Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:44:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A call to the Custom Hardware community: Please let the world know about HashFas  (Read 2631 times)
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 10:49:13 AM

Thanks cedivad for making sure the community knows what kind of scumbags HashFast managers are. We have to make sure nobody gets scammed ordering from them ever again. Don't send your money to HF, it will be stolen away!
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cedivad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 03:38:09 PM

Here it is.

http://www.extremetech.com/uncategorized/173772-bitcoin-asic-manufacturer-hashfast-facing-lawsuits-over-alleged-false-advertising-fluctuating-bitcoin-prices

A big thanks to Joel for his article (that i've yet to read, but i think it will be great).

cat k12
Ars Technica will publish tomorrow (1/1/2014) an article regarding what HashFast has been up to lately.

(I was wrong about Ars, Joel was writing for Ars until a few years ago and i believed that the article was gonna be published to Ars. However, with almost 40k facebook followers, it's a really good starting point).

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1u5t46/bitcoin_asic_manufacturer_hashfast_facing/

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
cedivad (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 04:07:29 PM

This is the rationale way to fight with someone that can put down 10k-100k$ a day in advertising.

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Ridicuss

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 04:20:37 PM

hashfast is the worst SCAM i never seen ! dont buy anything from them !

From what I am reading about HF, I would say they are a close tie with BFL. It really is like dejavu for me to read about this crap.  The only difference for me is, I did not order from HF. Those of you that did, you have my sympathies. I do know what it feels like to have a large sum of money in jeopardy.

Best of Luck.

Man, I wish I could change my avatar!
pmorici

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:26:48 PM

Here it is.

http://www.extremetech.com/uncategorized/173772-bitcoin-asic-manufacturer-hashfast-facing-lawsuits-over-alleged-false-advertising-fluctuating-bitcoin-prices

A big thanks to Joel for his article (that i've yet to read, but i think it will be great).

cat k12
Ars Technica will publish tomorrow (1/1/2014) an article regarding what HashFast has been up to lately.

(I was wrong about Ars, Joel was writing for Ars until a few years ago and i believed that the article was gonna be published to Ars. However, with almost 40k facebook followers, it's a really good starting point).

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1u5t46/bitcoin_asic_manufacturer_hashfast_facing/

@cedivad The article gets it's facts wrong.  There was never any mention of the Dec. 31st date in the terms of sale or otherwise for early customers that was only put in the terms of sale after they had already been taking orders for 5 days on around Aug. 15th.
cedivad (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:59:15 PM

I know. However he didn't let me review it before the publishing. Wrong coverage (in good faith) is better than no coverage.

cedivad (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 10:06:11 PM

We made it to the first page of reddit, again! Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: