Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:18:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Red trust. What to do?  (Read 268 times)
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:59:42 AM

You can't do anything sadly. If whoever left you the negative trust is not responding then you will have to live with it.
It's really very sad not to have a second chance ... I'm very upset Cry

Well, no one said you couldn't get a second chance, but the only person that can give you that second chance is the person who gave you the negative trust.

What did you do? I haven't seen it written here, but maybe I missed it.

People abuse trust here like it's a drug. It's disgusting. Be careful with anyone that you deal with, a lot of people use negative trust as a weapon for the silliest of shit.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypto|george

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:57:32 PM

Hello! I also been given red trust but I really did not know that having other account is wrong I was just told by my client to buy for the posting of bounty program since I am a newbie before and cannot post images. This account is my personal account that I want to grow for my business and work as a bounty manager. They just want me to post then use this as the one to reach out to participants but now marked red. Please help me, I did not involve on fraud, scam people or anything that would deserve me a red trust. I really want to continue using this account on my future engagement on this forum. Please help me out. Thank you in advance.
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:37:02 PM

I don’t think there is anyway to remove a red trust or a negative trust if the one whom you had problems with is not responding to your message or doesn’t want to work things out. My advise is continue doing bitcoin and earn those red trust back to other people.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: