Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:47:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [🔥🔥🔥] Worldopoly. AirMiner. How to play? [🔥🔥🔥]  (Read 16082 times)
ZlojGogi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:46:50 PM

So, after reading in Telegramm the same questions, i made a little list...Hope devs can answer this questions!

1. What will happend with farms after ICO end? They will be transfered to the main game? If yes, which function they will have? Still mining WTPs or some ingame resources?

2. How exactly will difficulty change influence farms? Do they be more expencive? Or they mine just the half?

3. Is the way in main game to collect coins similar with farms now?

3. Is it posible to make some chart, whre shown how dificulty will change? (Maybe together with statistics, how much Cristals are already mined/collected)

4. When the uncollected cristals dissapear?  (If its for example on some private property, and we no player can get it...)

5. How large is circumcircle of cristals, we see on our phone?

P.S. Suggetions:
  • Maybe you think about changing the time to collect cristals from farms on...like 6 hours?
  • Add  ingame item to buy, like...Collector, that would collect this coins but just for 24 hours, so even if you buyed this item, you have to collect the summary every 24 hours!

I assume more questions will come, and i will update this list.

Thank you very much!

💎 iOS  《 💎 ▬▬▬▬▬ WORLDOPO ▬▬▬▬▬ 💎  》 Andr 💎 
BLOCKCHAIN MOBILE GAME
《  Bounty  ● Instagram  ●  Telegram  ● Facebook  ●  Twitter  》
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:08:43 PM

The idea of the game is somehow similar with "Pokemon GO", by utilizing a google positioning system.
Wiht it, that should be able to similarly making things like a pokemon 3
blckchn

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:01:15 AM

Dear community,

Thanks all for your messages. We've already started fixing all the issues and bugs in Worlodpoly AirMiner and updated will be released soon.

Thanks for your support and bugs reports it's really help us to build a great product!
SattiFT

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

I have a Problem with the app (iOS-Version on iPhone 6), that hasn't been reported here yet: I can't connect with Twitter and I can't share on Twitter. When I touch the Buttons, nothing happens. There were no Problems doing the quests with Facebook and Telegram and following Worldopoly on Twitter. Onle the "Connect"- and "Share"-quest aren't working.

I first asked about the Problem in the Telegram-Chat where another user answered he had the same Problem and we were suggested to ask here.
29121995TanyaIvanova

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:03:35 PM

wow, soon it will be possible to install this wonderful game, rather I want to play it already Grin
ZlojGogi

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

I have a Problem with the app (iOS-Version on iPhone 6), that hasn't been reported here yet: I can't connect with Twitter and I can't share on Twitter. When I touch the Buttons, nothing happens. There were no Problems doing the quests with Facebook and Telegram and following Worldopoly on Twitter. Onle the "Connect"- and "Share"-quest aren't working.

I first asked about the Problem in the Telegram-Chat where another user answered he had the same Problem and we were suggested to ask here.

👍Well, lets wait for next update, it should come soon...The problem with quests in generally is known, but didnt knew on ios is same.
The app isanyway going crazy last 24 hours, and devs are working on that. If this bugs will be after next update, please report again✌️

BLOCKCHAIN MOBILE GAME
blckchn

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

🍕🍕🍕Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day! 🍕🍕🍕

8 years ago today, Laszlo Hanyecz paid 10,000 #BTC for 2 pizzas.
To celebrate this historic occasion we are running a limited time offer for our followers:
❗️For every bitcoin you send us, we’ll send you 2 bitcoin (WPT) back❗️

Voucher code: BitcoinPizzaDay
Purchase here: https://wallet.worldopoly.io/

The campaign is live for 24h.

Min. Purchase - 1000 WPT
Started from May 23ed, 17:00 CET/UTC+2:00
End on May 24th, 17:00 CET/UTC+2:00

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dd4_mCvVMAA8R60.jpg:large
ZlojGogi

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:34:10 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 08:35:03 PM by ZlojGogi

Guys, there are troubles with AirMiner app. Its known, that collected cristals are not counting. That  problem will be solved soon, with new update.

So just be patient, and lets wait for syncronisation and new update, and hope with that version we filnally will be able to do events Wink

BLOCKCHAIN MOBILE GAME
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:40:44 AM

Hello friends,
Need help!
I try install this app from google/play market and can't install it.. market show that "app does not support your device"
What requirements for smartphone?

Post you android version, build,model aso... atm seems like its run on android 7 +

For experience with new apps I use Xiaomi, android version is 4.4..
I can't update smartphone upto android v.7
Punqtured

Activity: 29
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:42:01 AM

Guys, there are troubles with AirMiner app. Its known, that collected cristals are not counting. That  problem will be solved soon, with new update.

So just be patient, and lets wait for syncronisation and new update, and hope with that version we filnally will be able to do events Wink

Just to let you know. Collecting cristals actually do work. But only 1 cristal. If you try to collect a second one, it doesn't count it. Shut down app, wait for a while. Fire up the game again, and you can collect the next cristal. Could it be there's an issue with having to wait for blockchain transactions to confirm or something like that? Also, it would seem that it would be way smoother using Byteball - particularly when they will be supporting payment channels in a short amount of time. This will make it possible to fire hundreds of transactions extremely fast without paying fees or touching the DAG until the payment channel closes. It would seem that would be the better option, I think.
fiexsks

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:00:18 PM

Hello guys,

there is a limit for collecting coins. It's 1 min. Why: because some guys tried to cheat with AR Geolocation. That's why there is a limit for collecting 1 WPT in only 1 min.

This limitation won't be applicable during the events or collecting WPTs from the farm.

Shortly we will roll out an update where you will get new functions and a lot of bugfixes (Android faster, iOS will take more due to testing period time of Apple).

Also we will roll out a public Trello where you can see what the dev team is doing + posting new suggestions, bugs, ideas, critics, etc...

Thanks a lot for your support & for your patience.
ZlojGogi

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:40:39 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 02:39:34 PM by ZlojGogi

Hello guys,

there is a limit for collecting coins. It's 1 min. Why: because some guys tried to cheat with AR Geolocation. That's why there is a limit for collecting 1 WPT in only 1 min.

This limitation won't be applicable during the events or collecting WPTs from the farm.

Shortly we will roll out an update where you will get new functions and a lot of bugfixes (Android faster, iOS will take more due to testing period time of Apple).

Also we will roll out a public Trello where you can see what the dev team is doing + posting new suggestions, bugs, ideas, critics, etc...

Finally statment to this! Thx very much!
Would be cool to have a timer on that 1 min.

BLOCKCHAIN MOBILE GAME
ZlojGogi

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

Hello guys,

Yes, i know, restarting phone, app, GPS and mobile data helps sometimes... But i dont think its makes fun to play a game where you need all this things. It was great feeling to catch them, and knowing you collect WPTs, but stayng at one cristal over 10 minites, to let it, than go next one , that MAYBE works a.s.o. isnt fun.
P.S. And this does nothing to have with Blockchain. That actions aren even runing on blockchain, i assume. Although that could be a good question to devs.

BLOCKCHAIN MOBILE GAME
ZlojGogi

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:24:00 PM

Hello guys,

So, just tested out again....This is what happening 3 days now...

https://youtu.be/JdXLr5UIKts

and i hopethe fix for that is on top of your priority list. Wink

And keep up great job!

BLOCKCHAIN MOBILE GAME
ZlojGogi

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

Hie dear community!

Patch Notes 1.2.6 (24.05.18):

– Elements on Tablets show correctly.

– Now you cannot collect crystals so fast. Be patient.
(After every catched cristal your activtion buttion is "frozen" for 10 Minutes)

– Temporarily disabled Facebook quests.

– Added restore purchases.

– Added farm "Skyscraper Silo".

– Added gems Pack: 500 CR and 1000 CR to gamestore.

– You can assign account to new device.

– Minor Fixes.

Thanks to team and lets wait for more updates, that are comming soon!

BLOCKCHAIN MOBILE GAME
SattiFT

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:12:40 PM

👍Well, lets wait for next update, it should come soon...The problem with quests in generally is known, but didnt knew on ios is same.
The app isanyway going crazy last 24 hours, and devs are working on that. If this bugs will be after next update, please report again✌️

I just installed the update, but still can‘t start the Twitter quests. So I just keep hoping for the next one.
koanado

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:53:19 PM

– Now you cannot collect crystals so fast. Be patient. [/b] (After every catched cristal your activtion buttion is "frozen" for 10 Minutes)

Thanks to team and lets wait for more updates, that are comming soon!

Hi. Why 10 minutes freeze???
Thats too long.
One minute would be ok.

Thank you

HEX.com
prophetss

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:26:33 AM

hey theirs a issue with my game where the gps isnt correctly showing where i actually am and also while catching gems i cant turn the camera in the  direction of the gem. i have to wait for the gem to come full 360 around in my direction and still cant capture because the gem cant BE TRACKED
koanado

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:02:27 AM

sometimes map shows a different place than where I am actually or the maps are mixed. That is confusing.

HEX.com
ZlojGogi

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:49:51 AM

sometimes map shows a different place than where I am actually or the maps are mixed. That is confusing.

Yea, its known bug, atleasr on android...they are working on it...

BLOCKCHAIN MOBILE GAME
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: