Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️  (Read 10849 times)
Qravity

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:39:47 AM

What happens after the content is ready to go on the platform?

Hello, when content is consumer-ready, Qtavity sets it up on the market, making it accessible through its platform. The content can be marketed to distributors and third-party digital marketplaces, like app stores (e.g. Google Play)  and streaming services (e.g. Netflix).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qravity

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:08:44 PM

are there exceptions for ico participants?
We don't have country restrictions. You can participate in the project as long as your country government allows participating in ICO's.
Qravity

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:37:41 PM

Guys, check our team at the Blockchain Economic Forum in San Francisco.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=968792056634123&id=843531382493525
Coinsaivory

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:51:19 PM

Great job, guys! This ICO has been on my watch list since forever. Saw it in coinschedule, read its whitepaper and am waiting for it. It indeed solves an underestimated problem by incentivizing each existing party. Well-played Qravity team!
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:39:50 PM

We don't have country restrictions. You can participate in the project as long as your country government allows participating in ICO's.

thats great, so anyone can join your ico sale at least they pass kyc right, because some ico was restricted some country to take a part on their ico event.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:17:50 PM

Great job, guys! This ICO has been on my watch list since forever. Saw it in coinschedule, read its whitepaper and am waiting for it. It indeed solves an underestimated problem by incentivizing each existing party. Well-played Qravity team!

yes youre right sir, Qravity was a well prepared project and it have a clear target with briliant planning a head, this one was rarely good ico nowadays among many ico out there.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
amal89

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:11:59 AM

Does your platform already have anti-reupload features or copyright infringement if someone takes someone else's video without permission?
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:19:16 AM

[quote authorized=Qravity link=topic=3913750.msg40934899#msg40934899 date=1530007214]
What about the security of user data? Is it going to use KYC for verification?
To protect creator property and maintain platform and community security, Qravity members must provide detailed information that meets Know Your Customer (KYC) ID verification requirements. To complete this process, Qravity is using the secure third-party ID verification service Jumio.

I dont know well about Jumio, but if I may advise, not only verification using ID-Card so add verification using selfie photos and write some words in the paper. It can help to reduce scammers and spammers

Jumio is currently using netverify, which includes the following verifications :
1. ID Verification
Verify customer IDs in real time

2. Identity Verification
Know the true identity of your customers

3. Document Verification
Capture and verify customer documents with ease
If you want to read more, you can visit their website: https://www.jumio.com

Thats safe enough i think. I'm interested to know your thoughts about who you think is your main target market for the platform when it goes live?
I think Qravity will target the digital asset market

As we know , so many Token/asset on market Then what strategy will Qravity do to attract more investors and users to use your platform?
There are many benefits in registering for our platform. First, you can interact with it as a consumer, apply to become a project founder, or even as a distributor. You can in fact, enjoy the project management tools by registering, which is free. Second, as a content creator or founder, even if you also work outside the Qravity ecosystem, you can enhance your reputation and portfolio by completing projects or tasks within the platform. This is both positive for you as a creator and others, incentivizing action on the long run. Third, as a creator, you benefit every time someone rents or buys the project you worked in.
In the end, Qravity gives a lot in return for registration, in the form of achievements, tokens, reputation, long-term sustainability, tools and a growing community.

[/quote]
Sometimes I wonder how this will work? collaborating with music players and creayors around the world and paying their royalties digitally. this a simple thinking but its implementation is not that simple.
DerukEaa

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:25:05 AM

To protect creator property and maintain platform and community security, Qravity members must provide detailed information that meets Know Your Customer (KYC) ID verification requirements. To complete this process, Qravity is using the secure third-party ID verification service Jumio.

I dont know well about Jumio, but if I may advise, not only verification using ID-Card so add verification using selfie photos and write some words in the paper. It can help to reduce scammers and spammers

Jumio is currently using netverify, which includes the following verifications :
1. ID Verification

2. Identity Verification

3. Document Verification

Thats safe enough i think. I'm interested to know your thoughts about who you think is your main target market for the platform when it goes live?

As we know , so many Token/asset on market Then what strategy will Qravity do to attract more investors and users to use your platform?
There are many benefits in registering for our platform. First, you can interact with it as a consumer, apply to become a project founder, or even as a distributor. You can in fact, enjoy the project management tools by registering, which is free. Second, as a content creator or founder, even if you also work outside the Qravity ecosystem, you can enhance your reputation and portfolio by completing projects or tasks within the platform. This is both positive for you as a creator and others, incentivizing action on the long run. Third, as a creator, you benefit every time someone rents or buys the project you worked in.
In the end, Qravity gives a lot in return for registration, in the form of achievements, tokens, reputation, long-term sustainability, tools and a growing community.

A very interesting offer. And I see a lot of advantages that can be obtained from the Qravity platform and so far I have not seen a complete platform like this. Do you have a competitor?
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:28:57 AM

How are product rights going to be sold after creation?
possibly by cooperating with a third party. a third party will use the music creator's work and they will pay some fees to qravity and qravity will pay the royalties to the creators according to the agreement. the advantage is that third parties do not have to work with all creators to use their work. the third party is quite cooperating with qravity.
amal89

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:29:05 AM

Guys, check our team at the Blockchain Economic Forum in San Francisco.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=968792056634123&id=843531382493525
Nice to see that team take a part in Blockchain Economic Forum. This is a step towards recognition!
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:46:03 AM

1. ID Verification

2. Identity Verification

3. Document Verification

more effective than KYC
whether jumio , like  applications
and
whether this system directly approves the verification request
actually KYC is pretty good. some people find it very difficult to use GA. and some people are lazy and boring to clarify over and over again every time when they enter on their account.

It is because they don't want to share the details to an unknown person, it doesn't mean they don't have any interest. Now a days many fake ICO's are also asking KYC documents for verification, in this way, they are in negative way to share the documents.
DerukEaa

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:57:26 AM

How are product rights going to be sold after creation?
possibly by cooperating with a third party. a third party will use the music creator's work and they will pay some fees to qravity and qravity will pay the royalties to the creators according to the agreement. the advantage is that third parties do not have to work with all creators to use their work. the third party is quite cooperating with qravity.

It could happen. And the users should also create creative content as possible so that many people are interested. Not just create content but with the concept and creativity it will make people respect
Qravity

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:44:14 AM

1. ID Verification

2. Identity Verification

3. Document Verification

A very interesting offer. And I see a lot of advantages that can be obtained from the Qravity platform and so far I have not seen a complete platform like this. Do you have a competitor?

Qravity is based on a very innovative idea. That means there is no other platform working under a similar system. Eventually, this may change. Still, Qravity is taken on by a five-star team of professionals (you can learn more about them here) that work to bring fast reaction and good support besides a highly-functional service. Qravity also provides a platform for the creation of all kind of digital content: music, video (tutorials, fitness, coaching, etc.), blogging or vlogging, games, movies, documentaries and many more. We not only offer a product, but also an opportunity to create a community of investors, creative minds, innovators and artists to make ideas become realities. Simplicity can bring more people together and we believe that teamwork makes the dream work.
Qravity

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:14:35 AM

Check us out in howtotoken and find out how we’ll change the entertainment industry with blockchain!
Decentralization Offers Creatives a Better, More Profitable Life 

pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:16:24 AM

when this platform is already running how to increase investor's shares owned
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:28:54 AM

yes youre right sir, Qravity was a well prepared project and it have a clear target with briliant planning a head, this one was rarely good ico nowadays among many ico out there.
Hopefully this project can be successful and different from previous ICO projects so that this project can be successful
Qravity

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:44:21 AM

when this platform is already running how to increase investor's shares owned
The price of a token varies according to the circumstances. We cannot provide the public with any price range, but we expect it to rise according to the platform’s performance. After the ICO, the token will be available in third-party exchanges starting in early 2019.

Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:07:24 AM

extraordinary, the wider the market to introduce the product the greater the profits to be had.
good luck and successful
cyborg17

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:10:41 AM

When the tokens will be transfered after purchase. Will it have delay?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: