Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:39:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest and get Profit In This stage.  (Read 133 times)
Rono (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:41:51 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 10:42:36 AM by Rono

I have 4,000$ .I am dividing this money into 4 division and I will Invest EOS in 1,000$,1,000$in LTC,1,000$NEO, 1,000$ in STRAT.I Will not Invest All money In One Coin. I will prefer to Invest In Different coin. Because I am hopeful to see their project and road map Which is Really Amazing.Also the Road map is very Excellent.Road Map Is Important For any Kind of Project . And Im pretty much Confident that I am not Investing All of USD Only In One Coin.From December Last to Now, how  the market Can Crash It Is positive sign.Its a high time to Grow Up.In My Opinion,How much I am Investing in each and every Coin, I am very much Hopeful that Im Earning minimum 25percent profits In Every Coin.
In my Last word I would like to say That Im not taking Any Risk to Invest My money in one Coin.This is really very Dangerous. So,That Is Cause,I Don't Want to take Any Risk For Loss.In My Observation. I will Definitely Earn 25 Percent Money During First Couple Of Months In 2019.It Was Only My prediction.

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: