Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:54:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The 10 Best Websites to buy Bitcoin & other Crypto currencies..!  (Read 295 times)
zhengqiurong2@163.com

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:30:30 PM

I think binance and gate.io are very good exchanges, with a good and easy to identify interface, efficient recharge and cash withdrawal speed, and a huge number of users.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:40:42 PM

I think some exchange website is ok now like : Binance, Huobi, OKex ( For Asian user).
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:15:59 AM

Hello everybody, It's a bit difficult to put them in an order, because they are all different. So it's more a list then a TOP 10 , but tell me what your are thinking about it !

Please rate them and list the best order according to your knowledge and experience...
I would say that this depends on your location, because exchanges only accepts some fiat currency, lets say usd. In this case if you are in asia you will not be able to buy cryptocurrency from those exchanges that only accepts usd, unless you use another cryptocurrency. If there is a local cryptocurrency exchange in your country you can use that. So for me there should be no best exchange because people have different preferences. Maybe we can just say best exchange in terms of trading volume and that is acceptable but best exchange to buy cryptocurrency is not.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: