Question: VSC/Visacoin=Scam or not?
Scam
Real project
Good project
Competitor with MSC/NXT/BTS
I don't care

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep an eye on VSC - Visacoin to see whether it is a scam or not  (Read 2988 times)
markn

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 07:35:45 PM

I am confused,  Huh I dont know what to think. But I would say, it smells, Visa is probably copyrighted and only scammer would like to use such well known name.
Since I dont scam people and I am not investigator it is hard for me to reveal the truth.
I think here is very high probability of loosing the money. Its better to devote your time for mining of some shitcoin. Grin
Bit510 (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:18:27 PM

1 week ago, I started this thread, if you have taken a look at this thread, you might not be scammed. I would like to invite you guys to vote here again to let more people know the truth, then I can lock the vote permanently and shit VISACOIN!!! This vote will continue for one more week.
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:23:14 PM

1 week ago, I started this thread, if you have taken a look at this thread, you might not be scammed. I would like to invite you guys to vote here again to let more people know the truth, then I can lock the vote permanently and shit VISACOIN!!! This vote will continue for one more week.

But everyone knows, that VisaCoin was a scam. Better to protect new users and take a look on new IPOs like Bitgold, Neon or WebCoin
InsanityDev

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:52:05 PM

identity: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487039.0 best of luck, please tell your fellow investors who were scammed

lasciv

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:12:01 PM

I didn't invest in this, was an obvious scam, but I wanted to thank you for setting new standards around here. It will be much harder to scam people knowing that you can wake up one day with an angry mob at your door.

This is a big contribution to the whole alt comunity. Once again, thank you.

edit: Caveat venditor!

Kiss
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: