Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:58:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:48:03 PM

Loyalty programs have really a lot of problems. I mean users can’t be informed enough about all conditions or to remember all details. Wulet is a great chance to change everything.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:53:14 PM

Loyalty programs have really a lot of problems. I mean users can’t be informed enough about all conditions or to remember all details. Wulet is a great chance to change everything.
I hope that they will be able to present it soon. I have great expectations. Do you know something about the demo version of application? I am sure that there are supposed to be designed apps for ios and android also.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:58:27 PM

I hope that they will be able to present it soon. I have great expectations. Do you know something about the demo version of application? I am sure that there are supposed to be designed apps for ios and android also.
Yes, you are right developers have these plans, but I am not sure about the date. Developers haven’t yet announced any fixed date of the launch or of the demo version.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:04:07 PM

Yes, you are right developers have these plans, but I am not sure about the date. Developers haven’t yet announced any fixed date of the launch or of the demo version.
Well, developers know how this application is interesting for community members and they will launch it as soon as it is possible. Do you know some details about this application? I want to know its special features, except the GUI.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:10:24 PM

Well, developers know how this application is interesting for community members and they will launch it as soon as it is possible. Do you know some details about this application? I want to know its special features, except the GUI.
Users that will install this application in their devices will be getting push-notifications, banners on the system’s applications and other stuff that is actually is similar to any other application. Also, app will be a great way to advertise any product.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:15:30 PM

Users that will install this application in their devices will be getting push-notifications, banners on the system’s applications and other stuff that is actually is similar to any other application. Also, app will be a great way to advertise any product.
Now it is clearer for me. Wulet is a great way to make product more popular. I guess wulet’s partners will have a perfect instrument to make their production more user-targeted. I am looking forward to try this application.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:20:50 PM

Now it is clearer for me. Wulet is a great way to make product more popular. I guess wulet’s partners will have a perfect instrument to make their production more user-targeted. I am looking forward to try this application.
So, do I. This project is something outstanding for the current market. It could pleasantly surprise its community. Also, I am waiting for the start of sales. I want to buy some tokens.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:25:28 PM

So, do I. This project is something outstanding for the current market. It could pleasantly surprise its community. Also, I am waiting for the start of sales. I want to buy some tokens.
Are you so sure about wulet’s financial perspectives? I just want to say that the market is pretty unstable and crypto enthusiasts need to be really attentive to project that they want to invest in.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

Are you so sure about wulet’s financial perspectives? I just want to say that the market is pretty unstable and crypto enthusiasts need to be really attentive to project that they want to invest in.
I agree with you. The current situation on the crypto market, however, leaves much to be desired. Anyway, I see that wulet can be separated from these problems. This product offers not only implementation of cryptocurrencies in loyalty programs but a real solution for many problems.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:35:18 PM

I agree with you. The current situation on the crypto market, however, leaves much to be desired. Anyway, I see that wulet can be separated from these problems. This product offers not only implementation of cryptocurrencies in loyalty programs but a real solution for many problems.
Nice thought. Maybe your right about it. Wulet’s team just need more funds and community support to show what they are capable of. Good luck guys!
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:40:36 PM

Good evening, everyone! Who know some information about the token distribution? I will be really thankful for any information that you could offer.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:45:14 PM

Good evening, everyone! Who know some information about the token distribution? I will be really thankful for any information that you could offer.
Perhaps I can help you. 70% is reserved for crowd sale, 10% for strategic partners, 16% for team, 4% is reserved for bounty. I really hope that 4% is enough for all participants of the bounty campaign. I know that it is pretty popular.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:50:40 PM

Perhaps I can help you. 70% is reserved for crowd sale, 10% for strategic partners, 16% for team, 4% is reserved for bounty. I really hope that 4% is enough for all participants of the bounty campaign. I know that it is pretty popular.
Is there a bounty? I haven’t known about it before. Well, the project is popular and so is the bounty. Maybe I will try to participate. I think that free tokens surely wouldn't come amiss.
a1471989

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:55:07 PM

Is there a bounty? I haven’t known about it before. Well, the project is popular and so is the bounty. Maybe I will try to participate. I think that free tokens surely wouldn't come amiss.
You are right. Here is the link for the bounty thread. You can text to bounty manager and he/she could answer all of your questions.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4455279
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:00:11 PM

You are right. Here is the link for the bounty thread. You can text to bounty manager and he/she could answer all of your questions.

Thank you. I guess it could be really interesting for me. Hey, do you know somethings about it other possibilities to get free tokens? Maybe there is a referral program.
a1471989

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:11:53 PM

Thank you. I guess it could be really interesting for me. Hey, do you know somethings about it other possibilities to get free tokens? Maybe there is a referral program.
It is true. Wulet’s team really think about their community. You can earn some tokens here too.
https://wulet.io/en/referral.html
If there will be some questions you can ask me.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:17:56 PM

It is true. Wulet’s team really think about their community. You can earn some tokens here too.
https://wulet.io/en/referral.html
If there will be some questions you can ask me.

You are so nice. Instructions are pretty clear but thanks for offering your help. I just need to have an account on the platform and that’s all. I really like this project. Everything is made to fulfill all user’s requests.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:22:21 PM

Does anybody know about wulet’s account in linkedin? I want to study more information about the team. I guess I saw their previous project but I am not sure and I want to remind myself.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:27:33 PM

Does anybody know about wulet’s account in linkedin? I want to study more information about the team. I guess I saw their previous project but I am not sure and I want to remind myself.
Yes, they have linkedin profile. Wulet team is a team of professional specialist and talented developers. I am sure that they’ve already had a lot of successful projects.
https://www.linkedin.com/company/wulet/
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:32:28 PM

Yes, they have linkedin profile. Wulet team is a team of professional specialist and talented developers. I am sure that they’ve already had a lot of successful projects.
https://www.linkedin.com/company/wulet/

Thanks. I hope that they will make this project really well. The idea is brilliant and it would be a pity if they couldn’t realize it. I expect that they will achieve all of their goals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: