Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:58:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Buy Gold, Silver, and Platinum with Bitcoins  (Read 2057 times)
DigiMetals (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 03:32:24 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 03:34:00 AM by DigiMetals

Hello fellow Coinheads! Digimetals is proud to announce the launch of it's new online presence. We have been providing precious metal sales for Bitcoin since early 2013. Recently we added the option to pay with Litecoin as well. Precious Metals are a great hedge against inflation!

We use a combination of a network of major suppliers and our own stock to ensure all orders are shipped out quickly. Typical turnaround time from order to shipment has been less than 48 hours on average for the last six months. We do not take orders for any out of stock product. We like to please our customers, not aggravate them like some other shops. Give us a shot and you will love our service.

Special on flat rate shipping extended through the middle of January. Flat rate is USPS Priority Mail with insurance for all orders in the continental United States, and USPS First Class International with insurance on worldwide orders.

Any questions, please feel free to contact me directly at j.gibson@digimetals.com or email support directly at info@digimetals.com

https://Digimetals.com

*Please note our average shipping time is now 3 business days from the time of (3) confirmations. We had to build in some extra time to ensure each order receives individual attention.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
romang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:33:50 AM

Verry Nice

x_Coin

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:40:18 AM

Interesting....
bitgoldpw

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:41:07 AM

A cool website.wish u success. Wink
kostja

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 03:43:07 AM

Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Registrant City: PANAMA
Registrant State/Province: PANAMA

No address on https://digimetals.com/contact/

Are You a drop shifter?
DigiMetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 03:57:38 AM

Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Registrant City: PANAMA
Registrant State/Province: PANAMA

No address on https://digimetals.com/contact/

Are You a drop shifter?
It's something Namecheap adds automatically when you buy a domain and hosting through them. I am in the process of having it removed (we just renewed the registration a few days ago), but in the meantime i have posted our registered address, which is also my home, on the contact page. Feel free to stop on by and see anything we have in stock (please email for an appointment first!).

We are not the traditional drop shipper, but i guess we could be considered along the same lines. We belong to a network of gold dealers who share stock and profit. We are able to offer at spot or slightly higher (typically less than 1% over) due to this. Anything that is marked as "# in stock" on it's product page is an item we physically have in hand and available for immediate shipment. Everything else will have an additional 24 hour processing time, but will still leave within our 72 hour window.

Any other questions, feel free to contact us! I will also try to keep up on this thread as much as possible.

Thanks for the interest everyone!
pedemaann

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 04:44:12 AM

Anyone try it ? Is that real ? How can I trust you ?

greece pool http://greece.xpoolcoin.com ! 0.5 FEE
titanium pool http://titanium.xpoolcoin.com ! 0.5 FEE

Forum:http://forum.xpoolcoin.com
Twitter :https://twitter.com/xpoolcoin
Email :support@xpoolcoin.com
kostja

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 05:40:58 AM

i have posted our registered address, which is also my home, on the contact page.

Now thats look much better  Cool
DigiMetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 07:06:08 PM

Anyone try it ? Is that real ? How can I trust you ?
Feel free to email or call with any questions. Someone wrote asking if i would use escrow for a few transactions, and the answer is yes, although it will have to be someone very, very trustworthy. I cannot sign off on shipping out a $40k gold bar to someone simply because a buddy of his on an online forum says he is a good guy. Now if it is a higher up admin, or preferably, an IRC channel admin/op, then we could probably pull it off. We are also in the process of adding some 1/4 and 1/2 ozt rounds to the shop on a limited run to help start the trust here on BTCtalk. I typically don't buy anything less than 1 ozt as it's near impossible to offer anything close to spot on them and at such a small amount (conversely you can get a hell of a deal on a 10ozt or kilo bar).

We at Digimetals noticed a severe lack of proper CRM in the cryptocurrency -> precious metals world and we have been working to fill that gap.

If any of you place an order from seeing this thread, please put that in the order notes upon checkout. I'll toss in some extra goodies and some airtite cases for whatever you purchase. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, but please try and do so through our website. This forum has a good amount of downtime and is not always the easiest to access. Thanks again, everyone!

https://digimetals.com
kostja

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 08:00:27 PM

This forum has a good amount of downtime and is not always the easiest to access.
Change Your internet provider or use Opera in turbo mode, or use some VPN.

This forum is fast and work perfect.

About Your signature in forum, see that: http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode here html code work not.
skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 08:10:13 PM

Interesting indeed.  A great way to diversify some of your holdings from XBT to gold, silver or platinum.  Pretty much the min price you're going to get on a American Gold Eagle out there today is ~$1250 with the average dealer selling for ~$1290, so their price of $1277 is actually very good.  And you can use your XBT to buy them which is great. 

Although I hate buying on "new" websites and "new" companies...

But either way I think it's a great start and I wish you good luck!
DigiMetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 08:39:42 PM

This forum has a good amount of downtime and is not always the easiest to access.
Change Your internet provider or use Opera in turbo mode, or use some VPN.

This forum is fast and work perfect.

About Your signature in forum, see that: http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode here html code work not.
Thanks, i will look into that. I changed my signature as well, but it still isn't showing - not sure what the rules are around here as i only visited a couple of times in 2011 for mining configs. Either way, thanks for being helpful!
DigiMetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 08:47:33 PM

Interesting indeed.  A great way to diversify some of your holdings from XBT to gold, silver or platinum.  Pretty much the min price you're going to get on a American Gold Eagle out there today is ~$1250 with the average dealer selling for ~$1290, so their price of $1277 is actually very good.  And you can use your XBT to buy them which is great. 

Although I hate buying on "new" websites and "new" companies...

But either way I think it's a great start and I wish you good luck!
Thanks for your thoughts. We can price them as low as we do because of our belief in cryptocurrencies. We're essentially pricing the metals  at our cost, and banking on the rise and global adoption of cryptos to make the profit in the future. Happy customers now, happy owners later.
AltCurrency

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:00:50 PM

Looks very interesting indeed:D
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:33:33 PM

Anyone ordered from these guys yet?

Interested. But not sure if they can be trusted. Have not had a good experience with Coinabul so a bit worried...

And I noticed Bitcoin prices are coming from MtGox?
skivrmt

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:20:24 PM

Anyone ordered from these guys yet?

Interested. But not sure if they can be trusted. Have not had a good experience with Coinabul so a bit worried...

And I noticed Bitcoin prices are coming from MtGox?

What's wrong with prices from Mt. Gox right now for buying? Wink   For his side at least...haha
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:14:31 PM

I changed my signature as well, but it still isn't showing - not sure what the rules are around here as i only visited a couple of times in 2011 for mining configs. Either way, thanks for being helpful!

You need to have 10 posts, in order to put links in your sig.
As I can see, your signature looks perfect now. Smiley
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:28:34 PM

Possible scam website.
I will suggest you to avoid this website.

Here are some reasons:

1.No past history of company,
2. Domain was registered recently
3. all products have a value of 1000$+
4. No Phone number on website
5. No Vouch or feedback from any trusted user
6. Domain is Who.is Protected.
7. Company is not registered.
8. Selling 1 KG GOLD BAR
DigiMetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 06:59:27 PM

We removed mtgox pricing on the 11th, however we had an issue with w3cache and the new woocommerce update and customers were seeing a previously cached version of the site. Mtgox's inability to provide efficient service has led us away from using them as a pricing model. The site is temporarily offline while we switch to Bitpay for Bitcoins payment and examine avenues to continue handling Litecoins as well. We should be up within 24 hours.

Either myself or Pat will gladly work with you and are happy to use any legitimate escrow service. I'm pretty sure Pat will even be willing to pay escrow fees for the first couple, but I will have to double check to make sure.

Thanks to tecx9 for messaging us about this thread.

"Possible scam website.

Here are some reasons:

8. Selling 1 KG GOLD BAR"

Thank you for the opportunity to clear the air on any concerns.

1. Digimetals itself is new, correct. However our physical stores are not. Pat owns Minute Man Coins in Milford, and we use a network of brick and mortar stores in the area for stock.

2. Correct, see above.

3. We weren't sure how accepting cryptocurrency payments would impact the business. Margins are much better on anything 1ozt or more. However, I can guarantee you we can match or beat prices on any of the major platforms such as Apmex. If you're looking for something specific, let us know.

4. It was on the contact page, along with the address to Pat's house. It will be back on there when the site is up.

5. No one from here has bought anything. Will gladly work out any reasonable deal with any reputable member to help show we are here to stay. Give me a chance to prove it to you.

6. This was answered a few weeks back, but it's something that comes with a domain registration with namecheap. We try to support the Bitcoin community whenever we can, and they were the only registrar we could find that accepted BTC. We used namecheap for registration and have a dedicated server with inmotion for maximum security. We also have a verified Comodo SSL certificate that Pat had to sign some forms and get notarized for. We have had the privacy removed for well over a month now, please try a different whois service.  http://whois.domaintools.com/digimetals.com

7. Minute Man is and Digimetals, LLC will be soon. Was a busy last month with post holiday sales and family visitations. I will post when this is done, along with complete verification information.

8. This I don't understand. I would venture to guess that every bullion shop I have ever been in has had at least 3 in stock.

Again, i urge anyone interested to contact us, suggest an escrow, ask us to drive it to you, hire a carrier pigeon, etc. We will do whatever it takes to make a legitimate buyer happy and improve our reputation in the crypto community.

-John
skivrmt

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:20:29 PM

Possible scam website.

Here are some reasons:

8. Selling 1 KG GOLD BAR

There are a lot of scams out there, no doubt.  And obviously some of the points above are concerning.  But he's tried to address most of them in the past.  I really don't think it's s scam.  Especially if he's willing to use escrow with a reputable member on this forum to prove that he is legit.  It's tough as a "new" business on the web accepting Bitcoin to prove you aren't scamming someone.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: