Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:08:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164326 times)
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:34:40 PM

Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors

It's very simple, I'll write you 3 points, how it works now: 1. You participate in multiple loyalty programs, where each has their own internal points structure and privileges. 2. The transportation of all your existing bonus cards is inconvenient. 3. You can not use or exchange points received on different programs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors

It's very simple, I'll write you 3 points, how it works now: 1. You participate in multiple loyalty programs, where each has their own internal points structure and privileges. 2. The transportation of all your existing bonus cards is inconvenient. 3. You can not use or exchange points received on different programs.

Now the advantages of this for me are obvious, thank you for being able to explain to me the basic principles of this platform. I was very interested.
 Smiley
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:25:05 PM

Loyalty programs have really a lot of problems. I mean users can’t be informed enough about all conditions or to remember all details. Wulet is a great chance to change everything.
I hope that they will be able to present it soon. I have great expectations. Do you know something about the demo version of application? I am sure that there are supposed to be designed apps for ios and android also.
Yes, you are right developers have these plans, but I am not sure about the date. Developers haven’t yet announced any fixed date of the launch or of the demo version.
Well, developers know how this application is interesting for community members and they will launch it as soon as it is possible. Do you know some details about this application? I want to know its special features, except the GUI.
Users that will install this application in their devices will be getting push-notifications, banners on the system’s applications and other stuff that is actually is similar to any other application. Also, app will be a great way to advertise any product.
Now it is clearer for me. Wulet is a great way to make product more popular. I guess wulet’s partners will have a perfect instrument to make their production more user-targeted. I am looking forward to try this application.

So at the core of this application there is not only the cash back function but also the possibility to launch advertisements? Is that for a mobile application or how is it supposed to work?

German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

Everyone in a win-win situation with WULET internal exchange

The WULET team provides a solution that will unite all loyalty programs and allow users to exchange bonus points of various companies.

To do this, WULET will create its own internal exchange, where clients will be able to purchase or sell bonus points of any loyalty program in exchange for WU-tokens.

On the decentralized internal exchange, a rate of every loyalty program will be set by market supply and demand. The rate of bonus points will not only point out an efficiency of a loyalty program but also will indicate the target audience for companies. This approach will allow companies to lower customer acquisition costs and better understand how to adjust their programmes.

Users are therefore not limited to one single program but can benefit from every brand inside WULET blockchain ecosystem. Brands will be able to approach all users of WULET Ecosystem using different tools such as gamification, native advertising, personalized reward strategies.

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:38:15 PM

Is it possible that someone finally decided to implement such a service, it's just great, because many of us are made up of a lot of loyalty programs and now it's all conveniently managed in one place.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:44:11 AM

I would like to know some details of this project. Which areas of activity are these? What exactly are the creators of this platform oriented on?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:04:17 AM

I would like to know some details of this project. Which areas of activity are these? What exactly are the creators of this platform oriented on?
Well, in general, it is designed for a variety of areas of activity. In fact, the platform has no limitations in this regard.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:10:51 AM

Well, in general, it is designed for a variety of areas of activity. In fact, the platform has no limitations in this regard.
I understand, but there must still be some starting point for this, is not it? With something this should start the platform. from a certain sphere in which this can be well-established, is it not right?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

I understand, but there must still be some starting point for this, is not it? With something this should start the platform. from a certain sphere in which this can be well-established, is it not right?
Yes, of course, this is absolutely the right strategy. As far as I know, the project team is planning to start from the food sector, because it considers it quite promising.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

Yes, of course, this is absolutely the right strategy. As far as I know, the project team is planning to start from the food sector, because it considers it quite promising.
That is, you mean I hope public networks that attract the bulk of people. This is a fairly correct decision, because this sphere always attracts a large number of users.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

That is, you mean I hope public networks that attract the bulk of people. This is a fairly correct decision, because this sphere always attracts a large number of users.
Yes, that's why they plan to start with this. In the future, it is planned to expand the zone of influence in other areas of activity.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:40:03 AM

Yes, that's why they plan to start with this. In the future, it is planned to expand the zone of influence in other areas of activity.
It would be interesting to know which ones, or this information is not yet disclosed by the project team? I just want to assess the scope of the ambitions of the project team.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:51:09 AM

It would be interesting to know which ones, or this information is not yet disclosed by the project team? I just want to assess the scope of the ambitions of the project team.
Well, I think it depends on the desire of various companies to cooperate. If the project will have more different partners from different countries, the zone of influence will expand.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:19:01 PM

Well, I think it depends on the desire of various companies to cooperate. If the project will have more different partners from different countries, the zone of influence will expand.
It turns out a very interesting situation. On the one hand, users get convenient opportunities and good service, companies attract more interest and new users. And the blockchain technology gets a new impetus to development and popularization.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:25:40 PM

It turns out a very interesting situation. On the one hand, users get convenient opportunities and good service, companies attract more interest and new users. And the blockchain technology gets a new impetus to development and popularization.
Yes exactly. The project team does the same on this. They not only give users a convenient service but also positively influence the entire industry as a whole.
12coins

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

Is it possible that someone finally decided to implement such a service, it's just great, because many of us are made up of a lot of loyalty programs and now it's all conveniently managed in one place.
dudman8

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

Interesting ideas combine loyalty programs into one application
what motivates you to make this program?

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
guarino

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:39:11 PM

And what now, at the moment this happens not so? I just do not understand what exactly is the key advantage of this system.
12coins

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:46:52 PM

And what now, at the moment this happens not so? I just do not understand what exactly is the key advantage of this system.

Well at the moment, many companies have different loyalty programs. It's great on the one hand, but all these programs are not integrated into one convenient service and you have to carry a lot of cards with you.
guarino

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:52:19 PM

Well at the moment, many companies have different loyalty programs. It's great on the one hand, but all these programs are not integrated into one convenient service and you have to carry a lot of cards with you.
And are loyalty programs so much in demand among users? I just do not really understand this, so I ask.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: