Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️  (Read 10837 times)
Tom_Coinsy

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

Can achievements be earned during the pre-sale?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Qravity

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

No, achievements are non-monetary, which means they can not be acquired during the pre-sale. They are acquired by using the platform and participating in projects.
Derixium

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:26:03 PM

No, achievements are non-monetary, which means they can not be acquired during the pre-sale. They are acquired by using the platform and participating in projects.
Ok but when are we going to have a chance to participate
Qravity

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

We expect a beta version to be ready in early 2019.
Derixium

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:55:08 PM

We expect a beta version to be ready in early 2019.
I hope it is good you have a reason for us to wait.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

What about the security of user data? Is it going to use KYC for verification?
To protect creator property and maintain platform and community security, Qravity members must provide detailed information that meets Know Your Customer (KYC) ID verification requirements. To complete this process, Qravity is using the secure third-party ID verification service Jumio.

I dont know well about Jumio, but if I may advise, not only verification using ID-Card so add verification using selfie photos and write some words in the paper. It can help to reduce scammers and spammers

Jumio is currently using netverify, which includes the following verifications :
1. ID Verification
Verify customer IDs in real time

2. Identity Verification
Know the true identity of your customers

3. Document Verification
Capture and verify customer documents with ease
If you want to read more, you can visit their website: https://www.jumio.com

more effective than KYC
whether jumio , like  applications
and
whether this system directly approves the verification request

so the Qravity team show his seriousness with filter their investor using third party called jumio right, i think neither kyc or jumio itself has an positive - negative effect..

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:19:27 AM

To protect creator property and maintain platform and community security, Qravity members must provide detailed information that meets Know Your Customer (KYC) ID verification requirements. To complete this process, Qravity is using the secure third-party ID verification service Jumio.

I dont know well about Jumio, but if I may advise, not only verification using ID-Card so add verification using selfie photos and write some words in the paper. It can help to reduce scammers and spammers

Jumio is currently using netverify, which includes the following verifications :
1. ID Verification

2. Identity Verification

3. Document Verification

more effective than KYC
and
actually KYC is pretty good. some people find it very difficult to use GA. and some people are lazy and boring to clarify over and over again every time when they enter on their account.
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:32:36 AM

what is the minimum limit for joining ICO program?
For the pre-sale event, we have a minimum investment of 0.5 ETH. As for the main sale, we do not have a minimum investment.
this is fair enough. although with the current price movement crypto that experienced a considerable correction (almost 50% of the price begun of the year), this will seem a large value. which means, I need 220 dollars to be able to invest. If i am buying eth now, that's a small dollar value. but for eth holder , that's a big Investment.
amal89

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:00:49 AM

Using blockchain technologies is one of the most important tasks for the further successful development of the all new platforms. It's a big step for the future!
Of course, blockchain is a technology that deserves to be glorified because it has a myriad of uses and benefits that can not be denied either for now or in the future. using blockchain technology for a platform is a very appropriate step because all transactions are very transparent, safe and will not be able to manipulate. there are now a lot of new projects that have implemented blockchain technology and one of them who took part in the implementation of the technology is Qravity.
amal89

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:13:09 AM

1. ID Verification

2. Identity Verification

3. Document Verification

more effective than KYC
and
actually KYC is pretty good. some people find it very difficult to use GA. and some people are lazy and boring to clarify over and over again every time when they enter on their account.
I think so too, KYC is safe enough to verify that there is no cheating. Besides KYC own function just to know who their investors and with IDcard I think is enough.
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:39:49 AM

what is the minimum limit for joining ICO program?
For the pre-sale event, we have a minimum investment of 0.5 ETH. As for the main sale, we do not have a minimum investment.
Hello Sir,
To make an investment whether to fill the KYC stage for every investor who wants to invest in this project
DerukEaa

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:44:26 AM

1. ID Verification

2. Identity Verification

3. Document Verification

Thats safe enough i think. I'm interested to know your thoughts about who you think is your main target market for the platform when it goes live?
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

Eagerly waiting for your pre-sale. I hope you get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en
hopefully this also get the team priority in registering token or coin them, in exchange for token / coin offer to be offered.
UltraHighLow

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:36:42 AM

1. ID Verification

2. Identity Verification

3. Document Verification

Thats safe enough i think. I'm interested to know your thoughts about who you think is your main target market for the platform when it goes live?
I think Qravity will target the digital asset market
DerukEaa

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:21:13 AM

1. ID Verification

2. Identity Verification

3. Document Verification

As we know , so many Token/asset on market Then what strategy will Qravity do to attract more investors and users to use your platform?
Qravity

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:00:14 AM

1. ID Verification

2. Identity Verification

3. Document Verification

As we know , so many Token/asset on market Then what strategy will Qravity do to attract more investors and users to use your platform?
There are many benefits in registering for our platform. First, you can interact with it as a consumer, apply to become a project founder, or even as a distributor. You can in fact, enjoy the project management tools by registering, which is free. Second, as a content creator or founder, even if you also work outside the Qravity ecosystem, you can enhance your reputation and portfolio by completing projects or tasks within the platform. This is both positive for you as a creator and others, incentivizing action on the long run. Third, as a creator, you benefit every time someone rents or buys the project you worked in.
In the end, Qravity gives a lot in return for registration, in the form of achievements, tokens, reputation, long-term sustainability, tools and a growing community.
JaxonLewis

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:26:24 AM

1. ID Verification

2. Identity Verification

3. Document Verification

There are many benefits in registering for our platform. First, you can interact with it as a consumer, apply to become a project founder, or even as a distributor. You can in fact, enjoy the project management tools by registering, which is free. Second, as a content creator or founder, even if you also work outside the Qravity ecosystem, you can enhance your reputation and portfolio by completing projects or tasks within the platform. This is both positive for you as a creator and others, incentivizing action on the long run. Third, as a creator, you benefit every time someone rents or buys the project you worked in.
In the end, Qravity gives a lot in return for registration, in the form of achievements, tokens, reputation, long-term sustainability, tools and a growing community.

Good to know that Qravity provides so many benefits
Bitstard

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

What happens after the content is ready to go on the platform?
Qravity

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:08:51 AM

Guys, check our team at the Blockchain Economic Forum in San Francisco.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=968792056634123&id=843531382493525
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:24:23 AM

are there exceptions for ico participants?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: