Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:49:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know who´s developing coins/a blockchain? for example ripples  (Read 527 times)
brotaufstrich (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:05:03 PM

Do you know who develops coins/a blockchain?

I´m new on bitcoin and it seems I only can post here. Insteed I would like to post this into general discussioon but it´s not possible for me.

Let´s start a discussion who develops a blockchain and what´s the goal to establish it. For example, I took a look at the ripples a new alternativ coin. If you want to create that means get some of them(they are already mined) it seems you need to register at an IBM-Site and join a team and spend calculating power.

I´m not saying that all cryptos are having a strange taste but I think if I taste a little from some of them I´ll get sick. Some are greate and some not - and some are dangerous. Greed and foolness are the graet guilty pleasure of mankind...

In regarding on ripples it seems to me that it is the same sh... like dollars or any other "controlled" currency. If they are all giveaway then maybe will coming the nxt Smiley (I hadn´t read enought about nxt, it just fits at this place). Already the very high professionalism in this project let me think about it.

However, it´s an article in german language but maybe you find something in english:
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/IBM-wegen-PRISM-Unterstuetzung-von-Aktionaer-verklagt-2065943.html

I´m interested in your statements.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:11:56 PM

Do you know who develops coins/a blockchain?

I´m new on bitcoin and it seems I only can post here. Insteed I would like to post this into general discussioon but it´s not possible for me.

Let´s start a discussion who develops a blockchain and what´s the goal to establish it. For example, I took a look at the ripples a new alternativ coin. If you want to create that means get some of them(they are already mined) it seems you need to register at an IBM-Site and join a team and spend calculating power.

I´m not saying that all cryptos are having a strange taste but I think if I taste a little from some of them I´ll get sick. Some are greate and some not - and some are dangerous. Greed and foolness are the graet guilty pleasure of mankind...

In regarding on ripples it seems to me that it is the same sh... like dollars or any other "controlled" currency. If they are all giveaway then maybe will coming the nxt Smiley (I hadn´t read enought about nxt, it just fits at this place). Already the very high professionalism in this project let me think about it.

However, it´s an article in german language but maybe you find something in english:
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/IBM-wegen-PRISM-Unterstuetzung-von-Aktionaer-verklagt-2065943.html

I´m interested in your statements.

Everybody should stay away from 'minted' or pre-mined crapcoins. It's just greed like you said.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: