Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:24:35 PM

Is it possible that someone finally decided to implement such a service, it's just great, because many of us are made up of a lot of loyalty programs and now it's all conveniently managed in one place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:29:28 PM

Is it possible that someone finally decided to implement such a service, it's just great, because many of us are made up of a lot of loyalty programs and now it's all conveniently managed in one place.
And what now, at the moment this happens not so? I just do not understand what exactly is the key advantage of this system.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:33:55 PM

And what now, at the moment this happens not so? I just do not understand what exactly is the key advantage of this system.
Well at the moment, many companies have different loyalty programs. It's great on the one hand, but all these programs are not integrated into one convenient service and you have to carry a lot of cards with you.
12coins

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:38:35 PM

Well at the moment, many companies have different loyalty programs. It's great on the one hand, but all these programs are not integrated into one convenient service and you have to carry a lot of cards with you.
And are loyalty programs so much in demand among users? I just do not really understand this, so I ask.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:42:03 PM

And are loyalty programs so much in demand among users? I just do not really understand this, so I ask.
Now many companies have such systems. And it's very cool that with this platform users will be able to fully realize the full potential of these loyalty programs!
12coins

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:44:55 PM

Now many companies have such systems. And it's very cool that with this platform users will be able to fully realize the full potential of these loyalty programs!
Perhaps you are right, but I can not understand one thing. What role does crypto currency play in this release? I understand that a single system, which combines many opportunities and prospects - it's very cool, but where is the crypto currency?
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:48:51 PM

Perhaps you are right, but I can not understand one thing. What role does crypto currency play in this release? I understand that a single system, which combines many opportunities and prospects - it's very cool, but where is the crypto currency?
This is the key feature. Users make purchases and receive cashback in the form of a crypto currency, which can then be sold to various loyalty systems.
12coins

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

This is the key feature. Users make purchases and receive cashback in the form of a crypto currency, which can then be sold to various loyalty systems.
And how exactly will I receive a cashback in the form of a crypto currency? Will this system somehow integrate into my card or will I need to pay for purchases in some particular way?
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:56:34 PM

And how exactly will I receive a cashback in the form of a crypto currency? Will this system somehow integrate into my card or will I need to pay for purchases in some particular way?
Well, everything is very simple, you can pay tokens of various products in partner networks. This is how you will receive your cashback from purchases.
12coins

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

Well, everything is very simple, you can pay tokens of various products in partner networks. This is how you will receive your cashback from purchases.
In general, the system looks rather interesting, I would like to see how this will work in real life, I hope that the team will be able to attract enough investors to realize its idea.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:04:18 PM

And is it really necessary to use a blockchain to implement such a service? I think this project could be implemented without using this technology, is it not?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:10:29 PM

And is it really necessary to use a blockchain to implement such a service? I think this project could be implemented without using this technology, is it not?
But this gives incredible advantages to the platform, why should we abandon this? I think if something makes the product more convenient, then you need to use it.
guarino

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

But this gives incredible advantages to the platform, why should we abandon this? I think if something makes the product more convenient, then you need to use it.
And how does this bring some innovative changes to the platform, can I learn it from you? What can a platform implemented on a blockchain that it can not do without it?
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:20:54 PM

And how does this bring some innovative changes to the platform, can I learn it from you? What can a platform implemented on a blockchain that it can not do without it?
This allows you to reliably record, record and manage all transactions in the system, while providing a decent level of security for this. At least this is already a huge advantage.
guarino

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:25:21 PM

This allows you to reliably record, record and manage all transactions in the system, while providing a decent level of security for this. At least this is already a huge advantage.
I just think that many people create their projects on the blockchain, without even thinking whether it is necessary, because their main task is to raise money from their users, and work on the product for them in the background.
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:29:58 PM

I just think that many people create their projects on the blockchain, without even thinking whether it is necessary, because their main task is to raise money from their users, and work on the product for them in the background.
Maybe someone does this, but why did you decide that this project is exactly this? Have you read the project documentation or have you read the commando before saying this?
guarino

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:42:08 PM

Maybe someone does this, but why did you decide that this project is exactly this? Have you read the project documentation or have you read the commando before saying this?
I do not want to blame anyone for anything, I'm just interested in the project, because the idea is quite curious. I have read the description of this and I can say that this can be a rather interesting project.
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:45:43 PM

I do not want to blame anyone for anything, I'm just interested in the project, because the idea is quite curious. I have read the description of this and I can say that this can be a rather interesting project.
That's why I became interested in this project, because it benefits the society, I love such projects that are done with the help to bring some benefit to the community of users.
German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:48:51 PM

What do you know about loyalty programs?

A classic example is a discount card when a client receives bonuses or discounts after shopping. In this case, the client remains loyal to the contractor. Moreover, the data given by the client during the registration process can be used to compile personal offers and retargeting.

Our platform analyses data on client behaviour. And this is one of our advantages. Thus, when one of you will visit any of the Wulet contractors you will firstly see the goods that potentially be of interest to you.

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

guarino

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:49:40 PM

That's why I became interested in this project, because it benefits the society, I love such projects that are done with the help to bring some benefit to the community of users.
In this I fully agree with you. I see you are well versed in this project, could you tell me about the partners of the service. Will the project team itself develop partnership networks and look for new partners or will the partners themselves be interested in cooperation?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: