Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:22:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [🔥🔥🔥] Worldopoly. AirMiner. How to play? [🔥🔥🔥]  (Read 16082 times)
Dreykku

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:44:28 PM

Yes they need to change this. You get miners that mine over 30gems in 3 miners so why would they sell them if the limit is 30? I really would like to know what is going on since they seem to have changed their mind about things so could have been their first plan which has now been changed. Let us see how they reply to us here.

Their lack of answer is telling a lot already. This economic system seems totally faulty. We could even go as far as comparing it to a ponzi scheme, the first people who would have accumulated the most crystals early will benefit a lot from it, and as they're cashing out on it, the crystals will be worth less and less and the token's value will eventually tend to 0 as the number of crystals in game will tend to infinity. This is basically what they're saying, without saying it clearly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luckyman0160

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:03:22 PM

Your website in not loading, tried several times. Who is developing this project? What country dose this project come from??? Where is the team hiding?

ZlojGogi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:05:22 AM

Your website in not loading, tried several times. Who is developing this project? What country dose this project come from??? Where is the team hiding?

Actually loading fine for me, and all I nfo is there. So what means hiding? In telegram there is almost always someone from team...

💎 iOS  《 💎 ▬▬▬▬▬ WORLDOPO ▬▬▬▬▬ 💎  》 Andr 💎 
BLOCKCHAIN MOBILE GAME
《  Bounty  ● Instagram  ●  Telegram  ● Facebook  ●  Twitter  》
CryptoEvo

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:08:18 AM

Looks like a Funny Game i try it
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:21:08 AM

Yes they need to change this. You get miners that mine over 30gems in 3 miners so why would they sell them if the limit is 30? I really would like to know what is going on since they seem to have changed their mind about things so could have been their first plan which has now been changed. Let us see how they reply to us here.

Their lack of answer is telling a lot already. This economic system seems totally faulty. We could even go as far as comparing it to a ponzi scheme, the first people who would have accumulated the most crystals early will benefit a lot from it, and as they're cashing out on it, the crystals will be worth less and less and the token's value will eventually tend to 0 as the number of crystals in game will tend to infinity. This is basically what they're saying, without saying it clearly.

You should really read the white paper dude. There will be a limit to the number of tokens. They will not reach a value of 0. EVerything in life rewards those who get in fast this means life is a ponzi?
Even if there is no limit the tokens will always be needed for the game, advertising and mining.

There is not much action here from the team which is bad but they very active on telegram.

If the game won't load try to restart your device. Go give other projects a hard time. There many scams go shit on them. Don't come here being negative about a project that actually has something.
Dreykku

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:48:02 AM

You should really read the white paper dude. There will be a limit to the number of tokens. They will not reach a value of 0. Everything in life rewards those who get in fast this means life is a ponzi?
Even if there is no limit the tokens will always be needed for the game, advertising and mining.

If you read my first concern, it has never been about the tokens, or at least not directly. I'm talking about the crystals, not the tokens, yet, we have a strict equivalence between the tokens and crystals, one being finite, the other being not. So, it IS comparable to a ponzi scheme, since it's bond to collapse (like a ponzi scheme) as time goes by. One asset quantity will tend to infinity and the other one being its equivalent is limited in quantity, so the value of the token will tend to zero very quickly as the first big players will start to cash out. This seems very obvious to me, and that's what they wrote, i'm not making up anything.

For your information, they don't answer on telegram either.
oer4all

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:34:19 PM

hello guys, for update app must i do manually check everytime because last week i checked and there was an update but not received information about that.
ZlojGogi

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:07:23 PM

hello guys, for update app must i do manually check everytime because last week i checked and there was an update but not received information about that.

Hi. Yea, atm its not updating automatically, but just check the planed updates on
https://trello.com/b/h33psMO3/worldopoly-airminer-public

BLOCKCHAIN MOBILE GAME
oer4all

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:58:27 AM

Hi. Yea, atm its not updating automatically, but just check the planed updates on
https://trello.com/b/h33psMO3/worldopoly-airminer-public

hey thanks mate, i bookmark it very usefull to follow their progress they made. i love the game so much hope the new one come soon.
oer4all

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:54:32 PM

Hello all, the bot says for my 50wpt i must wait 7 days. it's longer now but did not get the wpt in my account. whats wrong
ZlojGogi

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:51:54 PM

Hello all, the bot says for my 50wpt i must wait 7 days. it's longer now but did not get the wpt in my account. whats wrong
You will be able to reedem code from telegram end of this week/early next week on updated website!

BLOCKCHAIN MOBILE GAME
oer4all

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

You will be able to reedem code from telegram end of this week/early next week on updated website!

ok, will this also been fixed then, cant get the code to work. Your Worldopoly AirMiner ID is incorrect or was not found in our database! Please try again...
ZlojGogi

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:28:30 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 06:07:18 AM by ZlojGogi

Current ROI-table Worldopoly AirMiner ~until 07.07.2018

BLOCKCHAIN MOBILE GAME
oer4all

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:29:22 PM

Hello developers, i have since the last update multiple times i catched a crystal it is not counting but i can catch it again and again without 10min limitation untill its counted and then 10 min freeze. if i had no reception from my provider sometimes i think is that maybe the problem not connected then not counting.
Cryptodaddy05

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:54:55 AM

Gosh big changes to the Worldopoly game - https://worldopoly.io/pre-sale-over-worldopoly-gets-even-better/ & https://worldopoly.io/worldopoly-airminer-meet-new-features/ . The developers have now decided to base the game around AirMiner and particularly the mines players have purchased, which are now going to be integrated into and become the basis of the main game as it’s developed! I’ve just repaired my farms for the first time - does cost more the longer you leave it haha. And it’s good to know that you can upgrade your mines in the real Worldopoly game after it’s released in August. Was thinking about statergy, and was just gonna keep buying data centres for 1,000 crystals - but you gotta now buy land for them now once you have more than 3, and there’s a new limit of 10 farms per AirMiner/Worldopoly account - so I’m thinking that it’s maybe better to hold out for eagle mines 🦅 or the big-boy silos costing 5K crystals! And presumably we can now keep mining up to end of the token sale when WPT is listed on cryptoexchanges sometime around Aug 20, although you need to keep repairing the health of your farms at least every 15 days. And I note the crystals for AirMiner already run out once, but Worldopoly decided to top them up in a ‘unlimited’ way, with an increasing hash rate to mine crystals being the way to make them harder and harder to get once crystals become scarce again! Interesting Worldopoly how the game is now developing in a new direction - and Airminers are definitely the place to be ATM 🦈💎👍🏼

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
Keccak

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:35:11 AM

AirMiner bug report:
в фикce 1.2.11 нe иcпpaвлeнo cooбщeниe пpи пoкyпкe бoлee 10 фepм.
пo-пpeжнeмy пишeт "У тeбя нeдocтaтoчнo кpиcтaллoв для дaннoгo дeйcтвия". Кpиcтaллoв дocтaтoчнo.
Keccak

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:17:06 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 09:45:36 AM by Keccak

AirMiner bug report, 1.2.11:
yдaлocь зaфикcиpoвaть визyaльнo кaк тaймep фepмы пepexoдит c 3h30m нa 2h29m

a тaкжe c 2h00m нa 2h59m
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:33:46 AM

On the way of downloading the game, from the preview of the game it really interesting to play, this just like playing a monopoly game where we could purchase a building.
But this game created in a bit different way, it utilize AR technology that enabled user to play with the environment.
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

I think the idea of this project is very good with a very transparent allocation of funds and also quite a lot for the promotion program
Anthomy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:31:37 PM

A good interesting project, I will monitor its development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: