Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoArtworks.io - Collect & Sell digital artworks of Da Vinci, Picasso and etc  (Read 112 times)
artmartiros (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

CryptoArtworks are paintings created by famous artists such as Da Vinci and Van Gogh;

Within our network every painting is unique and represents the digital copy of the original painting.
CryptoArtworks is a way to obtain a masterpiece that you cannot afford in real life. Once you obtain it no-one can take the painting from you, copy it or destroy it.

Key points

1. All interactions occur via Ethereum network

2. Any painting covered by a smart contract is a token (in compliance with the ERC-721  token standard) being related to a certain real-world painting.

3. Any token features a painter name, a painting name and a series (if a painter created several similarly-named paintings, then they'll be differentiated by
       unique serial numbers; in case a painting was created in a unique copy, then series will equal '0').

4. On the website, each specific token is assigned to an image to ensure a visual representation of the relevant painting.

5. You'll be able to buy and sell paintings, specifying any price by yourself. Maybe it'll be your painting that someone would like to buy.

6. There's no one in charge of token issuance except us

7. Any token is unique, and our smart contract specifies a verification procedure – in case there's already a similarly named painting featuring both the same
      author name and series as well, then it'll be impossible to create another one.

8. In case of series '0' token, it'll be impossible to create tokens with succeeding series featuring the same painting name and the same painter name as well
      (this measure's meant to ensure that if a painting is released without a series it would be impossible to create new paintings by simply changing a number)

9. I give no big promises and false hopes about making millions on selling – it's a game of building a collection. Do you remember collecting Pokémon or
      Mortal Combat chips as a child? This project should be looked upon as it’s something like that.

Bonus:

Let me present you with 50 paintings by Rembrandt. In case anybody needs them, please write below.
    I'll be grateful for your help and sharing info on this project with your friends or making posts about my website via Twitter.
   This is an optional condition – I'll give you the paintings anyway. It's just my personal request. The paintings will be presented
   in manual mode, so don't worry in case of delays.

Main smart contract address
Sale auction address
Founder's Facebook page

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: