Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:28:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alibaba's Jack Ma Calls Bitcoin a Bubble (BTC) - Do you care?  (Read 402 times)
northcoin2018

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:14:26 PM

Why should we care? The man made his money outset of cryptocurrency therefore he is not an authority here. Just like Warren Buffet these people got their success on their own terms and they should be respected for that. Now, people usually ask these people on what they can say about Bitcoin and they are looking Bitcoin at their own lenses...their own opinion and ideas and we should give these people the space that they deserved. But to think that they should be influencing the movement of Bitcoin that can already be far-fetched.
Exactly people see things differently. We experience things deferently and with Jack ma he  could not appreciate bitcoin because he is more into actual output or conventional types of investments where us bitcoin is far from conventional invesment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:14:55 PM

So many rumors and fuds were deliberately said by prominent people, like Jack Ma. I don't know he has researched bitcoin and its technology or just made an opinion. this will no longer have a big effect. I am sure people have learned and can distinguish every fud
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

Let him speak anything, that is his right, but if one day all online sites are available bitcoin and alibaba payments are dimmed then he will regret and lick the spit that has been thrown away.
crypt0monarch

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

I don't care about their statements because they don't wanna see peoples make money or get success in their life because they know if people give importance to cryptocurrencies than no one will interested in Alibaba and in their business plans. but these peoples support stock markets because they want peoples invest in their stock not in bitcoin & they don't wanna loose their customer. they need to respect bitcoin and blockchain technology ,i think they are holding bitcoin in bulks.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

If really Bitcoin is a bubble then they would have cared less about it. All this statements are just mere gimmicks to get weakhands dump their Bitcoin earlier than they anticipated all in the name of it been called a bubble. Personally I care less about what they say.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:01:36 PM

I don't care about all statements that have indications of FUD, their statements are just bullshit and full of hatred.

he will realize when bitcoin in the future becomes a high-value asset.

I hope he will regret because of his statement.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

I don't care about what the person said and I still believe if bitcoin will give me real profits so I don't care about someone's words and I do what I think is true

suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:13:01 PM

Jack Ma is indeed a successful businessman, and it seems he will now stop for his complicated business and want to become a teacher, chances are he wants to learn about the development of bitcoin, even though now he has a statement that bitcoin is a bubble. And I think he is also curious about the existence of bitcoin that is increasingly popular.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:20:30 PM

The allibaba founder opinion on bitcoin is not relevant to the success and fall of bitcoin at all, the CEO made a very clear point that he is interested in blockchain and his team are researching on blockchain but he don't have interest in bitcoin so he is free to make any statement as he so wish.
Samuel Borges

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:45:28 PM

Of course he is not authority here but he is one of the richest men of China- a wealth country. He can impact on the economy of his country. Besides, his country is the secondly developed all around the world. Moreover, the popular of China is one sixth of the world's popular. You can not care but that is true, his impaction does not deny.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:48:31 PM

No. Because even my idol warren buffett calls bitcoin a scam I dont believe it. Is just that they dont see what crypto is capable in doing in the near future. Even Great minds makes mistakes sometimes then learn from it. So Jack Ma and Warren Buffett will realize soon that their perspective in Bitcoin is wrong Smiley
juljon18

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:51:19 PM

I wouldn't listen to anyone who is on TV promoting anything.  Not sure if it's a cultural thing but in North America the government runs our media with propaganda and most stories are completely fake.  You would be better off doing the exact opposite as what you see on the TV.  Do you really think you can just tune in and get all the answers?  If so your going to get cleaned out in this game as the bankers and .gov attempt to take this over. 
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:18:51 PM

No, I don’t really care. We do not need Jack Ma to approve of Bitcoin. When he first started Alibaba, he doesn’t listen to people around him as well.
liennhung345323

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:27:03 PM

I do not care what Jack Ma says, I'm just interested in the future of Bitcoin and the other Altcoins. A spokesperson of a person can not change the whole world. The future of the coin will be firmly established and accepted by the government, I believe.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:43:02 PM

Bitcoin was introduced to the world in 2009 and that time it was totally considered as an alien technology and people considered it as a fraud but those who took the initiative that time and invested in crypto are now the bitcoin billionaires and we guys are reading their success stories so no doubt bitcoin is a very huge and potentiating crypto currency and it depends on the people who understand its potential or not and I think morons are the people who call bitcoin a fraud or a bubble and I am sure that they will regret in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: