Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:24:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:41:00 PM

I seem to have figured out the problem, the fact is that the size of the award depends on the share of the partner company in the project that we are discussing
That is, the more the partner has, the more favorable the conditions for its participants? So the project team capitalizes their contribution on favorable terms?
It turns out that way. The project team is very similar to the banking team, but it does not matter how the allocation of resources to the newcomers continues
This is written in white paper! Project participants who joined the project not so long ago receive the same capitalization status as ordinary participants
In this way, the project earns bonuses as a whole for all project participants, while new participants also receive a bonus in the established amount
Is there a bonus program for those who have long been a member of the project? Let's say something that in other projects is called a loyalty program!
I have not seen such information anywhere in the description of the project. Unfortunately, the loyalty program is not provided for the project participant, as it seems to me
It can not be, you just did not find the right information. The Wulet project is a very loyal project, the old users always get some advantage!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:46:05 PM

I seem to have figured out the problem, the fact is that the size of the award depends on the share of the partner company in the project that we are discussing
That is, the more the partner has, the more favorable the conditions for its participants? So the project team capitalizes their contribution on favorable terms?
It turns out that way. The project team is very similar to the banking team, but it does not matter how the allocation of resources to the newcomers continues
This is written in white paper! Project participants who joined the project not so long ago receive the same capitalization status as ordinary participants
In this way, the project earns bonuses as a whole for all project participants, while new participants also receive a bonus in the established amount
Is there a bonus program for those who have long been a member of the project? Let's say something that in other projects is called a loyalty program!
I have not seen such information anywhere in the description of the project. Unfortunately, the loyalty program is not provided for the project participant, as it seems to me
It can not be, you just did not find the right information. The Wulet project is a very loyal project, the old users always get some advantage!
Apparently not this time, as neither in white paper, nor on the site of the project there are no marks that old users receive a bonus or an advantage
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

It seems that this is just an example of a project where everyone is equal from the very start! There will be no funded program or any other incentive approach
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:56:00 PM

No, guys, you do not understand the essence of this project. Even if you are right, it depends little on the participants, much more depends on the owners of commercial electronic platforms
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

Jan 2019
Tending by private partners.
What does it include?
ngockhanh.vtv

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:42:06 PM

This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good! Grin Grin
guarino

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

No, guys, you do not understand the essence of this project. Even if you are right, it depends little on the participants, much more depends on the owners of commercial electronic platforms
I think that from the owners of platforms, it does not depend much now, as from the administration of the project! Voliet is developing every day
peetah

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:47:44 AM

I think that from the owners of platforms, it does not depend much now, as from the administration of the project! Voliet is developing every day
Of course, much depends on the development vector chosen by the project team! And the most important thing in the project is the distribution of funds that the project will attract!
guarino

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:55:16 AM

Of course, much depends on the development vector chosen by the project team! And the most important thing in the project is the distribution of funds that the project will attract!
What are your projections for the fate of the project? I somewhere read that developers are going to change the distribution of finance for different areas of the market
peetah

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:00:09 PM

What are your projections for the fate of the project? I somewhere read that developers are going to change the distribution of finance for different areas of the market
I do not think this could be true! The fact is that such projects do not change the declared indicators in order not to fail the trust of their participants
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:05:11 PM

I do not think this could be true! The fact is that such projects do not change the declared indicators in order not to fail the trust of their participants
Come on! What happens with the loyalty of project participants if the project budget changes for the better? That is, there will be one more point of expenditure
peetah

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:10:23 PM

Come on! What happens with the loyalty of project participants if the project budget changes for the better? That is, there will be one more point of expenditure
As a rule, in order to start another expenditure item, you need to pick up finances from another article. That is, something will have to be removed, this can cause discontent among the project participants
guarino

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

As a rule, in order to start another expenditure item, you need to pick up finances from another article. That is, something will have to be removed, this can cause discontent among the project participants
He's right! The figures that are stated on the main page of the project site should remain intact, otherwise investors will show discontent!
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

Influential investors, having learned about their benefits, will be able to transfer their assets from one purse to another, thus earning more. A crypto-currency project is not an iron account in a bank
peetah

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

Influential investors, having learned about their benefits, will be able to transfer their assets from one purse to another, thus earning more. A crypto-currency project is not an iron account in a bank
In principle, you say the right things, but I'm not at all sure that investors will be interested in getting used to the constantly changing introductory information on the project
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

In principle, you say the right things, but I'm not at all sure that investors will be interested in getting used to the constantly changing introductory information on the project
I argue that the work of investors is to constantly monitor the changing situation in the market and take appropriate measures. Changes in the market of crypto currency are a common thing
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:17:24 PM

an idea of ​​combining all loyalty programs and bonus points in one application is cool! finally I can go to my favorite shops without a whole stack of cards, but just with the phone Smiley
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:22:10 PM

an idea of ​​combining all loyalty programs and bonus points in one application is cool! finally I can go to my favorite shops without a whole stack of cards, but just with the phone Smiley
I agree, this also applies to me. Moreover, you can choose how to spend your bonus points. you will make your purchases more easy and effective!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:27:29 PM

As far as I understand, this project has many advantages. for example, loyalty programs will become easier and more practical, and companies will be able to attract new customers, but at the same time to retain those that are already in the table.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:32:30 PM

guys, I have the following question: what should I do if I do not want to use my bonus points? this, of course, is unlikely, but still I would like to receive an answer in order to provide all the options for the development of events Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: