Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]DATEAT - DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN DATING PLATFORM  (Read 305 times)
DatEat.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:58:57 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 11:03:19 AM by DatEat.io

DatEat Pre-ICO Instruction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAcFcGrVSvY

DatEat is the world’s first ever dating platform that integrated the power of Blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies and AI engine to create an intelligence, transparent, secure and compatible environment for users around the world.

DatEat is not just about dating, we embedded with several different functions such as Eat, Travel, Concert, Hotel… all in one place to bring the best experiences and make life much easier.

Summary
· Project name: DATEAT

· Token symbol: DTE

· Hard cap: $23 million

· Conversion rate: USDT in Remitano

Presale or white list: Register for presale here: https://ico.dateat.io/register
· ERC20 token: Yes — 40% of Total Supply, Limited to a total of 500 million tokens.

· Countries excluded: For for all investors

· Timeline: Pre-ICO ongoing (Please refer to Dateat’s website for the most up-to-date information)

What does the company/project do?/size]
INTRODUCTION:[/b]

The Dateat ICO is rasing money for a decentralized blockchain dating platform that aim to revolutionize and replace many exiting dating companies such as Tinder, Coffee Meets Bagel, OkCupid and Match…

By integrating blockchain into the dating mobile app, Dateat plans to help people to find their perfect dates through great places with great appetties. DTE tokens verifications help validate user credentials, to help solve the often first awkard moments of meet up, to help dates find the best places on an affordable prices.

DatEat employs a queuing system built upon distributed ledger technology and includes novel features to maximize user trust. Fast and smart AI automaticlally calculate score based on 100 million users profile to matching couples together.

A large portion of Dateat’s crowdsale, they have plan to sell 200 million DTEs to the public and aiming to raise 3 million US dollars.

How advanced is the project?

Dateat currently has ready products and launch Beta version 2.0 in May 2018 which have fast monetization with Token intergration and use in 2 native dating apps for iOS and Android, 1 website and offline services in 5 countries (Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia).

Dateat also have starting base of 100 million user base and community from existing apps, platforms and services participating as Merchants/Partners from the start.

Dateat has a unique system combine between token system, big data, AI, virtual assistant and data encryption. The users will have a different experience that they never got before.
 Here is a summary of their ICO roadmap:

March 15TH- April 30th, 2018: Private sale

May 09th — May 29th, 2018: Pre-ICO

June 05th- June 26th 2018: ICO — 1st round

June 27th- July 23th 2018: ICO — 2nd round

July 24th- August 30th 2018: ICO — 3rd round

What are the tokens used for and how can token value appreciate?

DTE is a utility token for Dateat’s platform and will be used for payment transactions, advertising to growing user-base and community token.

Payment Transactions — DTE token can be used for payment for goods and services in the 10 platforms in our ecosystem and with plans to expand into other partners’ ecosystems/platforms as well.

Advertising to Growing User-base — Merchants/Experts would also buy DTE tokens to advertise the growing database, presenting another strong source of utility besides the transactional utility.

Community Token — Users can ask the community questions and upon great content, responses or ideas given, a reward of DTE tokens will be given. Rewards will also be given for referring new users or merchants who spend on DatEat as a thank you for helping grow the platform. The DTE token is instrumental in building up interactivity and growth traction in the DatEat community who will be encouraged and rewarded by providing great content to benefit other users and which the DatEat engine can learn from, providing the growing data that DatEat can grow better and more accurate from. DatEat is driven by the team behind the Lunch Actually Group, a group of proven, passionate and dedicated entrepreneurs who are convicted to create better lifetime relationships.

Besides just the DatEat app, the DTE token will be integrated with our existing ecosystem of 2 apps, 1 website and offline services (integrated 3rd party Merchants/Partners) so that DTE tokens can used by its owners almost immediately and with decent scale upon its launch.

PRE-ICO

Each day, investors will only have a chance to buy 5% of the 30 million tokens (1.5 million tokens). With such protocol, it is important that investors check their account regularly because unless they bid the highest price ($0.09 USD) they may not be able to buy DTE.

According to DatEat’s officials, even though the first day of Pre-ICO has not finished yet, more than 1.5 million DTEs have been bid. Surprisingly, all bids are placed at $0.09 USD. What this basically mean is that at the end of the day (one day of Pre-ICO started from 22:00 UTC+8 to 22:00 UTC+8 of next day), there may be some investors not able to buy DTEs even though they bid at the highest price.

Kate Truong, DatEat’s Chief Operations Officer, shares her insights: “In this Pre-ICO round, it is crucial for investors to bid early and if they have the financial capability, they should bid at the highest price, meaning $0.09 USD. There will be a lot of investors joining and wanting to buy DTE at this point, because in the next round of ICO, the price of DTE will be much higher. The reason we limit the amount of DTE that can be purchased in one day, 1.5 million tokens, is to make sure that everyone has the chance to buy DTE, not just big sharks who can buy a very large amount of DTE in one day. So hopefully everyone will enjoy this Pre-ICO round.”

We will publish a recap of DatEat Pre-ICO day one. We expect that the heat will only get higher and higher each day as the pool of DTE available for distribution will get smaller and smaller. Stay tuned for more information!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Captcha9x

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

I participated in the bounty campaign about 2 weeks ago. But still wondering do we have to fill out a KYC or pass some other procedure?
nguyenphihung92

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:32:45 AM

I participated in the bounty campaign about 2 weeks ago. But still wondering do we have to fill out a KYC or pass some other procedure?
Im not sure about if there will be a need for KYC for bounty. But for another projects, we do not need a KYC, only if we receive payment.
Pikachu92

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:35:28 AM

Im not sure about if there will be a need for KYC for bounty. But for another projects, we do not need a KYC, only if we receive payment.
Actually good point. Dateat have just updated the webpage on the weekend then there will be a registration for the mainsale as I belive
Somicmaster

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:39:26 AM

Hey guys, like these are the tokens that I received, if you change your smart contract, I think the tokens need to be changed too
Anyway, anyone looking for a smart contract?
Loveisblue00

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:42:28 AM

Hey guys, like these are the tokens that I received, if you change your smart contract, I think the tokens need to be changed too
I'm looking for tips on how best to start investing in this project. How long ago did you find this project? Already invested in it?
Somicmaster

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:46:02 AM

I'm looking for tips on how best to start investing in this project. How long ago did you find this project? Already invested in it?
Such about 2 months ago. Investors need more projects like this, they are online dating app integrating blockchain development tools that can help verify user's ID in minutes. I think it will be a real game changer and soon it'll boom against Tinder and even Facebook as well
Loveisblue00

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:50:26 AM

The mainnet lauches in August  so I suggest that you buy DTE tokens before that. As an ICO investor you should have known that you should let it's supply and demand work. And its the first month of the exchange you must know. We all wanna be a winners so let's support this project and work together on this. We all would like to see our project get stronger and gain value as well. Be toxic about something just started its not a good idea
Thoditbu

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:56:58 AM

The mainnet lauches in August  so I suggest that you buy DTE tokens before that. As an ICO investor you should have known that you should let it's supply and demand work. And its the first month of the exchange you must know. We all wanna be a winners so let's support this project and work together on this. We all would like to see our project get stronger and gain value as well. Be toxic about something just started its not a good idea

Investors are different traders. Some people put all of their money to a long term view. Its only a month since bounty launched at the first stage and some people are becoming greed about their investment. What kind of investors are they? I'm not a negative thinker but its a form of my disappointment.
ajinomoco

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:04:05 AM

an attractive dating platform. I think this project will have a bright future and many people will be interested in this platform. but many competitors in the market, what team strategy to compete with others?
Trantran1990

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

Investors are different traders. Some people put all of their money to a long term view. Its only a month since bounty launched at the first stage and some people are becoming greed about their investment. What kind of investors are they? I'm not a negative thinker but its a form of my disappointment.
Even more they are developing a full business activities based on their wallet, other ICOs have raised millions and are still struggling to get where they got before the ICO ends.
Btw, How many tokens do you have? Wanna sell them?
Loveisblue00

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:22:03 AM

an attractive dating platform. I think this project will have a bright future and many people will be interested in this platform. but many competitors in the market, what team strategy to compete with others?
Tokenization I think, there are some good reasons to use this app. Most of these stuffs come up with just an idea as a simple, distributed and digital platform
Thoditbu

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:27:20 AM

For Dateat project, ICO price will be $0,15 then I think $0.09 might be a good zone to buy
Trantran1990

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

For Dateat project, ICO price will be $0,15 then I think $0.09 might be a good zone to buy
Not really, I missed the private sale at the price $0.06. Gonna purchase DTE tokens at the price $0,08. Within the next 5 months, when bitcoin goes down all coins and tokens will flow directly from high pressure, How many people will see below ICO price mate?
Captcha9x

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:31:36 AM

Not really, I missed the private sale at the price $0.06. Gonna purchase DTE tokens at the price $0,08. Within the next 5 months, when bitcoin goes down all coins and tokens will flow directly from high pressure, How many people will see below ICO price mate?
It wont go down also, just relax all good things come to those who wait. God bless us Smiley
nguyenphihung92

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:34:09 AM

It wont go down also, just relax all good things come to those who wait. God bless us Smiley
Yeah Dateat came up with such a great idea of decentralized platform, Thay also have right direction while Facebook is striving to jump into online dating market!!!
Pikachu92

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:36:03 AM

Agree, Dateat's soft cap is $3m. It would be low cap project with a lot of potential as I believe. And yet spreading brand awareness is pretty good tho. I have no doubt on tech and execution given project's background in this area
Loveisblue00

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:09:19 AM

Just got 50 tokens for signing up. So exactly how does a campaign go?
Thoditbu

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:11:44 AM

Just got 50 tokens for signing up. So exactly how does a campaign go?
Different bounty campaigns have different goals, hype levels and expectations. Usually, they take a week or two, but in case of Dateat, I think their bounty will last until public crowdsale
Trantran1990

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:13:25 AM

Agree, Dateat's soft cap is $3m. It would be low cap project with a lot of potential as I believe. And yet spreading brand awareness is pretty good tho. I have no doubt on tech and execution given project's background in this area
As far as I concerned, Dateat has a pool of experts and contractors from both Singapore and Vietnam also, and the decentralized platform itself can provide marketing support via Vietnam media outlets and advertising platforms.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: