Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:25:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
Isinngulur

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:47:46 AM

Devs are doing a great job, what a commitment and progress has been made so far! I really have the feeling this is going to be something and even wished i jumped aboard a little sooner!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:50:13 AM

I guess that Wulet is greatest platform for loyalty points management. I really hope that this project will be expanded all over the world. This project is something special for users and for campaigns.

You are right. I think that project can become the best one, but I am really afraid of big competition on the market. I know that there are several similar platforms. I like the team but I’m not sure in their success.

I think you are to meticulous. The platform is great and really well-designed. You need to see the full picture. Wulet has many undeniable advantages for vendors.  Any vendor will be able to create his/her own loyal campaign.
Yes, you are right about it. I know that loyalty campaign design is very expensive and beginning companies could be very happy. But I am not sure if it is enough but there need to be more advantages.
Ok. You aren’t right. This platform has more than you can imagine. Certain advantages can help users to become more happier and earn some tokens and they can trade it in fiat.
Well, it is really nice. Maybe this advantage could be really importante in their success. Community needs to be very motivated. In other case the project won’t be successful and popular. I wonder what will happen next with this incredible project.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:55:35 AM

I guess that Wulet is greatest platform for loyalty points management. I really hope that this project will be expanded all over the world. This project is something special for users and for campaigns.

You are right. I think that project can become the best one, but I am really afraid of big competition on the market. I know that there are several similar platforms. I like the team but I’m not sure in their success.

I think you are to meticulous. The platform is great and really well-designed. You need to see the full picture. Wulet has many undeniable advantages for vendors.  Any vendor will be able to create his/her own loyal campaign.
Yes, you are right about it. I know that loyalty campaign design is very expensive and beginning companies could be very happy. But I am not sure if it is enough but there need to be more advantages.
Ok. You aren’t right. This platform has more than you can imagine. Certain advantages can help users to become more happier and earn some tokens and they can trade it in fiat.
Well, it is really nice. Maybe this advantage could be really importante in their success. Community needs to be very motivated. In other case the project won’t be successful and popular. I wonder what will happen next with this incredible project.

I think that everything will be super. I’m sure that these guys will find enough partners and raise enough funds to be able to realize their plans. I know that they’re planning something special
12coins

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

I think that everything will be super. I’m sure that these guys will find enough partners and raise enough funds to be able to realize their plans. I know that they’re planning something special

I hope to see it soon. Thank you for this conversation. Now I am calmer and I have great expectations. Maybe I will participate in bounty or something. I can be really interesting and profitable I think.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:06:01 PM

I hope to see it soon. Thank you for this conversation. Now I am calmer and I have great expectations. Maybe I will participate in bounty or something. I can be really interesting and profitable I think.
I wish you good luck. By the way. Here is the link for bounty thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4455279
12coins

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:10:52 PM

I wish you good luck. By the way. Here is the link for bounty thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4455279
Thank you again. I like this bounty. It is very obvious that it is very attractive and I will tell about it to my friends. I guess these actions could help to earn more public’s respect. I really like Wulet more than before.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:17:25 PM

No doubt this project is the most popular and promising at the moment. The potential of this project is very high. I hope that reaction of the market will bring to this project a lot of fame and funds
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

No doubt this project is the most popular and promising at the moment. The potential of this project is very high. I hope that reaction of the market will bring to this project a lot of fame and funds

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations with cashbacks that can be faced in the nearest future.
Nelsen-Bel

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:24:44 PM

Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:27:38 PM

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations with cashbacks that can be faced in the nearest future.
  I hope that in just three years cryptocurrencies (i mean tokens) from this cashback will be accepted in all shops around the globe. And this project probably will up our economic possibilities
slovenia1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:35:48 PM

I hope that in just three years cryptocurrencies (i mean tokens) from this cashback will be accepted in all shops around the globe. And this project probably will up our economic possibilities

I suppose that it is impossible for the nearest future, because cryptocurrencies are not accepted everywhere. Wulet will make agreements with shops, so they could sell good for tokens
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

I suppose that it is impossible for the nearest future, because cryptocurrencies are not accepted everywhere. Wulet will make agreements with shops, so they could sell good for tokens
I totally agree with you that the world is undergoing big changes but some of them are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

I totally agree with you that the world is undergoing big changes but some of them are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.

Don’t know about replacement and i dont think that it is possible too,  but some kind of co-existence currencies. Nothing can prevent such kind of partnership between fiat and digital currencies.
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:52:17 PM

Don’t know about replacement and i dont think that it is possible too,  but some kind of co-existence currencies. Nothing can prevent such kind of partnership between fiat and digital currencies.
May be we would use tokens only within cashback programs, because Wulet offers such a big unification. I am not a constant user of cashback programs but it is silly to reject all the advantages they give
slovenia1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:01:27 PM

May be we would use tokens only within cashback programs, because Wulet offers such a big unification. I am not a constant user of cashback programs but it is silly to reject all the advantages they give

Nice idea to use cryptocurrencies and tokens in special shops but get cashback from all shops. It will be very beneficial for shops, becuse good and comfortable app will provide information about discounts and other info related to this theme
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

Nice idea to use cryptocurrencies and tokens in special shops but get cashback from all shops. It will be very beneficial for shops, becuse good and comfortable app will provide information about discounts and other info related to this theme
I see a great potential of this project. As a person who is really interested in travelling, I see the more countries and companies are involved in this app, the more benefits everyone gets. This project is really worth-investing.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:12:08 PM

I see a great potential of this project. As a person who is really interested in travelling, I see the more countries and companies are involved in this app, the more benefits everyone gets. This project is really worth-investing.
The degree of benefits depends of the whole bunch of factors and the more important is fund-raising campaing. So we should wait how much this project will raise...
German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:55:48 PM

What is wrong with the loyalty program market?

To highlight the gaps and issues in the market of loyalty programs, our team has made a thorough research. We now have a comprehensive picture of all the positive and negative aspects, so our project can be developed by gathering all these aspects together. We’ll introduce you to the most significant researches (in our opinion), so you can deeply understand the current agenda that is happening on the loyalty market nowadays.
The loyalty market has become very common, yet fragmented. This is reflected in low levels of engagement and redemption of customers. Modern LPs are inefficient, lacking in alternative offers or suggestions, but are excessive in points outside of the brand context.
According to COLLOQUY Loyalty Census enrollment in loyalty programs across various industries in the US grew by more than 20% in just three years and has more than tripled since the turn of the century. It seems like customers are interested in joining. LPs, but are their expectations met?
Only 22% of loyalty program members perceive their experience as positivecompared to non-member customers. At the same time, 87% of Americans are willing to have various details of their activity tracked by a brand in exchange for a more personalized and relevant relationship with the brand or program.
Having this data on hand will help Wulet to better understand the target audience of a brand and enhance customer experience. We found out that changing strategy to meet customer expectations results in a 7.5x lift in member satisfaction.
On top of that, attracting a new customer is a much more expensive process, than keeping an existing one, so companies need to pay as much attention to retention as they do to acquisition. Boosting customer retention rates by just 5% can increase profits by between 25% and 95%.
In order to improve the industry if loyalty origrams, Wulet has to create a more relevant and timely experience by incorporating data science and using innovative techniques. We agree with. the authors of Deloitte’s research piece “Making blockchain real for loyalty”, where they claim that new digital technology could be the unique solution.
To change the strategy of LPs is a challenging task, but we are ready to meet with the difficulties along the way for bringing some outstanding decisions: a positive customer experience and the increase of engagement in loyalty programs.

If you have any questions you can write
to our Telegram channel: @wulet_io

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:08:12 AM

Recently I have read the last article from Wulet’d medium account and I can agree with this them. Really, Wulet is a blue ocean of possibilities and there is no doubt in this approval. It is something really special.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:15:48 AM

Recently I have read the last article from Wulet’d medium account and I can agree with this them. Really, Wulet is a blue ocean of possibilities and there is no doubt in this approval. It is something really special.

I haven’t known that they’ve posted a new article. Better check it out. Well, maybe you are right about Wulet. I know that businessmen can have a lot of additional instruments to improve this production thanks to Wulet.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: