Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:03:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to earn token and coin free ?  (Read 9329 times)
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:38:37 PM

You must have just entered the encryption industry. With rewards and airdrops, you get free tokens. Before that, you have to post more valuable posts in the forum. Pay more attention to the bounty activities of some projects and participate in them.
Cryptoncurrency provides a lot of way to earn money from it. There are various air drop provide by various cryptocurrency sites. Some other free way is browsing different cryptocurrency related sites and earn money from it. Some sites also provide cryptocurrency in exchange of small work like re tweet, translating job. Another free way is cloud mining. It is a quite time taking process to earn an profitable amount of money. The most free use is signature campaign job. It is most trusted and regular way to earn money from cryptocurrency.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:51:58 AM

is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

The modern crypto market provides various opportunities for earning promising tokens and awards for participants. For me, bounty, signature, Youtube, and working with social media are such examples today. But I have recently refused to work with airdrops due to fraud.

baronandr

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:45:15 AM

Previously, different options for airdrops were a great solution. But now there are a lot of scammers on this market, it has become more difficult to choose a suitable project. Therefore, I am currently working with various bounty programs - you need patience, effort and time, but you can get promising tokens for free.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:49:07 AM

There are many ways for the forum to get you free coins, but they are usually junk coins, you should not waste time here, you are late.

It depends on what is meant by free coins. If these are airdrops, then it is better not to waste time on participating in them. Revenues are so small that it makes no sense to do this.
If you are thinking of coins from bounty campaigns, then these are no longer free coins; in order to get them you need to do the work, waste your time and skills.
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:49:44 AM

I think you should try participating in the bounty campaign. This can give you a good profit without investment. But you must carefully choose a project to participate.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:51:40 AM

I would suggest to you that you join bounties specifically the content creation or the video creation. In that way, you can earn free tokens and you can exchange it to bitcoin or ethereum. That's the most profitable thing to do in this forum next to translation ( you need a good portfolio here so they would accept you.)

Live for the moment.
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:59:29 AM

You will not be able to earn for free, because you will need to make some effort in order to get a reward. Sometimes it’s enough to write a few messages, and sometimes retweets. It all depends on the conditions of the bounty.

bitsiddu

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

The best way to earn tokens and free coin is by doing bounty an airdrop, Bounty will allow you to earn some tokens doing some task like social media, translation, content creation, signature etc. Airdrop will allow you get free coin from projects to do airdrops to their community member.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

Is free? What do you have in mind? In order to get something you need to give something, if man-made resources such as time and energy are not your payment, then you need to go to the bounty company, otherwise I don’t even know how to help, you can still try yourself in air drops, I personally not chalk with them.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:08:00 PM

if you want to get a free token you can follow the airdrops and if you want to get free coins you can follow the bounty that many people follow to get profit then I suggest you follow airdrops and bounty program

but for this year it seems like a bad year to become a bounty hunter, because almost all projects are currently difficult to get investors, and that makes many projects that are followed to fail because they did not reach the softcap
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:20:37 PM

Bounty, airdrop, and faucet. These 3 are the methods for you to earn coin or token for free.
And doing bounty is a good way to earn a lot amounts of reward.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:31:07 PM

Bounty, airdrop, and faucet. These 3 are the methods for you to earn coin or token for free.
And doing bounty is a good way to earn a lot amounts of reward.

For me bounties and airdrops are good, I am not into faucet earnings as this is really so small that will take you 3 months to earn some bucks. Better to join bounties and aidrops

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

participate in bounty companies ... do reviews, translate, do vlog. pay for it well. For your rank on the forum will not allow you to earn on the signature.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:38:42 PM

There are new ICO that will help you to earn token and coin. You just need to invest time and effort in order to earn.
Also there are bounty that give airdrop or free token you just need to register.

yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:43:29 PM

There are no really free ways to earn coins or tokens. It's all about give and take. You have to do something or render a service to earn coins in return as your reward. For example in airdrops or bounties, you have to do some assigned tasks given to you by the bounty manager to earn coins.
Zipppcool5

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:35:10 PM

Free to earn on airdrop. But the second question, is it necessary? You can simply enter the market with a small investment and start unwinding. Now there are many opportunities to earn the first deposit and only then try to use this deposit in cryptocurrency.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:53:35 PM

Free to earn on airdrop. But the second question, is it necessary? You can simply enter the market with a small investment and start unwinding. Now there are many opportunities to earn the first deposit and only then try to use this deposit in cryptocurrency.
in any case, it will not be possible to get a free coin, because even if something is provided or something done, either work or personal time is spent anyway. But for me, the best way is to bounty companies.
genapena

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:53:39 PM

I think you need to participate in the bounty. Sometimes it makes a very good profit. For beginners, this type of earnings is very convenient because it does not require investments.

Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:37:04 PM

As far as Bitcoin with a low rank odds are you will not find a campaign. You can go to the services section and find Many projects that do accept Newb and Jr. Member accounts. If you can find you a nice ICO project without alot of people you can make some money if it turns out to be legit. Try their. Once you build your rank you can find some that pay Bitcoin. You will find those there as well!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:42:21 AM

You can try to participate in the making mining rigs and try to mine altcoins and coins. This is a great startup if still you don't have enough funds and do not have coins or tokens.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: