Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:26:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRADING STRATEGIES FOR BEGINNERS  (Read 471 times)
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:03:32 PM

I think it is better to buy altcoins from TOP-50 and hold them for 1-2 year, especially for newcomers. Actually due to difficulty of using technical analysis newcomers can use fundamental analysis through learning technology, team behind certain cryptocurrency. I think it is simplest and the most effective way for newcomers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:36:00 PM

Day trading is much more than set of rules to follow. Practise with small amounts is the key as everybody has  started somewhere, and to become a master it will require  lot of experience. Liquidity can be a trap for new traders very often falling in, so market selection should include liquidity as well.

AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:53:30 PM

First strategy in trading beginners should know are lots of research, beginners must know the fundamentals of trading to reduce the risk, also dont invest huge money especially in the coin that dont have future better to invest in btc first.

Research with the team or anything will not work for trading platform buddy. I see the investment on trading with introduce of someone else will be take care of trading investment mate.
I would say you, please go to invest on trading when the coin is going cheaper and sell the coins when it goes bigger.
NereuFajardo

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:00:52 PM

If you are a newbie, the best thing that you can do is just to forget about this shit, and move on, there is no reason to stay in here if you dont have a good and consolidated strategy
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:20:01 PM

Well, I agree with you OP in many tips or strategies, and everyone (especially beginners) must also avoid the idea that trading is an easy field in order to get a large proportion of money in a simple way. Furthermore, it is necessary to learn the basics of trading before starting on it, because if you rush then there is a big possibility that you will lose the majority of your money.

In fact, everyone must have many strategies in every situation (bad and good) due to there always unexpected events (like, the big drop in this difficult period), so you must deal with them in a smart way.
As a matter of fact, IMO the risk is essential in trading and without it you cannot gain what you want (large financial profit), and patience is one of key of success in that field.
Success in trading will be through: PatienceTaking Risk + Strategies .
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:43:31 PM

Meaningful,Actually basic education is necessary about crypto  market.Learn about to control the emotions and diversify the investment,
Invest in stable coins and never sell early try to buy in cheap and sell in high.
Trading is most attentive job so educate yourself learn thoroghly about trading  finally will earn.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:00:27 AM

this is the best step for beginners who want to start trading. although at the moment btc prices are very weak .. this way masig can menjami for us get profit .. this can be a point where you find the right step and how you trade
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:20:47 AM

Dont forget to mention use stop loss in every trade because price action of crypto sometimes unpredictable and possible going down more than 30% in aday. When i started in crypto trading,  i did not use stop loss and finally iam loss too much money. So dont forget to use stop limit order always.

victoryana

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:27:21 AM

Some beginners dealing with them will have a lot of thoughts and hesitations about dealing with mines so we should learn from experience and exchange knowledge with those who have traded previously so we will have a plan. More accurate trading
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:46:46 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

One thing that i want to add is dont jump in to margin trading first if you are beginner trader because that will be more risky than spot trading. Based on research about 70% to 80% trader loss money because jump in to margin trading, so that mean we have small chance to make profit consistently from margin trading.

GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:45:53 AM

The margin trading is beneficial for both but the disadvantage will be ours if we invest altcoin wrongly. That means they will lend you the percentage they set out first. If you want to buy 1k $ bitcoin, they will be willing to deposit 30% for you, just $ 700 to own the $ 1k worth. But if you invest in failure, you will pay interest and some other conditions.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:01:50 AM

First strategy in trading beginners should know are lots of research, beginners must know the fundamentals of trading to reduce the risk, also dont invest huge money especially in the coin that dont have future better to invest in btc first.

Research with the team or anything will not work for trading platform buddy. I see the investment on trading with introduce of someone else will be take care of trading investment mate.
I would say you, please go to invest on trading when the coin is going cheaper and sell the coins when it goes bigger.
I don't think you have to use a team for research. you can do it yourself. what beginner must know in trading is what aspects they
have to analyze and research and how to do that. they have to learn that and that is very useful for them in trading
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: