Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:57:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need help from trusted people  (Read 3249 times)
Clambooya

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:30:44 PM

I would strongly recommend to make a deep research of the subject. and only after that - start acting!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:16:00 PM

Hope you have already learned from the replies of your topic. If i have to give you advise, you can try on bounty campaigns since you can earn crypto profits from it without even spending money out from your purse.

Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:59:19 PM

For me, investment is one of the methods that you can use to earn crypto investment. But since they need money before you can start engaging on them, i believe participating in bounty campaign is the best to start with.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Olaiasal11
Copper Member

Activity: 267
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:27:46 PM

First of all, welcome to the bitcoin forum. It's good to hear this for newcomers working on this platform. This forum will help you earn better. If you have some money you can trade. You can acquire knowledge from the trading thread of the forum for trading. There are many big traders who will help you. If you want to earn btc by mining then you can see the post at mining thread. Those miningers there will help you in this regard. You can also earn without ico bounty. Here many people have changed their fate by earning, so you can also. In this case, you must know better about the rules of the forum. Good luck for you.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:00:26 AM

hi all iam new here and new in bitcoin world
iam an old in my family my father us past way
 and hope to get successful
i need to learn and be good to get money
please help me and give me more advice to stand on my foot and help my family and built my future
i hope to find good people to advice me and help me too
God bless All  

A lot of people here don’t get he’s saying, He means that he needs financial help. To the op: to be sincere I don’t think anyone here is going to send money to a stranger they don’t know, no one even knows if it’s scam or not. I will advise you to get a job in your country and work hard to earn money for feeding your family instead of wasting time in cryptocurrency.

But if later you happen to come up with enough money then you can choose to invest it in cryptocurrency and be making extra income from it. That’s the best thing you can do now. But if you keep searching for who will send you free money I don’t think anyone here is ready to do that, so try to be creative.
I think that's a good suggestion, one with it. I do not dismiss cryptocurrency as a place to earn money because it has been proven that many people get wealth in cryptocurrency, especially everyone who came in early 2010. But all you have to know is not instant profit in cryptocurrency that you think, they passed many processes and become loyal holders. Then, if the OP sees the cryptocurrency price movement this year is indeed a little worrying, a continuous decline, fraud that has spread and several wallets that have been hacked. Surely OP must think about this to make cryptocurrency its source of income.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:57:16 AM

hi all iam new here and new in bitcoin world
iam an old in my family my father us past way
 and hope to get successful
i need to learn and be good to get money
please help me and give me more advice to stand on my foot and help my family and built my future
i hope to find good people to advice me and help me too
God bless All 

Instead of coming to the forum to beg for who will help you, I think it would be better for you to grab some free food opportunities that cryptocurrency space has to offer. Why not check out free airdrops? There are lots of good airdrops out there and when you refer people they even pay you money, you can earn money by referring your friends to earn and when they sign up with your link you also get paid.

You can even go for bounties and work very hard and it will really pay off at last. There are lots of things you can do online, you just have to make use your senses, that’s all it takes. You can help your family out of poverty if you make up your mind and decide to work very hard, situations never remain the same.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:57:26 PM

What can I do for you guy?however, do not trust people with your private key or any thing that us related to your wallet. In my owner advice be very carful with kind of help you ask people.
You said very important thing in very short sentence, we all are well aware about scammers smartness so we should not trust everyone in this era, it is our own responsibility to be careful and not to trust everyone, only those whom are your family member and you know they will never cheat you so you can share your wallet key word with them otherwise no need to share anyone, try to stay possessive about your bitcoin investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: