Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:38:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3709 times)
varun1022

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:14:16 PM

Bounty had an eminent effect on the startups which are comparatively low funded, to whom it serves as something which provides quality work and for new freelancers it has been a good source to get work initially. It is important to know that if the startup ends up doing well in future there is great benefits for both the parties whereas if not it can get dirty. But i reckon the major goal of the startup would be creating a community that keeps united during all times when required and support the central idea. It is also necessary that they don't exploit the service providers and help them grow together. Summing up everything I feel that bounty can never die, it is there to survive and reform with time where you might see certain norms that describe how you can manage that.  
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rysheeer

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:50:54 PM

It's part of the crypto adaptation since the crypto hype is still on, we will expect more participants. I found something sketchy recently as well when the spreadsheet was filled with the same wallet address, I knew that it's really the bounty manager's dirty works.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:59:05 PM

if bounty die I think ico will be disturbed, a lot of ico that really depends on bounty, because bounty is the maximum promotion media. so I think bounty will not die quickly and will still survive in this forum.
The system of gathering money through icos is at risk as well, lately I have seen a lot of people complaining about the icos and the fact that they are feeling like the developers are taking advantage of them, this is not good in a market where the icos are completely dependent on the good will of their investors, so I will not be surprised if we see many icos unable to get the minimum amount of money to start their projects.
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:02:44 PM

Hi, I'm not upset about the small fee for participating in the bounty company. But frustrating that a lot of fraudulent ICO and the bounty managers themselves are committed to the integrity of the company and in the future of the project.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:28:35 PM

I do not think that company bounties are dead.
I have many examples of successful earnings, even though the price of tokens is falling relative to ICO price

There are multiple reasons why the ICOs are failing upon the market listing. As I can see, many of the ICOs keep the soft-cap and hard-cap at unrealistically high levels. These guys need to check the soft-cap of the Ethereum ICO.

I see they can fake soft-cap and hard-cap, because after the ICO is completed, they all drop in value from 3 to 6 times the ICO, and the soft-cap is difficult to project. That is how much money is raised
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:46:41 PM

Due to the fact that the bounty companies have gained great popularity, the number of participants has become very large and so after the distribution of tokens you get less money. In addition, a lot of projects are fraud, and because of this, it becomes harder to participate in bounty companies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:10:06 PM

Indeed, bounties have become very petty and they take a very long time. I do not know what will happen next, but probably the time of bounty has already passed and it's a great pity.
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:10:22 PM

I started bounties with the hope that the pay was huge and i will get to participate on a project with huge potentials and get to keep some of the tokens. But today, all i can say about bounties are just a little means to an end. Do not put all your eggs in the basket called bounties

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Qulakji

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:14:20 AM

abundance for me isn't dead.Instead it acquires prominence among individuals who are expected to contemplate cyrpto currencies.In that case if abundance is dead,it is a noxious articulation from individuals who are absence of knowledged or these are individuals that are not adherents of cryptos.Popularity of bounties remain more grounded and longer through online advertisements.This likewise triggers youthful personalities to learn about what is an abundance is all about,indeed they could think the detached methods for gaining.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

At present, there are a lot of participants in bounty companies and therefore very few coins come out when distributing money.
koshkatrol

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

Just the number of people who wish to participate in the generosity has increased,every day more people learn about cryptocurrencies .
uatrade

Activity: 112

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:26:51 AM

The bounty doesn't die yet and new campaigns appear every day. Unfortunately, there is a lot of scam but still you can earn free tokens. Of course it is difficult to say how long the bounties still exist.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook        
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:30:42 AM

I think this is not the end of the campaign the bounty, it is now very few bounty that actually pay but for ico is still there then the bounty will remain the premier choice for promoting the ico. but those of us who have to be clever in selecting a nice bounty campaign.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Wutip

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:36:06 AM

Many of compaigns which I participate worth nothing( on some of them I spend goers every day and even until now some campaigns just saying that you have to wait, tokens will come just wait, already passed half year( anyway will appear more new campaigns and new opportunities )

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:31:38 AM

I think the bounty campaign can not die !!!
The bounty campaign helps build community projects.
The information that I think the scammers, bad news and puzzled public opinion
mr.creampie

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:30:15 AM

Most of the ICOs nowadays are scams hence these bounty rewards will be much smaller,small chances of getting legit ICOs plus a lot of participants will surely wont give you rewards.Focus more on bounties which has less participants like blog writting,translations so that you wont have any problem with your stakes unlike to those signature ang social media participants who are getting less compare to bounties that i have mentioned.
Luntop

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

now is a bad time for bounty and ico , but to say that bounty is dead is wrong . bounty's still alive.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:49:46 AM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601

I have been participating in bounties for a long time yet but it doesn't seem for me that such an instrument of crypto projects promotion is ineffective. It still exists and many users participate in bounty campaigns.
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:59:01 AM

we can not avoid the scams that are bounty so you'll always be careful about how you can not become a victim of a scam. I advise you to read the white paper and join the telegram to find out about the project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:08:27 AM

As of this very moment bounty is still good opportunity to all of us here in crypto currency community but in some point we can't assure in the end if it will be successful or not which will depends by the support of many in which those investors may caught their attention on the different ICO running a different bounty programs. I believe someday bounty programs will support soon by many since the market is not as good as before for sure if the market will be in good condition bounty will definitely support by those bounty hunters here in the world of crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: