Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:43:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread  (Read 354190 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chowdan

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:05:03 PM

Moonmoon - Dont listen to these people who seem to fail to realize what it takes to build out this style of program. I would not be surprised to hear you say you've doubled the code count if not tripled it by the time the final wallet launches.

I am a professional QA tester and have lead many teams primarily in the gaming industry. I've worked on prelaunch titles for Kinect and Xbox One and have managed multiple groups of people. With my background and knowledge, i would MUCH rather you continue to iron out the wallet and make it as stable as possible and also make it so that its stable for the implementation of new apps.

^ THIS alone will be one of the BIGGEST reason a community dev will want to move over to PRT and program on it. No dev will want to create an app on a system that barely functions and crashes most of the time. The second thing that will bring them to this will be the fact that they can create their apps and distribute them.

Don't listen to these so called investors who invested "thousands" into the coin. They will be kicking them selves thinking wtf did i do? Why did i sell on JUST RUMORS. We are not a penny stock, we are not here to pump and dump this coin, we are here for the long haul and are here to have a coin that is valuable and a big player in the cryptocurrency movement.

_______________________________________________________________________________ __
I'm sorry investors for saying this, however MINERS are the SOLE reason your fucking transactions go through. Without us, you have a coin that is valued at nothing because you can't fucking get one coin from your wallet to another wallet. WE VALIDATE YOUR GOD DAMN TRANSACTIONS
It angers me quite a lot when investors of a coin fail to realize how important, we miners, truly are. Higher network hash rates = security of YOUR INVESTED COINS.

At times i've put my whole mining operation on this coin. That is over ~43MH/s on the network. As such i have to be somewhat profitable to keep my operation going since i currently have no job and no source of income. That said, i've left 20Mh/s on the coin and moved the rest ~23Mh/s over to other coins for the next few weeks to be able to fucking pay for my electricity. I would love to see an investor try and run a operation that totals ~43Mh/s AND be unemployed AND try to cover expenses of your operation. This coin has a bright future, however the investors are short sighted and do not realize that mining does cost money not just to purchase hardware but to also operate. I think investors fail to realize we miners(i am a small timer) have to actually purchase hardware and put time and effort into keeping these things going more so than saying "this coin looks good, im going to buy it with BTC". You fucking press a few buttons on a computer and you are apart of the community coin rather than spending hours building out your rigs, monitoring them each day making sure temps are safe and stable and your hash rates are not suffering due to some unknown cause.

If your going to throw math on the table, then i shall do so as well to show YOU - investors who think miners aren't that important and investors are more important - how much it really costs to operate my single small scale mining operation.

1 rig = 1.6Mh/s =  43Mh/s total
1 rig = 950W(not including anything other than the mining hardware alone - mobo,cpu, gpu's, PSU - Does not include cooling)
43 / 1.6 = 26.875 - I actually have 27 rigs running
27 * 950W = 25,650W EVERY FUCKING HOUR
25,650W = 25.65kWh
25.65 * 24hrs = 615.6kW per 24hours
615.6kW * .12c = $73.872

It costs me $74 per 24hours to operate my small operation. That doesn't seem like much however multiply that by 365 days for the year that equals out to be $27,010 jsut to power the units themselves. This does NOT include cool of the units which during summer can double the costs at times. This also does not account for the 15hours a week i put in to maintaining my setup, keeping the units clean and dust free and also expenses that arise such as needing new motherboards or a new cable or a single zip tie.

With that being said, i could easily make double what my costs are if i strictly mine LTC, however i do not do this because I SEE a bright future in this coin however mining something that does NOT pay for your electricity alone is not worth my time and from a business standpoint, this is what causes companies to go bankrupt and fucking fall to the ground. You can not keep paying out of pocket to keep the company afloat just because someone else wants to do things 1 way regardless of how it affects everyone else.

When you have no income and solely rely on the money you have in the savings, it is hard to justify dedicating your operation to a coin that does not even pay enough to cover electricity. I'm sorry for all you investors who wanted a 10 fold return in a few weeks, however you have to be patient, and NOTHING is worth your investment if you expect to return that much. You might as well give your money to the penny stock pushers as the returns of such are always followed up by a major crash due to the "pump and dump".

Again, i dont intend to be a dick, or a jackass, or rude, however you must think about the long term value of Particle Coin. Moonmoon did not propose increasing the coin count, simply increase block rewards. The increase of the coin count would make ME leave this coin all together as right now we dont have the support to do this. DOGE coin got away with increasing coin count due to the large flow of people on the coin.

Increasing block rewards will solely draw more users to the mining side of the coin which in turn will increase the total hash rate. The increase of hash rate will mean that your transactions will be validated and processed and give better security and less of a worry about a large botnet moving in and starting to manipulate your trades.

With the increased network hashrate, youll see an increase in difficulty which means that the miners will receive more per block, but will take longer to complete that block - in turn its about equal to where we are now.

Most of the investors commenting are saying its "its stupid", "i dont liek this idea", "this is bad" but fail to realize they aren't being helpful at all by saying this. You are just adding spam to the thread and not offering any solution to what we should do to keep miners around.

I AM STAYING WITH THIS COIN AND THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOME OF MY MINERS ON THE NETWORK REGARDLESS OF PRICE This coin has a bright future and because you've "lost faith" in this coin and sold your entire stash - I want to personally shake your hand and say THANK YOU, you've sold to me at a wonderfully cheap price and your beautiful Particle's will now live well in my wallet. So Thank YOU!

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:13:24 PM

Excellent well articulated post.  Thanks.
ssshhh

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:34:52 PM

Moonmoon - Dont listen to these people who seem to fail to realize what it takes to build out this style of program. I would not be surprised to hear you say you've doubled the code count if not tripled it by the time the final wallet launches.

I am a professional QA tester and have lead many teams primarily in the gaming industry. I've worked on prelaunch titles for Kinect and Xbox One and have managed multiple groups of people. With my background and knowledge, i would MUCH rather you continue to iron out the wallet and make it as stable as possible and also make it so that its stable for the implementation of new apps.

^ THIS alone will be one of the BIGGEST reason a community dev will want to move over to PRT and program on it. No dev will want to create an app on a system that barely functions and crashes most of the time. The second thing that will bring them to this will be the fact that they can create their apps and distribute them.

Don't listen to these so called investors who invested "thousands" into the coin. They will be kicking them selves thinking wtf did i do? Why did i sell on JUST RUMORS. We are not a penny stock, we are not here to pump and dump this coin, we are here for the long haul and are here to have a coin that is valuable and a big player in the cryptocurrency movement.

_______________________________________________________________________________ __
I'm sorry investors for saying this, however MINERS are the SOLE reason your fucking transactions go through. Without us, you have a coin that is valued at nothing because you can't fucking get one coin from your wallet to another wallet. WE VALIDATE YOUR GOD DAMN TRANSACTIONS
It angers me quite a lot when investors of a coin fail to realize how important, we miners, truly are. Higher network hash rates = security of YOUR INVESTED COINS.

At times i've put my whole mining operation on this coin. That is over ~43MH/s on the network. As such i have to be somewhat profitable to keep my operation going since i currently have no job and no source of income. That said, i've left 20Mh/s on the coin and moved the rest ~23Mh/s over to other coins for the next few weeks to be able to fucking pay for my electricity. I would love to see an investor try and run a operation that totals ~43Mh/s AND be unemployed AND try to cover expenses of your operation. This coin has a bright future, however the investors are short sighted and do not realize that mining does cost money not just to purchase hardware but to also operate. I think investors fail to realize we miners(i am a small timer) have to actually purchase hardware and put time and effort into keeping these things going more so than saying "this coin looks good, im going to buy it with BTC". You fucking press a few buttons on a computer and you are apart of the community coin rather than spending hours building out your rigs, monitoring them each day making sure temps are safe and stable and your hash rates are not suffering due to some unknown cause.

If your going to throw math on the table, then i shall do so as well to show YOU - investors who think miners aren't that important and investors are more important - how much it really costs to operate my single small scale mining operation.

1 rig = 1.6Mh/s =  43Mh/s total
1 rig = 950W(not including anything other than the mining hardware alone - mobo,cpu, gpu's, PSU - Does not include cooling)
25,650W = 25.65kWh
615.6kW * .12c = $73.872

It costs me $74 per 24hours to operate my small operation. That doesn't seem like much however multiply that by 365 days for the year that equals out to be $27,010 jsut to power the units themselves. This does NOT include cool of the units which during summer can double the costs at times. This also does not account for the 15hours a week i put in to maintaining my setup, keeping the units clean and dust free and also expenses that arise such as needing new motherboards or a new cable or a single zip tie.

With that being said, i could easily make double what my costs are if i strictly mine LTC, however i do not do this because I SEE a bright future in this coin however mining something that does NOT pay for your electricity alone is not worth my time and from a business standpoint, this is what causes companies to go bankrupt and fucking fall to the ground. You can not keep paying out of pocket to keep the company afloat just because someone else wants to do things 1 way regardless of how it affects everyone else.

When you have no income and solely rely on the money you have in the savings, it is hard to justify dedicating your operation to a coin that does not even pay enough to cover electricity. I'm sorry for all you investors who wanted a 10 fold return in a few weeks, however you have to be patient, and NOTHING is worth your investment if you expect to return that much. You might as well give your money to the penny stock pushers as the returns of such are always followed up by a major crash due to the "pump and dump".

Again, i dont intend to be a dick, or a jackass, or rude, however you must think about the long term value of Particle Coin. Moonmoon did not propose increasing the coin count, simply increase block rewards. The increase of the coin count would make ME leave this coin all together as right now we dont have the support to do this. DOGE coin got away with increasing coin count due to the large flow of people on the coin.

Increasing block rewards will solely draw more users to the mining side of the coin which in turn will increase the total hash rate. The increase of hash rate will mean that your transactions will be validated and processed and give better security and less of a worry about a large botnet moving in and starting to manipulate your trades.

With the increased network hashrate, youll see an increase in difficulty which means that the miners will receive more per block, but will take longer to complete that block - in turn its about equal to where we are now.

Most of the investors commenting are saying its "its stupid", "i dont liek this idea", "this is bad" but fail to realize they aren't being helpful at all by saying this. You are just adding spam to the thread and not offering any solution to what we should do to keep miners around.

I AM STAYING WITH THIS COIN AND THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOME OF MY MINERS ON THE NETWORK REGARDLESS OF PRICE This coin has a bright future and because you've "lost faith" in this coin and sold your entire stash - I want to personally shake your hand and say THANK YOU, you've sold to me at a wonderfully cheap price and your beautiful Particle's will now live well in my wallet. So Thank YOU!

Thank you...
coinrudar

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:42:07 PM

1 rig = 1.6Mh/s =  43Mh/s total
25,650W = 25.65kWh
615.6kW * .12c = $73.872

wow man, I think you just wrote our Bible, Quran, Hymn, Constitution, Code of honor, Feng shui and User manual for Particle Smiley
I've had some respect for you from your previous posts, but now - hats off to the ground Chowdan! Be sure to contact me if you come to my part of the world - whatever you drink is on me Smiley
ycm82

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:29:52 AM

We have some good discussion going, this is good!

From my perspective, changing the max # of coins is the variable that would really have a negative impact.  However, keep in mind as we've seen with a lot of other coins, Doge in particular, that fundamentals don't necessarily always equate.  Doge for instance has a massive coin supply and yet continues to see huge volume and nice prices.  Just something to keep in mind.

I understand the point of view of Jean Bax, but we need to consider the cost-benefit and impact of doing nothing.  But I get that a hardfork and change to the coin parameters is not a minor change and can be unsettling.

Now, on the other hand, what really will support the price and drive interest and attract more miners is publicity and social media marketing.  This effort will really kick in once the new wallet is out and the platform comes up behind it.

The problem is I only have so much bandwidth.  My suggestion is if we are going to make a change to the block reward, we do it now BEFORE the interest really picks up again, and make sure we get it right so we don't have to worry about another hardfork down the road when the impact would be worse.

I know everyone is pushing to have the next gen wallet _now_ Cheesy  I am working as fast as I can behind the scenes.  I am making good progress, but we need to decide what to do about the core Qt wallet and daemon before putting out the next gen wallet.

The alternative is we don't change it for now, focus on putting the next gen wallet out and marketing, and see how the market reacts.    But we would need to do as previously suggested and get people organized into mining for the sake of keeping the network hash rate at a reasonable level.

I am open to either option, and trying to be responsive to what the community wants.  So, for now, I propose that I spend the next week focusing on the next gen wallet and getting updated screenies in the hands of the graphic designers, in the meantime the communty can continue the discussion, and then we can take a decision.

Also, to answer another question from a few pages back - the next release of the next gen wallet will be a real Beta as opposed to an alpha drop - this is my goal, but requires more effort to polish before I push it out.  Need UI QA, etc. and some real release packaging.

I am very committed to seeing Particle succeed and become an established platform.  This is my real interest in Particle is longer term being able to build some entrepreneurial things around it on top of the platform.  Since this type of platform didn't exist before, I decided to build it. ;-)  If this were a client project, it's the kind of thing I'd put 5 guys on.  It is me doing the work of an entire team Cheesy  It also means I have to space things out and pace myself on purpose to avoid burnout.

I have been approached by a lot of people hitting me up to do coins and various development for them.  I have turned them all down to keep focused on Particle.

The past few weeks have been a little hectic - we've had crazy weather, the flu, etc. slowing things down a bit.  But now we're heading towards spring and things are back at full steam.  I don't know if anyone's seen some of my other posts on here but here is another piece of news:  one of the things I've been looking at over the past few weeks is Open Transactions.  I think this will be the next major activity after the Beta 1 release of the next gen wallet, to integrate and use the OT platform as the solution to a number of features we want to bring into the wallet.  This is part of the reason I was a little quiet for awhile, as I was looking into how much of this I could pull off now vs later.  As I look at the development schedule shaping up, I think this will fall in after Beta 2 time frame.  I'll get a post up on the blog today with a better breakdown of the current schedule.

moonmoon,good word
thanks
Snotty

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:42:09 AM

Picky is fine just remember the crazy Windows 8 DPI scaling thing.  If you can send me the icons from the mockup I can include them in the wallet.  Larger icons are better so this way .NET/Windows can scale the objects up and the icons won't get blurry.  I was just trying to figure out if there was a way to extract them off of your site ;-)  I sent you a small donation too.

I've also updated the logo across the sites, I think I got all of them.

The new logo looks really nice in the wallet by the way Cheesy

Thanks! That Windows 8 problem annoys me with no end. As I understand those icons will look blurry either in windows 8 or in other platforms, where they will be downscaled. Is it possible, maybe, to work this around with somehow using one icon set for Windows 8 with larger images and using icons with fixed size in other platforms so they would not be resized? Could be too much work, but we really need sharp images if we aim for a professional look.

I will upload icons I've used in mockup tonight, but they will be like 36x36 I think. So does Win8 need 72x72 or larger? Need to know precise size and I would try to make a resized set tomorrow or, if I won't be able to, only in the middle-end of next week.

Also, you haven't used those nice background images I've uploaded for Facebook and Twitter headers! Current headers doesn't look good, really. Use them! UUUUSE THEM! Smiley
chowdan

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:08:39 AM

This is interesting concept for payment systems: https://www.coinkite.com/

Thinking more on the idea moonmoon had for how AOL functioned with mail and the whole CD thing.....

What would really drive people into particle would be mailing out free wallets on a USB style stick which the user can plug into their computers to use via USB(or something very common). The stores/companies that accept PRT could have a POS computer which is connected to the internet/PRT network that has a small screen which displays your payment QR code and has a USB style port so you pay directly from the wallet USB. You could have your own design for the USB plug part similar to how apple did with there USB based keyboards.

coinkites method is a bit funky IMO because they are physically printing out the receipt. I dont see why you couldn't just store that data within the wallet on the USB stick which functions within the app store.

Very interesting move for cryptocurrencies right now regardless. I think the third party companies such as coinkite working in collaboration with the dev team to craft such a product would be required as this would allow both security to come from both ends - the wallet/coin side and the app/payment/POS side,

That would give not only confidence to the user base, but it would also put the weight of the security threats on both sides rather than one or the other. Its like saying the Fed Reserve and the Government take blame individually when actually it seems both are taking hits from the public.

This would make the two a "higher" power which would drastically increase security across the board and who knows one dev team would be able to donate time to the other when needed and time is free

I apologize for the garbled wording. My mind is everywhere right now:P

aiesecliyang

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:39:22 AM

Some rude people say something very bad.Feel shameful for them.They didn't do anything,but saying bad words.Please dont listen any words of them.There are always some trash,and stupid people,they greedy but can not do anything.So they are quite rude.
  It always take 3-6 months to make a coin boot.
  I have a suggestion,add a function that anyone can mine with little cpu,anyone who take prt,there are some instructions:"Just open the client and running all the time.The price will go high",if people get this instruction,they will do it,Because it can increase their wealth.So if there are thousands small hashes,but still run this coin normally.Take any piece of hashes,prt will harvest a quite huge hashes.
  Just do as you want.Go ahead. Grin
Regards PRT China Team.
moonmoon (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 03:54:52 AM

I am building the new Windows qt wallet now... the source is updated out on github if you want to try it on Linux.  I updated the branding.  I hope is ok, I used the "hold your particles" image as the splash screen Cheesy  It looks nice.  You can resize the wallet down to a small size now, less than half as high as old wallet with big graphic.

particle://prt/send/Pjh1SXpcgaQ7bbbweXU1ioQUWcNtW4yZZx
moonmoon (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 05:01:50 AM

New QT wallet posted.  This is a non-mandatory minor update that changes the branding to use the new logo graphics.

Windows Client 0.8.7.4:
particle-qt-0.8.7.4 for windows

http://www.4shared.com/zip/09mi_eknba/particle-qt-0874-windows.html

Linux QT Client 0.8.7.4 (compiled on Linux Mint 16):
particle-qt-0.8.7.4-linux64.tar.gz

ycm82

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:15:46 AM

New QT wallet posted.  This is a non-mandatory minor update that changes the branding to use the new logo graphics.

Windows Client 0.8.7.4:
particle-qt-0.8.7.4 for windows

http://www.4shared.com/zip/09mi_eknba/particle-qt-0874-windows.html

Linux QT Client 0.8.7.4 (compiled on Linux Mint 16):
particle-qt-0.8.7.4-linux64.tar.gz

NICE,THANKS

please give  MD5 checksum
moonmoon (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 05:18:32 AM

NICE,THANKS

Code:
d139308518de8352481ccdf3472c79e6  particle-qt-0.8.7.4-windows.zip

ycm82

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:25:04 AM

NICE,THANKS

Code:
d139308518de8352481ccdf3472c79e6  particle-qt-0.8.7.4-windows.zip

THANKS
vsmamm

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:57:07 AM

http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNjc0MjM3ODM2/v.swf

can you see the video for PRT?

biteboy

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:24:57 AM

Wink    Nice !i also like too  Shocked
aiesecliyang

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:29:47 AM

I am building the new Windows qt wallet now... the source is updated out on github if you want to try it on Linux.  I updated the branding.  I hope is ok, I used the "hold your particles" image as the splash screen Cheesy  It looks nice.  You can resize the wallet down to a small size now, less than half as high as old wallet with big graphic.

Simple and nice QT client,thank you. Grin
Vellu

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:31:01 AM

well... you didn't update this thread Wink

favicon is not updated on bitparticle.com
coinrudar

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:45:23 AM

well... you didn't update this thread Wink

favicon is not updated on bitparticle.com
and the image on Our Technology page.

btw, great looking new wallet! Thanks moonmoon! This will satisfy me until the famous beta comes out Wink
Allepisodes

Activity: 132

If you knew better, You'd do better

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:57:21 AM

This is interesting concept for payment systems: https://www.coinkite.com/

Thinking more on the idea moonmoon had for how AOL functioned with mail and the whole CD thing.....

What would really drive people into particle would be mailing out free wallets on a USB style stick which the user can plug into their computers to use via USB(or something very common). The stores/companies that accept PRT could have a POS computer which is connected to the internet/PRT network that has a small screen which displays your payment QR code and has a USB style port so you pay directly from the wallet USB. You could have your own design for the USB plug part similar to how apple did with there USB based keyboards.

coinkites method is a bit funky IMO because they are physically printing out the receipt. I dont see why you couldn't just store that data within the wallet on the USB stick which functions within the app store.

Very interesting move for cryptocurrencies right now regardless. I think the third party companies such as coinkite working in collaboration with the dev team to craft such a product would be required as this would allow both security to come from both ends - the wallet/coin side and the app/payment/POS side,

That would give not only confidence to the user base, but it would also put the weight of the security threats on both sides rather than one or the other. Its like saying the Fed Reserve and the Government take blame individually when actually it seems both are taking hits from the public.

This would make the two a "higher" power which would drastically increase security across the board and who knows one dev team would be able to donate time to the other when needed and time is free

I apologize for the garbled wording. My mind is everywhere right now:P

Cant we use tech that's been around like prepaid credit cards since the infrastructure is already there attached to all POS systems. All we would be doing is modifying whats encoded on the magnetic strip.  I mean even if we use your idea with usb sticks the prepaid cards could be for people who don't want to use or carry around a USB stick. People already carry around CC daily a USB stick could be for more tech types and business types. thoughts?

COI =CZRLd6rgyvBppSQXmCeDJ1x3hjLZq1a5yp
Dnote =DZtZnzZU2EkXgTF7j8iZgmsov9pq6Sq88n
PMP =PJgVMaZCDbBsPgHzvxNHmqDPE3BCDx9bRx
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:14:41 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 09:27:59 AM by instacash

Particle Mac OS X Client Update 0.8.7.4

Link = http://www.mediafire.com/download/pwqtdrtdlfqy0ff/Particle-Qt-v0.8.7.4-MacOSX.zip

mirror 1: https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/62ad392e902993342828ddb3b461afac20140320092631/1f33ee
mirror 2: http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/74855695/file.html

zip md5 = c9bed01f0a99e83e123f4a54147a6ce8

tip PRT: PeN7YUXMhDubz1EWUW4YKEHHR4FDRPkSCq

Be well!

Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: