Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:36:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcominers.com Does anyone know or have heard?  (Read 10429 times)
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:09:25 AM

All I know about mining contracts is that my Bitco contract is active now. With the once a month payout I would see my investment back next month (or never again), with no means of checking anything in between.

It must be great to have such a large group capable of protecting your investments. Us little folk are sitting ducks really. Either we can invest in companies that charge prices that will most certainly lead to loss of money (unless Bitcoin prices go way way up). Or we have to use common sense when investing in other option, but common sense isn't always enough to pick out the bad stuff, and by playing 100% safe you 'll never get anywhere, so we suffer every now and then.

For now, you could be right. We have you checking the legal business existence and the location (could it be the company is just registered there as a kind of postal box office?). And we have someone else who recently registered who has a Bitco Miner that may work or not. And we have my active contract. I'll go on hoping for the best, nothing else I can do Smiley

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
TerraHasher

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:16:52 AM

All I know about mining contracts is that my Bitco contract is active now. With the once a month payout I would see my investment back next month (or never again), with no means of checking anything in between.

It must be great to have such a large group capable of protecting your investments. Us little folk are sitting ducks really. Either we can invest in companies that charge prices that will most certainly lead to loss of money (unless Bitcoin prices go way way up). Or we have to use common sense when investing in other option, but common sense isn't always enough to pick out the bad stuff, and by playing 100% safe you 'll never get anywhere, so we suffer every now and then.

For now, you could be right. We have you checking the legal business existence and the location (could it be the company is just registered there as a kind of postal box office?). And we have someone else who recently registered who has a Bitco Miner that may work or not. And we have my active contract. I'll go on hoping for the best, nothing else I can do Smiley

Nope, unfortunately not. if you look at their domain, it claims to be registered to Bitco Miners LLC. and thank god for the secretaries of state. every LLC has to file with the states corporation commission a set of documents called articles of incorporation, it is at that time that the state reviews the business and decides whether to let it get LLC status or be called a legal entity. In the instance of Bitco Miners LLC, after checking EVERY states registry for such a company, it is confirmed that NO SUCH COMPANY EXISTS in America. For that matter the city in which they claim to be in has no record of them at all, and as most know, you need a local business license to conduct business in any town. They do not have one on file anywhere.

Donations: 1A8anGihV3pvHeuhqzGsAjt2S71WY2qea4
Group Bitcoin

Activity: 180

Cloud Mining & Colocation

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 07:56:26 PM

I'm pretty much 100% sure this is a scam I just spoke to someone really suspicious through the live chat on our site he was trying to get me to order the Cointerra machines through that site.

A few hundred $ cheaper than Cointerra ?!!!

A really really weird conversation in broken English be very very careful and the library pictures of a data center are a big give away.

Sadrachss (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 08:34:44 PM

I was about to place a major order with them, then saw this post as part of my due diligence and decided to hold off.

Their 5th/s 6 month contract sounds too good to be true, which probably means it is not true.
By the all indications are not true ...

So, I guess we've come to the point that we call the only mining contracts in the entire business that might make you a little profit "too good to be true".
Let's just hope they are sincere. If not then we're stuck with thieving companies that offer contracts that seem profitable. But the first two months only, too bad if you paid for a year...
I paid just 3 months 1GH/S, something around U$2,30  Grin
I think not pay the light worn ...

Well as this company is close to myself and some fiends we took a little drive today. Read more here ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=399608.0 )
I'll follow up there too

So.... the only mining contract company that doesn't scam it's customers with outrageous prices is a scam?! Sad

It would appear so.

How many GH/s or TH/s you picked up?
For whens months?
Already as an asset?
Then he dropped a payment would tell us here?

I'm pretty much 100% sure this is a scam I just spoke to someone really suspicious through the live chat on our site he was trying to get me to order the Cointerra machines through that site.

A few hundred $ cheaper than Cointerra ?!!!

A really really weird conversation in broken English be very very careful and the library pictures of a data center are a big give away.
Without forgetting of the Free Shipping Worldwide  Tongue

Look at this topic.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397406

Hits just right with the first payment and the value of them in of the BTC shopping day, it is smelling me lie.  (28/12/2013  | 12/28/2013)

I considered sending public notes to everyone who bought to have a feedback of purchase. Some of them should have received as well and not only that there
darkoko

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:37:40 PM

That picture of theirs datacenter is the picture of some supercomputer of some japan university, you can find it on google...

http://www.bitcominers.com/wp-content/uploads/images/bitcoin-mining-contract-asic2.jpg
Sadrachss (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 10:15:55 PM

That picture of theirs datacenter is the picture of some supercomputer of some japan university, you can find it on google...

http://www.bitcominers.com/wp-content/uploads/images/bitcoin-mining-contract-asic2.jpg

Yes, look at the first page I posted.

Code:
Look at this image:
http://www.google.com.br/imgres?sa=X&biw=1680&bih=960&tbs=simg%3ACAESZRpjCxCo1NgEGgIIAAwLELCMpwgaPAo6CAESFOcGmgOcA-UGowPmBvEGmQOtA54DGiCsjN21rFX4ZfEqRcdfeJd65wVkmlpq2nR0Z07fbMLIbQwLEI6u_1ggaCgoICAESBG6mkAgM&tbm=isch&tbnid=-SY9OSTIDobvUM%3A&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.prweb.com%2Freleases%2F2011%2FINL_Appro%2Fprweb8447582.htm&docid=JkmjKPj6O9ZHTM&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fww1.prweb.com%2Fprfiles%2F2011%2F05%2F17%2F8447582%2FXtreme-X.jpg&w=500&h=336&ei=vnXCUqm4NJKgkQei7ICgCw&zoom=1&ved=1t%3A3588%2Cr%3A1%2Cs%3A0%2Ci%3A86&iact=rc&page=1&tbnh=178&tbnw=258&tx=157&ty=106

Then compare with the picture they use in their landing page
http://www.bitcominers.com/
berrtus

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 11:29:41 AM

Feds on the lookout for them and they are still in the number one ad spot on Google paid ads.  Nice of Google to lookout for their customers.  Not even at all, even if there is no course against them it is inexcusable.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:07:12 PM

Well as this company is close to myself and some fiends we took a little drive today. Read more here ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=399608.0 )

Well worth a read.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
flyswatta

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:33:16 AM

Haha! They got me...fortunately for only .011BTC. After I couldn't figure out the payment terms, I started googling around and saw this posting.  Cry 
digicoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:17:13 PM

Yet another Chinese scam site  Huh
flyswatta

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:06:27 PM

I had emailed them a question and they replied back, surprisingly. There's nothing I can do now so we'll see what happens.

But 1-2 month, we will launch dashboard, where our customers will have ability change your payout period (daily/weekly/monthly).
WimP

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:56:53 PM

I also have a contract at BitcoMiners.com and everything seems to go smooth. They reply fast and correctly to their emails and the order process seems to work as well.

After all I don't care if they are American, Chinese, British or even from Poland as long as I get paid. Hell I wouldn't even care if they lived on the moon  Tongue . Anyhow I'll know in a month.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 09:09:28 AM

this FB page is selling their miners....sounds scammy to me until someone tells me they have shipped out the miners
https://www.facebook.com/bitcoinMinersHardwareMalaysia?ref=stream

WimP

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:42:25 AM

this FB page is selling their miners....sounds scammy to me until someone tells me they have shipped out the miners
https://www.facebook.com/bitcoinMinersHardwareMalaysia?ref=stream

"Joined Facebook 2hours ago" damn u are fast  Tongue

But if this is the same company it would mean there still active, so not all hope is lost Smiley
dexu

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:55:47 PM

Hi
Any purchased equipment from BitcoMiners arrives to the customers ?
Bengarcia

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:10:30 PM

Nope, its been 30 days of waiting for me and no miner.
dexu

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:37:56 PM

Nope, its been 30 days of waiting for me and no miner.

and what you ordered?
pre-order or in stock ?

Bengarcia

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:12:48 PM

I ordered an of the shelf item, and they offered 10 days delivery, I lost 3,499 USD
grimlock

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:20:36 PM

And when you e-mail them, they simply don't reply?  Or what do they say?
Sadrachss (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 04:32:38 PM

10 days and nothing?
Look how much they've BTC people in about 40 days stolen.

https://blockchain.info/pt/address/1AxvR8dCUZWzvooPGo1km2UAkJtmKFsQ2s
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: