Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guide For Seuntjies Dice Bot  (Read 45819 times)
pinggoki

Activity: 1456
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:38:39 AM

Be sincerely thankful for your guidance, thanks to such guides that new players can easily participate in gambling games. Whether they join for fun or join them for the purpose of making money, dicebot is always the first choice for them to do that. The dicebot helps us to increase the speed between bets, so it improves many problems while gambling. You are a good man.
I agree be grateful to your dice bot, guides can be helful when it comes on guiding the newbies on how works your gambling games. Dicebot help and support us from betting. And if you want you could enhance it a little for a better performance of your bot. Smiley

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:22:12 PM

Hi, Seuntjie

Recently I want to login to rollin.io using dicebot. I created an API Key and got both key and the secret code. But when I filled all that information plus my username into the dicebot login pane, unfortunately, it gives me an error message which mean I can't login to rollin.io using dicebot. I use the recent version of your dicebot, v3.3.3. I need your help to resolve this problem. Thanks!

Best Regards!

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 04:11:42 PM

Hi, Seuntjie

Recently I want to login to rollin.io using dicebot. I created an API Key and got both key and the secret code. But when I filled all that information plus my username into the dicebot login pane, unfortunately, it gives me an error message which mean I can't login to rollin.io using dicebot. I use the recent version of your dicebot, v3.3.3. I need your help to resolve this problem. Thanks!

Best Regards!

Please ensure that your computers time and time zone is configured correctly. It has to be correct to the second for rollin to work.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:33:12 PM

Hi, Seuntjie

Best Regards!

Please ensure that your computers time and time zone is configured correctly. It has to be correct to the second for rollin to work.

Thanks Seuntjie...I can log in to rollin now. It gave me a headache last night cause I asked about this issue and no one can't give the right solution. I have to replace my CMOS battery soon!

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:03:26 AM

Getting started guide for version 3 and up can be found at bot.seuntjie.com/GettingStarted.aspx

Do NOT download anything from justdicebot(dot)blogspot(dot)com! That is not the real dicebot, it's not an official site. There's been reports of scamming by the bot downloaded from there
Use only a version self compiled from the source available at https://github.com/Seuntjie900/DiceBot or downloaded from bot.seuntjie.com

I've had quite a few people asking me to explain what some of the features on the bot does, so I figured I would post a beginners guide explaining what the features do and how to use them.

For more info on the bot and where to download, see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=307425

I'll be going tab by tab, explaining each feature, but first and foremost:

Anyone using DiceBot-2.4.4 or earlier:

go to Advanced Bet Settings tab:

Then Either change the limit to what you need or disable it

Then Change the withdraw address to your own.

Bet settings:

Import: this button will import a strategy from a selected file. When clicking it, it will first ask to save your current settings. If you close the program with the new settings still loaded, they will be saved as the default settings. Extension for file is irrelevant, but trying to import something not exported by the bot will most likely crash it

Export: Exports your current settings so the Chosen file. Extension is irrelevant

Minimum Bet: This is the starting bet. depending on your settings, the actual bet might become larger or smaller.

Chance: The chance of winning your bet. depending on settings, Actual chance might vary.

Start High: Start the bot, indicating it should bet HI

Start Low: Start the bot, indicating it should bet LOW

Stop: Stop betting.

Stop on next win: If this is enabled, and you click stop, the bot will continue betting until at least one (1) bet wins. It might be the first bet after pressing stop, or it might lead to a losing streak that bankrupts you. When it is disabled, the bot will stop betting immediately, regardless of whether it was a win or a loss.

Bet settings is home to another load of tabs for further adjustment.

First of these:

Multiply on Loss

These settings affect what happens when a bet is lost.

Multiplier modes: At the top right of this tab is the multiplier modes. They will be explained in detail with examples

Multiplier: The amount that your previous bet is multiplied by to get the current bet. This is used for all multiplier modes

Max Multiplies: The maximum number of times the bot will multiply your bet in a row. Used by Max Multiplier mode

After: N bets, used in Variable and Change Once Multiplier modes

Times Multiplier by: multiplier gets multiplied by this number. Used in Variable and Change Once multiplier modes

Multiplier modes explained

Max: Your bet will be multiplied by the multiplier until your losing streak reaches the value is Max Multiplies. The multiplier will then become 1.

Example:
Multiplier:2
Max multiplies:5
Min Bet: 1

bets:
1 lose
2 lose
4 lose
8 lose
16 lose
16 lose
16 win
1 win
1 lose
2 lose
4 lose
8 win
1 lose
2 lose

Variable: Bet will be multiplied by multiplier on every loss. After every N Bets (Specified in "After"), the multiplier will become multiplier * (Times Multiplier by value).
Times multiplier larger than 1 will increase the multiplier, smaller than one will decrease the multiplier.

Example
After :3
Times Multiplier: 0.95
min bet: 1
bet-multiplier-result
1         2       lose
2         2       lose
4         2       lose
8         1.9    lose (2*0.95)
15.2     1.9    lose
28.88    1.9    lose
54.872  1.805 lose  (1.9*0.95)
99.04   1.805 win
1         2       lose
2         2       lose
4         2       lose
8         1.9    win
1         2       lose
2         2       lose

Constant: Uses pure martingale method. bet is multiplied by multiplier on loss, and reset on win.

example

bets:
1 lose
2 lose
4 lose
8 lose
16 lose
32 lose
64 win
1 win
1 lose
2 lose
4 lose
8 win
1 lose
2 lose

Change Once: This works much like variable, but instead on changing the multiplier after every N Bets, it only changes it once and keeps it the same untill the next win.

Example
After :3
Times Multiplier: 0.95
min bet: 1
bet-multiplier-result
1         2       lose
2         2       lose
4         2       lose
8         1.9    lose (2*0.95)
15.2     1.9    lose
28.88    1.9    lose
54.872  1.9 lose
104.2568   1.9 win
1         2       lose
2         2       lose
4         2       lose
8         1.9    win
1         2       lose
2         2       lose

Reset After losses in a row: if enabled and you have a losing streak equal to the specified value, this will reset you to your starting bet and continue martingaling from there untill you win

example
reset after: 4
bets:
1 lose
2 lose
4 lose
8 lose
1 lose
2 lose
4 win
1 win
1 lose
2 lose
4 lose
8 win
1 lose
2 lose

Stop after losses in a row: If enabled, the bot wil stop betting if you have a losing streak of the specified value

Stop After Streak Loss: if enabled, the bot will stop betting when you have lost more btc/doge than the value specified in a single losing streak. Total Profit might be below specified value but betting will continue, but when a single losing streak causes losses more than specified here, it will stop betting.

Stop After Loss: If enabled, the bot will stop betting when total loss is more than specified value. For example, if set to 10, betting will continue until profit is -10 or below

Change Bet after losing streak: after the specified amount of losses in a row, the bet will be changed (NOT multiplied) to the new bet size given. Martingale will then resume from the new bet size

example
example
after 5:
change to: 50

bets:
1 lose
2 lose
4 lose
8 lose
16 lose
50 lose
100 win
1 win
1 lose
2 lose
4 lose
8 win
1 lose
2 lose

Change Chance after losing streak: if you get a losing streak equal to the streak size specified, the chance of winning will be changed to the value given.

example
Chance: 30%
After: 5
Change To: 49.5%
bets-chance-result
1      30        lose
2      30        lose
4      30        lose
8      30        lose
16    30        lose
32    49.5     lose
64    49.5     win
1     30        win
1     30        lose
2     30        lose
4     30        lose
8     30        win
1     30        lose
2     30        lose

Multiply on Win Tab

The settings here are identical to those in the Multplier on Loss tab, except they happen when you win a bet instead of lose.

Zig Zag Settings

Zig Zag is switching between betting high and betting low.

Modes:

Wins: after you get the speficied amount of wins in a row, the bot will switch from high to low, or low to high, as applicable.
Losses: after you get the speficied amount of losses in a row, the bot will switch from high to low, or low to high, as applicable.
bets: after every specified amount of bets, the bot will switch from high to low, or low to high, as applicable.

Simulate

Here you can simulate your strategy. This is almost the same as normal betting, except that all STOP parameters have been removed. Meaning if simulated profit goes above target set in the multiply on win tab, it will continue to bet until it reaches the specified amount of bets, or goes bankrupt. All other settings are still included, like zig zag, changing bets, multiplier settings, changing chance etc.

Amount of bets: The amount of bets you would like to simulate
Starting Balance: The balance you want the sim to start with.

Stats shown in sim:
Balance: The balance at the end of the simulation
Profit: Total profit (or loss!) during simulation
Wins: Total Wins
Losses: Total Losses
Win Streak: Largest Winning streak
Lose Streak: Largest Losing Streak. if you go bankrupt, this be will be 1 below the actual value

Run sim: Start the simulation
Export Sim: Creates a CSV file with all of the bets' bet number, lucky number, chance, roll, rasult, wagered, profit, balance after each bet, total profit after each bet, as well as the seeds that was used

Check Bets

This tool allows you to check the bets you've made and see if the results shown is correct, like the roll verifier mentioned in the fair? tab of JD and DD

Server Seed: The Server Seed for the roll - the server seed can be found by clicking on randomize on DD or JD, or, by clicking on the bet id.
Client Seed: the client seed you were using
start from: the starting nonce of bets you want to verify
Amount of bets: how many bets after the starting nonce you want to check
Generate Bets: this runs the tool and exports a csv file name LuckyNum-<client seed>.csv. This file contains the nonce, with the lucky number to the right of it. This should correspond with the numbers on the site

Charts

This tab is pretty straight forward. Click the button to see the chart. The buttons explain the chart that will be displayed pretty logically, but here's a short explanation anyway.
Current buttons: Show a chart of profit vs bets (amount in current session) or time for all bets made for the current session. session is defined as the period between opening the bot and closing it.
All Time: Show a chart of profit vs bets (as listed on site) or time for all bets made since the bot was opened for the first time in the directory. This chart can get messed up if you switch between currencies.
Bankroll: Your bankroll versus bets (as listed on site) or date for bets made since the bot was opened the first time in the directory. Can get messed up if you switch accounts or currencies.
site profit: The total profit of the site as listed on the site. The bot needs to be open to collect the data for the chart. info is collected every few minutes. Can also get messed up if you switch currencies.

Custom
This tab has modes that was originally custom made for these guys (mutawa, trazel and mmmmkkk).

Mutawa:
This mode has another required setting: Wins in a row, change bet to: (on the multiply on win tab). This setting must not be 0 (doesn't need to be enabled).
The bot will bet your base bet until you encouter a winning streak of <mutawa wins>. Then the bet will be changed to <wins in a row, change bet to:>. if the bet is a win, it is reset to the starting bet and continues betting. If the bet is a loss, it is also reset to the starting bet untill the next winning streak of correct length. Then it is set to the previous larger(probably) bet, multiplied by the mutawa multiplier. If this bet wins, the larger bet is reset and the next bet is at the minimum bet.

For example:

Win and lose multipliers: constant 1
Wins in a row, change bet to: 10
Starting bet: 1
Mutawa multiplier: 2.5
Mutawa wins: 2

1L
1L
1W
1L
1W
1W //streak equal to mutawa wins, change to larger bet.
10L //reset to starting bet
1W
1L
1W
1W //streak equal to mutawa wins, change to previous larger bet * mutawa multiplier.
25W //Win means reset to minimum bet and reset mutawa bet
1W
1W //another 2 win streak, play mutawa bet
10L

Trazel:
The bot will bet normally untill you encounter a winning or losing streak of the set lengths, then change to bet to the applicable "to" value. Then it will use the trazel multiplier as multiplier on loss untill you win. Then it gets reset to base with the normal multiplier.

For example:

base bet: 1
multiplier on loss: 2
trazel multiplier: 2.5
trazel win streak: 2
trazel win to: 0.01
trazel win streak: 3
trazel win to: 100

1W
1W
0.01L
0.025W
1L
2L
4L
100L
250W
1L

mmmmmkkkkk:
It increments your bet by <increment by> on loss and decrements the bet by <decrement by> on a win. This is intended to be played with the mutlipliers all set to 1, otherwise stuff can get very interesting.

for example:

Increment by: 1
derement by: 2
Starting bet: 5
Mulitpliers all set to constant 1.

5L,6L,7L,8L,9L,10W,8W,6L,7W,5W,3W,1W,1W,1W,1L,2L

Advanced Bet settings:

Limit: If this is enabled, the selected action will be executed when the balance reaches this value
Lower Limit: if this is enabled, the bot will stop betting if the next bet will put your balance below this value
When limit is reached: this is what the bot does when your limit is reached.
Withdraw: It withdraws a specified amount of coins into the address specified below
Stop Playing: The bot stops playing
Invest: Invests a specified amount of coins.
Amount: How much coins get withdrawn or invested when your limit is reached
Withdraw to: Address where the coins are withdrawn to

Bot speed: this can be used to slow down the bot. It CANNOT speed the UP, if this is disabled, the bot goes as fast as the site allows.

bets per minute: this is how many bets will be placed per minute, can be slowed down to less than 1 bet per minute.
Time between bets: when selecting a bot speed, this will show the time between each bet

Reset seed: If this is enabled, your seed will be reset after the specified amount of wins/losses/bets (NOT wins or losses in a ROW)

A-I/D

This is the tab for auto investing and Divesting based on site profits. Its been on the back burner for a while but will be finished eventually

DiceBot Settings

This tab has settings for the bot itself, and has nothing to do with betting

Minimize to tray: if enabled, the bot will not show in task bar when minimized, but only as a tray icon.
Bot name: The bot name used when email alerts are sent out
Username: Your username for Just-Dice.com or doge-dice.com, used for automatically logging you into the site when the bot starts
Password: Your Password for Just-dice.com or doge-dice.com, used for automatically logging you into the site when the bot starts
Auto Login: requires username and password. Will automatically log you into the site when the bot starts
Auto Start: requires username, password and auto login. As soon as you are logged into the site and it is loaded, the bot will start you default strategy automatically

Email notifications:
Enabled: enables or disables email notifications
edit SMTP: it uses smtp.secureserver.net by default, if your isp requires a different SMTP or you just want to use your own, Edit it here
Email: Your email address

You can receive notifications for:
withdrawing
lower limit has stoppped the bot from betting
Losing streaks above the specified value

Your email provider might mark these message as junk, it is your responsibility to make sure you can receive them

Sounds
Kachink: plays a sound when the bot withdraws or invests your profits. Default is a coin dropping, but you can choose your own sound by using browse. .wav and .mp3 files only

Alarm: you can sound alarm for lower limit stops bot from betting or losing streaks above specified value. Default is a short BEEP. Alarm can be changed as well.

Save: you need to press this button to save any changes made to settings in this page.

Stats:

Time running: How long your bot has been actively betting since opening
current balance: current balance
profit: profit made since starting bot or resetting stats
bets: bets made
Current Streak: Size of current winning or losing streak: green= winning, red=losing
wins: wins since starting
losses: losses since starting
best win streak: largest winning streak since starting
worst lose streak: largest losing streak since starting
profit per hour: profit per hour at current rate
profit per day: profit per day at current rate
avg profit/bet: average profit you make per bet.
maximum bets: the maximum number of times you can lose in row before going bankrupt.

Reset: resets stats
About: Shows About Page
Bad Streak table: shows a customizable table showing up to 30 losing bets in a row, with total wagered, profit and more

more stats

shows some more stats

Avg Streak: the average streak length. if its red, avg is losing, green: avg is winning streaks

avg win streak: the length of the average winning streak
avg lose streak: the lenght of the average losing streak
3 * streaks: the three highest winning/losing streaks since starting the bot.

las streak above: this shows the most recent streak that was higher than the specified value

largest bet: largest bet since starting
largest win: largest profit made by a single bet
largest loss: most coins lost by a single bet

This is it for explaining the features. This post will be updates as features are added to the bot.

My advice to beginners is to experiment with each feature individually, betting only dust bets, until you understand what it does. When you understand how the features work, you can try putting them together. But a fair warning to all: some settings might override others, and while it might seem a good idea at the time, it can cause major losses. experiment with very small bets or the simulator until you know that it does what you want. then try betting bigger.

Hello sir seuntjie Is this guide ok to use now and compatible with the latest version of the Dicebot? Because the version of your bot now 3.3.3 now.

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:31:01 PM

Hello sir seuntjie Is this guide ok to use now and compatible with the latest version of the Dicebot? Because the version of your bot now 3.3.3 now.
Mate, wtf you have qouted post 1, it's extremely long and annoying.
You can read it if seunjti has informed us about the guide for dice bot v3 or above
  Getting started guide for version 3 and up can be found at bot.seuntjie.com/GettingStarted.aspx
That post which you qouted only for v 2.4.4 or earlier
haybee191

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:48:44 PM

hello sir, i would like to simply know if i can simulate my strategy in programmer mode, because when i try to run it, it just stops and gives funny results like win 1 loss1 winstreak 15 lossstreak 25, i would like to know if its configured to be able to run a simulation in this mode, if yes, please tell me how to set it up properly, i have no problem running a simulation in advance mode though
Omdata

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:26:12 PM

HAI SIR !!
Thanks for make this bot is free to use
can you tell me how long we can make profit by this bot? or there is limit time to use this bot?
thanks for your attention
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 08:57:53 PM

HAI SIR !!
Thanks for make this bot is free to use
can you tell me how long we can make profit by this bot? or there is limit time to use this bot?
thanks for your attention

The purpose of the bot is to make dice more fun and interesting, not to make profit.

Gambling = paying for entertainment. Always gamble for fun, never for profit. never gamble more than you can afford to lose.

tanghere1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:23:24 AM

hi seun I have a question. How can you stop the auto roll when you hit a certain number?

Hikocan

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:23:38 PM

hello seuntjie,
I just started using bot. Thank you for the good work.
I have a question. How to clear the betting history? overflowed. The computer is struggling to look past bets.
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 07:00:26 AM

hello seuntjie,
I have a question. How to clear the betting history? overflowed. The computer is struggling to look past bets.

see "How can I reset my bet history?" on https://bot.seuntjie.com/faqs.aspx#faq17

Hikocan

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:14:26 PM

thank you so much. You are very kind
poer

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 01:56:15 PM

please creat config lua

{

"Base Bet": "0.001",
 "Target Profit": "5000000.0000000",
 "Target Win": "24000000.00000000",
 "Lose Target": "10.00000000",
 "Interval": "8",
 "Config": [{

"Bet Set": "1",
     "Chance": "7",
     "Random Chance": {
          "Toggle": "ON",
          "Min": "6",
          "Max": "7"
        },
     "Bet": "Hi",
     "If Win": "1",
     "If Lose": "1.1",
     "Reset If Win": "1",
     "Interval": "100"
     },{

"Bet Set": "2",
     "Chance": "15",
          "Toggle": "ON",
          "Min": "5",
          "Max": "50"
        },
     "If Win": "1.18",
     "If Lose": "1.12",
     "Reset If Win": "2",
     },{

"Bet Set": "3",
     "Chance": "0",
          "Toggle": "OFF",
          "Min": "0",
          "Max": "0"
        },
     "If Win": "1",
     "If Lose": "1.3",
     "Reset If Win": "1",
     }
  ]

}

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:16:04 PM

hello seuntjie,
It seems to me that the problem itself is not in the gaming site, but with your computer.  It has little power and therefore you need to clean the cache.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: