Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:05:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China ranked ethereum as #1 and it has been dumping hard ever since?  (Read 205 times)
Epsky012

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:27:32 AM

hahaha so that means ETH will not respect the father of crypto ? which is bitcoin ? .. only bitcoin can be number one .. all the alts is only son's of bitcoin .. and u know it
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:30:21 AM

https://bitcoinist.com/china-release-cryptocurrency-ratings-ranks-ethereum-1st-bitcoin-13th/

there was some commotion about this and they finally named ethereum as number one!!! and as soon as they did this everyone started dumping ETH....

why do you think that is? was this a confirmation of its centralization?

Is this source reliable? I have not noticed some significant dumping of Ethereum lately. There was a slight decrease in price though but it was the same with other altcoins and Bitcoin too. But if this is reliable story then that means the chinese people are not influential in their rankings and what they have to say about crypto. I do not give much credit to the chinese either. They tend to be greedy and manipulative. 

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
HeptaCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:36:45 AM

Not sure it is really such a case of Ethereum dumping hard, since almost the entire crypto market is being "dumped on" right now.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
You can see Bitcoin's struggles for the past week having a severe effect on alts and in fact, ETH is performing slightly better in terms of losses than Bitcoin, so I would not say anyone is dumping ETH specifically. Am losing a lot ground on Litecoin, for example, which is making me sad!
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:40:48 AM

https://bitcoinist.com/china-release-cryptocurrency-ratings-ranks-ethereum-1st-bitcoin-13th/

there was some commotion about this and they finally named ethereum as number one!!! and as soon as they did this everyone started dumping ETH....

The whole market is falling, and ETH too. Centralization? Dump? Let’s see the most centralized - Ripple. Dumping from 8.5 to 6.9. And nobody cares China’s ranker, ETH is still one of best cryptocurrency.
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:50:25 AM

I don't think it's dumping at all, I feel it's sitting nicely. Come June/July IMHO it will explode probably go close to its ATH, if not pass it. I don't think the China ranking is playing any part, it's just the normal market game.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:09:01 AM

It doesn't mean ETH price will skyrocket, they mentioned one of the best blockchains on the basis of developments. Of course, they give the positive review about the ETH but see the market is incompletely volatile so we have to think about the current situation of the market too.
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:43:25 AM

I don't see Ethereum Price fall since this news was released, Ethereum price fluctuations move normally, I wonder why you say that everyone dumping Ethereum since they released this news even you ask about centralization. What makes you think like that? I think this is good news for Ethereum

Money Maker Shaker (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

it has started to get dumped hard again.

Shake it baby!
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:01:49 AM

The price of all crypto currencies are falling. I think it's not just about neo, ethereum or any other coin. From time to time the price of everything can fall and we are going through that period. We will see big pumps in a short time Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:01:16 AM

It doesnt matter what the rank is! for me I like Ethereum Fast transaction, cheap transaction Fee, smartcontract Innovation etc. I like Bitcoin also but due to its slow network and Huge transactioon fee. Im slowly turn to Ethereum now But as we see in Cryptocurrency everything is a surprise and the volatility is high weither  its Eth,waves,or Bitcoin. no one will spare if the market is down. No #1 or #2.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: