Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:17:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][MSL] ISLAMIC COIN 100% SHARIAH COMPLIANT (1.Rabi' II 1434 / 11.2.2013)  (Read 3509 times)
quarkkid

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:54:50 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2014, 03:14:39 AM by quarkkid

You can play the biyatch and I will put a train on your gf/bf while we're at it. I wonder if you squeal as loud as your moan?

you're a pathetic piece of crap.

Consider yourself ignored from this moment on.

Consider it a sample of the way your bitch every day muslim boy Smiley

You can't even run your mouth fast enough to catch up with all your bitching haha

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:55:03 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2016, 01:46:41 PM by Starlightbreaker

maybe i should ask someone to do exmuslimcoin.

for us apostates.

...that, if i can have my head intact afterwards.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:00:59 AM

for us apostates.

Why the fuck would you even worry about these weakass fools? Run a train on the bitch and pump/dump. They better watch their mouths before acting out as if they know what's what.

Also, lol.
OrkneyCoiner (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:02:31 AM

for us apostates.

wow... you're a proper ex-muslim?  Cool
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:03:59 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2016, 01:46:12 PM by Starlightbreaker

for us apostates.

Why the fuck would you even worry about these weakass fools? Run a train on the bitch and pump/dump. They better watch their mouths before acting out as if they know what's what.

Also, lol.
and why the fuck are you even taking it seriously.

it's just another shitcoin in the shitcoin universe.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Honeypot

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:06:15 AM

exmuslimcoin. Haha this orkney bitch should try to stop it. They start getting mouthy all too easy when something pricks them like you just did  Cool

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:07:45 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2016, 01:45:42 PM by Starlightbreaker

exmuslimcoin. Haha this orkney bitch should try to stop it. They start getting mouthy all too easy when something pricks them like you just did  Cool

or maybe they should put "randomly blows up your gpu" as a feature.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

OrkneyCoiner (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:09:14 AM

we've already cursed the hustlerpots GPUs.
Honeypot

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:10:30 AM

More like 'getting your whole family fucked to pieces by every other people on earth through their entire history'.

If someone wants to play ball, I won't mind Smiley
malbiz82

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:27:33 AM

maybe we do not need to discuss relating to halal and haram in this topic that allows squabbling among ourselves.

If you are a Muslim and are interested in this coin please and help support this coin but if you otherwise please do not complicate the situation further deterioration (please understand).

Peace No War again ....

I'm waiting for this coin to be launched.

I expect Scrypt for this coin  Grin.

Ashaduallah Ilahaillallah wa ashaduanna Muhammadurrosullah
Viperbass

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:31:54 AM

Muslims bend their laws and 'reinterpret' or 'advance their understanding' of the religious principles when it suits them.

Then they spend the rest of the time trying to convince themselves and others how they are 'eventually' right.

Their principles are easily bought off it seems. What the hell make you think crypto is even remotely legitimate to a normal investor trader, never mind a religiously inclined 'law-abiding' group? In the end, this is all usury.

Excuses are aplenty, truth is nil. Typical hypocrisy at display with this 'lawful' venture.

Most of the Muslims I know are devout atheists but keep the traditions out of respect for family.
cAllisTo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 09:45:10 PM

reserved
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: