Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:20:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell Hydro and buy what coins?  (Read 193 times)
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:59:47 PM

So mining project really isn't worth it? I almost put some money into ice rock mining but there's a better project that time so i didn't join the ico. Already thinking of buying some of their token or other mining project to satisfy my curiosity but i guess it's not that profitable. Better put the money into something like logistic or projects that pay dividen. Pundix is a good coin if you want to buy it.

ttking

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

I can recommend you to get Ethereum or Bitcoin. Both of them worth investing in because they have much more potential to become the leaders among others. BTC is already the leader among coins.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

I'm happy to have hydro and hodl it till now, but i want any suggestions on different crypto coins that is great to buy and has a great future when i decide to sell my hydro.

What is the best coins or tokens which have a great team behind it, and really has plans to make it in crypto world?

The price of hydro are dramatically going down if you sell your hydro when the price reach its all time high well good job but its sad if you hold it until now all I can say hydro is one of the profitable airdrop and people who got this token are lucky because there earn a good amount of money.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:36:18 PM

All decisions are yours! No one knows which altcoin will make the best profit. Investors should choose the top altcoin # 50 on coinmarketcap. In general, digital money fluctuations are huge, investment is always risky! Be careful before you invest to a coin!
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

I'm happy to have hydro and hodl it till now, but i want any suggestions on different crypto coins that is great to buy and has a great future when i decide to sell my hydro.

What is the best coins or tokens which have a great team behind it, and really has plans to make it in crypto world?

I guess you can pick altcoins that have ratings like ethereum, eos and ripples. yes, the third crypto is the most potential according to my analysis in the next few months.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:51:46 PM

I'm happy to have hydro and hodl it till now,
Why are you holding it til' now? Didn't you sell when it's on high? It's down now with -39.84%.

but i want any suggestions on different crypto coins that is great to buy and has a great future when i decide to sell my hydro.
Do you plan to wait more before selling it or you are already in profit whether you sell or not?

and really has plans to make it in crypto world?
No other than BTC.

Im afraid that OP didnt have any idea how to deal with newly released coins that somehow it would be Pump and dump,just like that hydrop that has a good price but now dropping big and getting bigger.

OP better sell it now and just buy ethereum or bitcoin maybe,because that coin might continue drop
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:26:26 PM

~snip~
Im afraid that OP didnt have any idea how to deal with newly released coins that somehow it would be Pump and dump,just like that hydrop that has a good price but now dropping big and getting bigger.

OP better sell it now and just buy ethereum or bitcoin maybe,because that coin might continue drop
It's still down again by -7.70% as for coinmarketcap.

He might became greedy by hoping that coin will move and pump some more price due to the seen potential of others but that's not most of the traders are playing with the newly released coin. The better move is to get rid of it while it's on the peak and I don't think it will good for him to sell now although it's his coins and he has the right to do anything he want for it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
oluwatuyideborah

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:34:37 PM

If you sold at its peak congrats bro. You can invest the funds on undervalued tokens with  great potentials and a dedicated team like covering, Lala world , loci and ÀDA . Those tokens will do very well in the nearest future
BitcoVast

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:53:52 PM

Try to buy MTC coins, I think it's a good coin, because I think the MST price will rise up to 10 times. If you are in doubt, you can try by purchasing a few coins first
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:31:19 AM

You have to follow where the money you won from the prize campaigns went to on the market. You can sell Hydro and get cash money in dollars over btc.
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:33:54 AM

I will suggest to invest in third generation blockchain coins like ada, icx, aion and credits etc because they have great features and use cases which are under development, secondly stay away from mining related coins as no one is a serious project, all of them are being exposed, they seem more like ponzi scams as they were all offering high roi during their icos and unfortunately thousands of members invested in these projects and now regretting.
Ada and icx are also very good to me. Both of these encrypted fans and developers are very good, and their market value is not very high at present.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: