Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 10:15:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch & record U.S. TV shows & movies via Internet, anywhere in the world  (Read 1306 times)
Coinsfer.com (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 10:58:12 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 08:10:23 PM by Coinsfer.com

USTVnow enables you to watch live American TV shows online, anywhere in the world. Six primary channels are offered free. Or, you can upgrade to a paid plan with 28 channels (or a more expensive Premium Plan with up to 200 channels!). And our new Subscription service enables you to pay for it all with Bitcoin.

We are providing the subscription to the 28-channel plan for just $39 $34/mo. If you're interested in the Premium Plan, or a subscription to any other online services, please let us know and we will provide a quote.

You can contact us via PM, or via Coinsfer.com.

Channels included in USTVNow paid plans:
ABC, CBS, CW, FOX, NBC, PBS, My9, A&E, Animal Planet, Bravo, Cartoon Network, CNBC, CNN, Comedy Central, Discovery Channel, ESPN, FX, Fox News, History, Lifetime, National Geographic, Nickelodeon, Spike, Syfy, TBS, TNT, USA
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 11:03:58 AM

Are you sure this is legal? And is there a trial available?
Coinsfer.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 11:09:01 AM

Thanks for your question. We don't run the USTVnow service (we just provide the ability to subscribe to it with Bitcoin) but it has been around since 2010 (verifiable via archive.org) so there doesn't seem to be an issue with it. Six primary channels are offered free, so you could try that as a trial before upgrading (we have done so and it works great!).
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 11:58:50 AM

Thanks for your question. We don't run the USTVnow service (we just provide the ability to subscribe to it with Bitcoin) but it has been around since 2010 (verifiable via archive.org) so there doesn't seem to be an issue with it. Six primary channels are offered free, so you could try that as a trial before upgrading (we have done so and it works great!).

Oh I see, a judgemental on my part, I apologise Smiley

Something tells me I have seen an Android app offering a similar service a year ort wo ago, it could be it was the same company....Does look interesting though Smiley
Coinsfer.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 08:11:07 PM

We have lowered the price for this service from $39/mo to $34/mo.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: