution, and I have even convinced them to not do things such as paying for forum signatures for advertising until we build up some reputation.

Once again, I am happy to work out any reasonable deal involving escrow, any form of verification, or any other thing that may ease people's concerns.

escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:01:03 PM

Is that your Minuteman coin's website?
http://minutemancoins.com

I think you should use any escrow services till your company gets registered.

Ps:
You can also ask some trusted member (Someone from USA) to verify your phone number or identity and probably post real photos of some items you are selling on your site.
DigiMetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 03:29:29 AM

Is that your Minuteman coin's website?
http://minutemancoins.com

I think you should use any escrow services till your company gets registered.

Ps:
You can also ask some trusted member (Someone from USA) to verify your phone number or identity and probably post real photos of some items you are selling on your site.
Thank you for this. We have taken some extra measures.

1. All payments processed through Bitpay (and as such, we have had to stop accepting Litecoin payments for the moment).
2. Lower cost items added, along with real photos taken by us.
3. Added flat rate shipping for both US and International orders. Insurance will still cost extra.
4. Overhauled the site (and we're not done yet!).

As a caveat, we just celebrated our 10th order paid for with Bitcoins! I believe one or two of them were from these forums! I am sending out a 10% off coupon to those who placed orders previously and asking them to post feedback that we can use.

EDIT: Yes, that is our collectibles shop.

https://digimetals.com
sanjoea

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 07:00:52 AM

Congrats on your launch

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DigiMetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 02:33:28 AM

Congrats on your launch
thank you!

It's been a great month so far!

We are also now stocking the Chinese Panda 1oz and 1/4oz coins, as well as the Valcambi 100 x 1gm Silver Combibars!

https://digimetals.com/product-category/gold-rounds/

https://digimetals.com/product/100x-1-gram-valcambi-silver-combibar-assay-999-fine/
MagicOne

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:39:53 PM

DO NOT TRADE WITH DIGIMETALS!!

DIGIMETALS ARE SCAMMERS!

I ordered Gold on the 11th of April 2014. Queries were answered within a day before I paid.

6 weeks later no order has arrived and can get no response from Digimetals through the website or direct to Patrick Genaro's gmail address.

Order was for 3.81 BTC or $2440 at the time including shipping!

Also I contacted minutemancoins.com and they said they were not associated with Digimetals.com!
Simon8x

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:18:16 PM

DO NOT TRADE WITH DIGIMETALS!!

DIGIMETALS ARE SCAMMERS!

I ordered Gold on the 11th of April 2014. Queries were answered within a day before I paid.

6 weeks later no order has arrived and can get no response from Digimetals through the website or direct to Patrick Genaro's gmail address.

Order was for 3.81 BTC or $2440 at the time including shipping!

Also I contacted minutemancoins.com and they said they were not associated with Digimetals.com!

Thanks for the alert and sorry for your loss. Sad
escrow.ms was right in the very beginning...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: