Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help?  (Read 172 times)
calvin1665 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:12:00 AM

yes I know I have to read a lot on this forum and watch youtube movies.
but even though I've been digging into it for a while, I do not yet understand it 100% for my feeling. there is so much to read that I sometimes get lost in inforamation. I'm actually looking for a kind of step-by-step plan that I can keep learning.
my question is, how do pro traders learn?
how did you learn the trade?

I am thinking about taking a trading course. does anyone have experience / tips about this?

all info is welcome books, sites, videos, courses

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:00:22 AM

but even though I've been digging into it for a while, I do not yet understand it 100% for my feeling. there is so much to read that I sometimes get lost in inforamation. I'm actually looking for a kind of step-by-step plan that I can keep learning.

I am thinking about taking a trading course. does anyone have experience / tips about this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1960631.0 - Where to learn how to trade
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2001232.0 - What are best sources to learn trading
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2709869.0 -  What do I have to learn in trading?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1517888.0 -  Learning to trade crypto-currencies

https://99bitcoins.com/newbies-guide-trading-bitcoins/

You see, if you just learn how to search around the forum you will find multiple thread already. We don't want you to be spoon fed here. Sometimes its better if you are going to learn through the hard way. Goodluck in your journey.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:35:04 AM

You can learn everything you want about cryptocurrencies on this site, but, of course, you can also benefit from youtube, reedit, twitter, telegram and any helpful sites. The biggest rule in trade is to analyze the incoming information true. If you analyze the information correctly, it will make you more profit.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:58:52 AM

Better if you go to Learning Courses of Trading in you city , its doesn't matter crypto or American markets , strategy of trading is same , you need to learn basic information on trading first , after this will be easy to understand crypto.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
247mining

Activity: 161
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

and also a little tip, in general.
before starting to learn something try to stack all the questions you've got at one place
and divide it into groups and priorities (in your opinion basically)
because in the beginning, too much info from different sources could make you dizzy and confused
for example
0) basics about terms, trading, coins
1) what exchanges are the best choice
2) what is the best strategy for me long/short/scalping e t c or combined
3) ...
simple999

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

I learn about everything from the Internet or from friends or acquaintances) so much information that you do not know where the truth is, so I try everything that is, getting the experience))...
boybitcoin

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:52:09 AM

I think if you want to be a good trader.. although you have a bunch of book out there, the most important are: you need to manage your self, write trading plans, calculate risk vs. reward, and you must complete your trading journal after each of your trade, hope it will help you..
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:00:47 PM

I see valve btcangela shared the thread which speaks about this on forum. You may check those thread to understand the skills. I strongly suggest you have link with the trader who is doing trade on  bitrex or bitfinex.
Else you can go with the YouTube videos. There you can pause wherever you want and check the same on the trading site as well. Nothing can give better understanding such like that.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1960631.0 - Where to learn how to trade
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2001232.0 - What are best sources to learn trading
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2709869.0 -  What do I have to learn in trading?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1517888.0 -  Learning to trade crypto-currencies

https://99bitcoins.com/newbies-guide-trading-bitcoins/

You see, if you just learn how to search around the forum you will find multiple thread already. We don't want you to be spoon fed here. Sometimes its better if you are going to learn through the hard way. Goodluck in your journey.
I've never felt this useless and inferior to others lol I've searched it through the entire google but no luck. Luckily im learning a bit fast but faster now that I've seen this thread here thank you btc_angela for sharing this hidden/hard to find thread although i have learned the gist of it through seeing youtube videos. This tagged threads might come in handy. I also think this might be difficult to others to understand if english isn't their first language i prefer them to watch video toturials for more elaborate technic incase you can't imagine what you are reading.
fonenumba

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:24:12 PM

Sure it is forum. If you do trading means, you can easily learn it from here, just by reading and asking some good questions
jonathancool220

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:01:21 PM

no need to go far to learn to trade cryptocurrency, because in this forum all talk about Bitcoin and Altcoins.

keep reading on this forum and often you ask about your complaints in Cryptocurrency trading because I'm sure friends here (Bitcointalk) will definitely help you.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:45:30 PM

I do not yet understand it 100% for my feeling. there is so much to read that I sometimes get lost in inforamation. I'm actually looking for a kind of step-by-step plan that I can keep learning.

I have come to realise that if one do not have passion for something, they would hardly pursue that thing.

My question to you is that, do you have passion for trading? Because you must like it before you start understanding it.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:01:46 AM

When i learn about trading, first step that i should to understand is technical analysis and to learn it there are alot of tutorial on the youtube and article. By have skill about technical analysis we can determine support for buy level price and resistance for sell level price. To learn technical analysis is not need to learn all thing about it, its enough to understand 3 different indicator, price pattern and candle stick pattern. And after we have skill for TA firstly better to trade on the spot market and avoid margin trading, because to get profit in margin trading is more difficult than spot trading. Build risk management by use stop loss for every trade we make. Make trading simple and easy, not need to learn much thing about TA.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: