Bitcoin Forum
November 16, 2019, 09:04:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OpenLeaks accepts Bitcoin  (Read 3950 times)
Mahkul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Every saint has a past. Every sinner has a future.

View Profile
March 12, 2011, 08:11:43 PM

After reading "Inside Wikileaks" by the OpenLeaks co-founder, Daniel Domscheit-Berg, I think that it is actually more important that OpenLeaks accepts Bitcoin than if WikiLeaks started accepting it now.
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em3rgentOrdr

youtube.com/ericfontainejazz now accepts bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2011, 09:12:01 AM

once I see a public bitcoin address on http://www.openleaks.org/content/support.shtml, I'll donate.

"We will not find a solution to political problems in cryptography, but we can win a major battle in the arms race and gain a new territory of freedom for several years.

Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks, but pure P2P networks are holding their own."
Mahkul

View Profile
March 30, 2011, 06:37:44 PM

Any news on that? I WANT to start donating!
Psychoactive

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2011, 08:24:43 PM

People are waiting until the site is updated with an official bitcoin address for donations (that advice is not specific to sending Bitcoins; with any charitable donations you only want to send donations to official addresses provided by the organization).
Mahkul

View Profile
March 30, 2011, 10:40:46 PM

People are waiting until the site is updated with an official bitcoin address for donations (that advice is not specific to sending Bitcoins; with any charitable donations you only want to send donations to official addresses provided by the organization).

That's what I meant by this question: it's been a month now since this been announced and still no official address on the site. :/
fetokun

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 31, 2011, 08:57:02 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2011, 09:24:49 AM by fetokun

I just mailed this to my boy Assange:

Hey Julian! Wtf are you doing, man? Why isn't your little website taking bitcoin donations yet ?

He kindly replied:

I know, dude! I'm just dealing with so much shit from that stupid bitch right now I couldn't update the website yet. But tell that faggot nerdy friends of yours they can donate theyr shity money to Wikileaks' address: 146gQtWtvdjdbG7zhBJzxR1t9T8g7PGv9L

Grin Totally true!

em3rgentOrdr

youtube.com/ericfontainejazz now accepts bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2011, 10:01:24 AM

Hey Julian! Wtf are you doing, man? Why isn't your little website taking bitcoin donations yet ?

He kindly replied:

I know, dude! I'm just dealing with so much shit from that stupid bitch right now I couldn't update the website yet. But tell that faggot nerdy friends of yours they can donate theyr shity money to Wikileaks' address: 146gQtWtvdjdbG7zhBJzxR1t9T8g7PGv9L

Grin Totally true!

Ok, I'm donati.....

WAIT A MINUTE!!!  That bitcoin address 146g.... is identical to your donate address...

"We will not find a solution to political problems in cryptography, but we can win a major battle in the arms race and gain a new territory of freedom for several years.

Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks, but pure P2P networks are holding their own."
Mahkul

View Profile
March 31, 2011, 10:05:35 AM

He kindly replied:

Grin Totally true!

Ok, I'm donati.....

WAIT A MINUTE!!!  That bitcoin address 146g.... is identical to your donate address...

It's probably just a typo.
bitcoin2

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 15, 2011, 05:14:39 PM

Daniel Domscheit-Berg from openleaks has mentioned bitcoin:

http://www.wdr.de/themen/computer/2/republica/domscheit_berg_150411.jhtml

Mahkul

View Profile
April 15, 2011, 10:24:31 PM

Daniel Domscheit-Berg from openleaks has mentioned bitcoin:

http://www.wdr.de/themen/computer/2/republica/domscheit_berg_150411.jhtml

Cool. Hopefully they will get everything sorted soon and start officially accepting Bitcoin. I shall be a regular donor.
trabber

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 15, 2011, 10:45:30 PM

openleaks and bitcoin are a good match.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.