Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:15:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Heroes of Ethereum | Fantasy RPG on Ethereum Smart Contracts  (Read 714 times)
OrangePotato (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:42:53 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 04:28:27 AM by OrangePotato

Welcome to the Kingdom of Ethereum!

Ethereum is a kingdom of many tribes living in peace with each other. For generations, this land hasn't seen wars. Stories of the heroes of old turned into myths, swords aren’t forged anymore and the furnace in the Dwarven Forge has grown cold.

But it wasn't always like that. Since the creation of the world, its races shed each other’s blood for power, riches, and glory. Entire centuries were spent at war. The land was covered with bodies of the fallen heroes. The afterlife was filled to the brim with souls of the warriors killed on the field of battle.

At that time, the forces of Chaos ruled the world from the shadows, corrupting the minds of the kings with a thirst for new lands, new power, and new resources. Wars, atrocities, and death fed the Chaos, strengthened its grip on the world while hordes of monsters ravaged the cities and defiled the temples of the Order.

Only the secret circle of mages have found it in themselves to oppose the Chaos, break the vicious cycle and purge the Chaos with the strongest of spells. The spell that demanded a sacrifice of hundreds of the strongest warriors to the Order. The balance was restored. Over the decades that followed, the tribes have learned to live at peace with each other and united into the single Kingdom of Ethereum.

Now, three hundred years later, the forces of Chaos have raised their heads again, looking to plunge this peaceful land into the neverending bloodshed once more. Chaos creeps its way into the minds of its denizens, the dungeons echo with the shrieks of nightmarish creatures again. The distant descendants of the ancient heroes are ready to take up the arms and learn the half-forgotten spells to fight back the ancient foe. Can they beat the Chaos, hungry for their minds, or will they give in? Will they topple the centuries-old balance and drown the land in blood? All depends on you. You are a proud dweller of the Kingdom of Ethereum and you can decide, what will be its future.

Heroes of Ethereum is a hybrid of various game mechanics inspired by tabletop roleplaying card games, enhanced by the digital computing capabilities provided by decentralized Ethereum blockchain.

You can buy and sell any in-game resources. All of them, including the heroes themselves, are ERC-721 tokens and are protected from being blocked by developers as well as from theft.

The Order, having foreseen the plans of the Chaos, sent the heroes sacrificed at the end of the last dark age back into the land of the living. Two races got 150 mighty warriors back, each capable of masterfully wielding any weapon and ready to train other denizens and teach them the art of war. Humans and Orcs were the first to answer the call and they are already available for hire.

Ancient heroes are sold at the pre-sale and can provide training services to other heroes. After the launch of the first chapter, you can offer training services to other players to sharpen the skills of their heroes at a price you define yourself.

We aim to develop market relations between the characters in-game and later we will introduce more heroes that can help other characters in various ways. At the moment, only ancient heroes are capable of that.

In the face of danger, the people who have never seen combat for three hundred years, have found themselves preparing for war. Wooden axes and toy crossbows are useless on the field of battle and training dummies don't fight back. And yet it is the best way to learn the basics before the horde of monsters come knocking on your door. Praise the Order, the ancient heroes are here and can teach you proper fighting skills. Not for free, of course.

Recruit heroes in your personal area or buy heroes from other players. Train their skills with the help of the ancient heroes to make your heroes ready for battle with the monsters that are about to break free from the dungeons.

Recruiting

Newly recruited heroes are randomly generated and get unique appearance and attribute values. You initiate the generation yourself and nobody can influence the outcome. You can improve your chances of hiring a rare hero by offering a larger reward.

The Tavern

If you don't want to take the risk, you can buy a previously generated heroes from other players at the Tavern. Here you will see the list of heroes put up for sale. You can sell your heroes here as well.

The forges are hot once more, the weapons and armors are being forged. The marketplaces are open for heroes to buy gear before venturing into dungeons. Humans and Orc recruits were followed by the Dwarves, the master smiths capable of equipping entire armies.

Now you can hire Dwarves and provide crafting services. You can buy common equipment at a marketplace and try to recreate rare artifacts at the forge, but keep in mind, that dwarven smiths have a significantly better chance for success.

The Chaos gathers its strength and the monsters that hid in the dungeons for centuries began raiding towns, slaughtering cattle and pillaging villages. You have gained fighting skills and armed yourself with a weapon, so it is time to test yourself in battle!

Delve into dungeons to clear them from monsters, but beware the deepest of the monster lairs. The legends say, they hide the powerful ancient evil, that remains undefeated to this day even by the strongest of the warriors of old.

In the dungeons, you may find treasure, as well as enemies. These treasures will help you on your way or be sold to other players.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YellowZapdos

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:50:56 AM

i like the fact that blockchain-based games become more popular. using all the advantages of that technologies is a breathe of fresh air for the whole genre.
the idea sounds interesting, i guess it won't be a problem for me to pay a bit ETH to see how it works.
fant124

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:04:52 PM

I'm pretty tired of almost identical projects with no idea or useful product. Glad to see that you guys aren't going to do the exact same thing that other kids are doing. The concept is simple but engrossing. Good luck devs, keep working!
DoNotTouchMyTraLaLa

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:56:53 PM

as always, if you want to make smth awesome - you need to mix blockchain with smth popular Wink

it'll be a browser game? blockchain also will be used as anti-cheat?
yeah_that_guy

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:14:10 PM

Beautiful old-school graphics. I like such simple browser games. What's softcap? I would like to try your beta-test, good luck, devs!
Vikseno

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:06:43 AM

it's cool guys you came up with such a great idea! seems like HoE can be both interesting and profitable for gamers.
Where ico ?

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:27:45 AM

Just read an article on coinspeaker. Designed really very well, has a great character variability and seems to be promising on the whole Smiley
HeroesOfEthereum

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:15:43 AM

Hi all! Don't miss, we are started AirDrop Giveaway! More information -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4122287
QuiteRight

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:58:41 PM

I wish you'll have detailed story mode, I want to know the story of the Kingdom of Ethereum. I'll invest some eth in your project just to try, who knows what will be later

gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:07:54 PM

Really! this is very cool, this project is very unique and classy. Project about work ethereum, I really like this, good luck for this project
Sergey Minchenko

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:38:09 PM

well, from what i've read the game is a kind of mixture of different gameplays that have been bettered with the help of Ethereum blockchain, right?
let me know if there will be any type of a bounty or airdrop going on soon.
dzhax

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:23:20 AM

turned to this project as I think it has a great future for development! Well, yes, there are a lot of projects like this, but this one seems special and i have high hopes for it.
Solar_runner

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:56:29 PM

That's really awesome idea!
How long have I waited for something like this! Graphics are quit amazing! Don't you know why Russian thread is more popular? Did Russians likes to play such gamesmore than others? Huh
hieu5189

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:53:14 AM

That's really awesome idea!
How long have I waited for something like this! Graphics are quit amazing! Don't you know why Russian thread is more popular? Did Russians likes to play such games more than others? Huh
All of us likes to play such games. I think HoE need more time to became popular.

I'll support your project. By the way, also I'm participating in giveaway
elnikova94

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:19:04 AM

Hi all! Don't miss, we are started AirDrop Giveaway! More information -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4122287
Awesome! I'm join! Your project makes step up in blockchain-based game industry
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

Now, computer games with the open world are very popular. But, you guys. Do you think that the schedule meets the modern requirements of sophisticated players?
fant124

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:02:09 PM

Now, computer games with the open world are very popular. But, you guys. Do you think that the schedule meets the modern requirements of sophisticated players?

there'll always be those who don't care how the game looks. such people still playing some old-school games like Diablo, HoMM and so on. every Jack has his Jill Smiley
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:04:11 PM

When I saw name of the project, at first I thought that it would be somehow connected with the best game in the world: Heroes of Might and Magic, but alas.
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

i like the name of this project but after i read the whole thread it make me confused about how to play the game
but i think it will be good if the dev make a video about how to play the games?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ILooker

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:51:19 AM

i like the name of this project but after i read the whole thread it make me confused about how to play the game
but i think it will be good if the dev make a video about how to play the games?
I think it'll be simple browser game with smart-contracts. You can try beta-test to see how to play Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: