Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 12:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin-trader.biz  (Read 203905 times)
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:24:19 AM

They hold an active license of shadowscripts: http://shadowscripts.com/license-validator which I checked after noticing all the similaries in their script function to other HYIP's.

Wow, you'll found Pandoras Box  Roll Eyes If you checked their website a bit further, you would have noticed that they even have the logo of Shadow Scripts on their About Us page. Some HYIP admins might even use Word or Excel, so whats about Microsoft? Anyway, since some ignorants are considering the entire Bitcoin ecosystem as a Ponzi scheme, I think we are in good company.

Shadowscripts was developed for HYIP's and their slogan on their site: "The Trusted HYIP Software Suite". Comparing one thing I said to Microsoft and Word or Excel is comparing apples to oranges.

WARNING: If you are in this program you are playing a HYIP (they accept HYIP payment processors and use one of the most popular HYIP scripts, shadowscripts.com - http://shadowscripts.com/license-validator - Please play carefully and avoid this one in particular as it is run by a scummy admin. Admins like these give the HYIP industry a bad name. Play them right and you will do ok.

This admin is preying upon the bitcoin community by using the bitcoin trading story. You will lose if you invest in "bitcoin trading" hyip's. If you are going to play HYIP's please play them carefully. I'm happy to talk in PM on reading into possible HYIP investment decisions, what makes a good one, and what's an obvious scam.

Oh now your hate is against all who are trading in bitcoins commercially. You seem to me like a foolish HYIP admin of the previous glory HYIP industry, which is currently dying out, or why are almost all banner spots on MNO, to name just one example but the best one available?

Accuse me of what you want, I can accuse you right back as one of the fraudster pumpers of this HYIP. Just like the people who spewed their hate against me when I called out btc-arbs. There is nothing legitimate about this site. Those are the HYIP's you need to stay away from, the ones that purposely try to mislead you from thinking they are a HYIP.

There are better HYIP's (more than a single one), ones that have been chugging along smoothly as each one comes to the bitcoin community runs away and scams i.e. leancy, btc-arbs and some other smaller ones.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:26:57 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 02:14:06 AM by yonce

The only HYIP processor they seem to be missing is Solid Trust Pay, probably because they weren't able to get their account verified.

HYIP processor....lol. There are no such things as HYIP processors...

That's an easier way of saying processors that accept and embrace HYIP transactions and thrive on the hundreds of thousands and millions of dollars that run through their systems. I also noticed you mentioned MNO. I am assuming you are probably associated with bitcoin-trader since you are defending it so much, but have a whole lot of knowledge about the HYIP industry.

WARNING: If you are in this program you are playing a HYIP (they accept HYIP payment processors and use one of the most popular HYIP scripts, shadowscripts.com - http://shadowscripts.com/license-validator - Please play carefully and avoid this one in particular as it is run by a scummy admin. Admins like these give the HYIP industry a bad name. Play them right and you will do ok.

This admin is preying upon the bitcoin community by using the bitcoin trading story. You will lose if you invest in "bitcoin trading" hyip's. If you are going to play HYIP's please play them carefully. I'm happy to talk in PM on reading into possible HYIP investment decisions, what makes a good one, and what's an obvious scam.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
pleiotropik

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:11:51 AM

Yonce: It is good that you repeat the same text over and over. That way something happens, for example: the text says It is good that you repeat the same text over and over. That way something happens, for example: the text says It is good that you repeat the same text over and over. That way something happens, for example: the text says It is good that you repeat the same text over and over. That way something happens, for example: the text says ... And then you do it again and again... it¡s a bit like making love to a wall, over and over and over. you get tired and the wall says: It is good that you repeat the same text over and over. That way something happens, for example: the text says It is good that you repeat the same text over and over. That way something happens... You feel perfectly unsatisfied and tired and the wall is all messy.  Tongue
yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:13:47 AM

Yonce: It is good that you repeat the same text over and over. That way something happens, for example: the text says It is good that you repeat the same text over and over. That way something happens, for example: the text says It is good that you repeat the same text over and over. That way something happens, for example: the text says It is good that you repeat the same text over and over. That way something happens, for example: the text says ... And then you do it again and again... it¡s a bit like making love to a wall, over and over and over. you get tired and the wall says: It is good that you repeat the same text over and over. That way something happens, for example: the text says It is good that you repeat the same text over and over. That way something happens... You feel perfectly unsatisfied and tired and the wall is all messy.  Tongue

Gotta drown out the haters and paid pumpers some how.

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:38:16 AM

Trying to push his own scamming to the surface.   
yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:47:19 AM

Stop spewing your hate. What do you have to gain from it? Unless of course you are now promoting bitcoin-trader which I guess lining your pockets is what you have to gain.

vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:24:32 AM

So I take it no one has met in person anyone from bitcoin-trader.biz
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:50:42 AM

Stop spewing your hate. What do you have to gain from it? Unless of course you are now promoting bitcoin-trader which I guess lining your pockets is what you have to gain.

Unlike you, I've never promoted a HYIP.   For the record I still think bitcoin-trader.biz is shady, even though it hasn't scammed out yet like btc-arbs.   My only interest was arbitrage trading.   
yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:57:49 AM

Unlike you, I've never promoted a HYIP.   For the record I still think bitcoin-trader.biz is shady, even though it hasn't scammed out yet like btc-arbs.   My only interest was arbitrage trading.   

Great, glad to hear.

rocks1ar

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:54:23 AM

Anyone received payment for Yesterdays Arb results?

proximator

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:40:08 AM

No, I didn't !
Does someone contact support?

TheSmurfsCoin : Twg352pqJhXd2s8ktuRLFP5jkh9BraaWBP
wedgy2k

Activity: 329
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:18:34 AM

0.62% Just paid into my account
Midnight PST as per the server time and not as I have learnt London Trading hours

Hmm lets hope this is an off day as the history shows an avg of just over 1%

Acura360

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:36:29 AM

MY Account was also paid:)

▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
                                           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
                                ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌              ▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌              ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀▀▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     █▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓           █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄          ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓                █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓                  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓                       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓                          ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓                            ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

INEL
COMPANY
  | 
Crowdfunding platform for collective
investment in real estate
  [ 
INVEST
  ]  Airdrop Bot | Instagram
Telegrameng | Telegramru
proximator

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:20:24 AM

I got it now, there was no update in twitter or facebook
They are based in panama ?

TheSmurfsCoin : Twg352pqJhXd2s8ktuRLFP5jkh9BraaWBP
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:31:37 PM

How long does it takes until btc deposits are shown up? It takes the whole day.... Any experiences?
pleiotropik

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:07:40 PM

johny, usually less than 24 hrs..

An interesting phenomenon due to the lowering in valuation of BTC is that measured in USD i have cashed out 22% of my investment. But measured in BTC (which is what i transferred initially) i have cashed out close to 50% since February 13th. I did not put all money in at once, it has been a gradual increase. 45% at the beginning in Feb and the other 55% gradually in the next 2 months.

Conceding the probability that BTC will rise in valuation in the future and even hypothesizing that BT.biz will not refund the initial cost of share for whatever reason which is a worse-worse scenario, i reckon i will come out even in my speculative/gambling/investment.

Another thing of interest is that when BTC goes down in price Vs. the USD the % return for that day will be lower which leads me to venture the opinion that at least some of the arbitrage of the company is done against USD, ergo when btc rises we will see modest increases in % earned for the day which will not necessarily reflect the percentage moves of the underlying USD/BTC pair.

I will not reinvest any more till the first loop of maturity comes due mid june.

As with any other investment/speculative venture in BTC, do not risk that which you cannot lose. I am not an investment advisor and anybody that construes the above paragraphs as advise -or anything but deranged musings- is delusional.

My best advise: have fun.
sunny1

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:30:52 PM

I got it now, there was no update in twitter or facebook
They are based in panama ?

They posted a moment ago that they had some connectivity issues with twitter yesterday, which also broadcasts their results on facebook. However, it was posted on the results page yesterday evening and I just received my withdrawal request paid to bitcoin.
Acura360

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:50:31 PM

didn´t see the today´s earning Trading Pool result from 0.91%.. How long does it take until it sees in my account?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
                                           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

INEL
COMPANY
  | 
  [ 
INVEST
Telegrameng | Telegramru
sunny1

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:11:32 PM

didn´t see the today´s earning Trading Pool result from 0.91%.. How long does it take until it sees in my account?

Results are always posted at 23:55h server time, which is in about 13 hours.
Acura360

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:17:18 PM

Results are always posted at 23:55h server time, which is in about 13 hours.

Ahh thanks for your answer. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
                                           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

INEL
COMPANY
  | 
  [ 
INVEST
Telegrameng | Telegramru
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: