Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:25:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DELETED  (Read 391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DeskBell (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

Hi all! Grin
Read new story about us, on our official blog -
DeskBell Chain — a quest for tourists
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nazareth flith

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:57:54 PM

how to develop your project, why does this look calm, even though the concept is quite interesting and good, hopefully the team can manage it better.

DeskBell (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:50:58 AM

Hi all! Grin
DeskBell Chain — the new solution for direct sales?
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:20:06 AM

The DeskBell App contains complete information about hotels, restaurants and tourism object around us, but it would be great if the booking system is adopted in that application, such as hotel reservations.
DeskBell (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:02:46 PM

Hi all! Grin
DeskBell Chain, a solution for hotels and tourism SMEs
DeskBell (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:26:15 PM

Hi all! Grin
DeskBell Chain — your reliable local guide
DeskBell (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:00:19 PM

Hi all! Grin
How to be fashionable on a trip
ripthesystem

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

I'm doing a bit of tourism myself, I think it'll be useful for me. I'll be on the lookout for your project,

Good luck with development, but I'd advice to pay more attention to marketing - only posting news is not enough, I'm afraid.
DeskBell (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:53:07 PM

I'm doing a bit of tourism myself, I think it'll be useful for me. I'll be on the lookout for your project,

Good luck with development, but I'd advice to pay more attention to marketing - only posting news is not enough, I'm afraid.

Thanks for the advice! We are working on it Wink
DeskBell (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:18:29 PM

Dear community! Smiley

From the very beginning our team pursues the main goal: to create a standard in the sphere of mobile internet service in the hotel and tourism industry. We’ve been following this goal during several years, and this is the reason we started the ICO, due to perspectives in an open and safe environment of blockchain technologies and cryptocurrency monetization. We keep our word, so we prioritized product development instead of empty promises. That’s what we’ve been doing during the last months throughout the whole ICO, working on the concept, business model and software. For this reason, we put all our effort into the project itself.

The work of the last months let us to have a better grip of the opportunities and the limits to applicability of blockchain in projects, which go beyond digital transactions and obligations, of the modern and actively growing sphere of the “Internet of Things”. We came to two conclusions. First, the DeskBell mobile service itself is primary for our project, and it’s mobile devices that are opening the “Internet of Things” for the DeskBell Chain; otherwise it’s impossible to take human factor into account, which still plays a big role in the safety and reliability of blockchain (apart from purely digital transactions.) DeskBell is a service of “smart things”, with the introduction into an ecosystem of tourist business and the following decentralization in blockchain. As expected, DeskBell Chain is developing as the ecosystem of mutual motivation, as a platform which is open and accessible to everyone. This is what we are planning to define and demonstrate soon. Second, we are not afraid of changes in the project, when these changes bring development and growth.

All this time we stuck to the roadmap plans, defined for the ICO duration:preparation of DeskBell, MVP DeskBell Chain development and implementation of the project into the real business for fund raising. At the ICO launch in May, we chose the 1st of November as a marker for the end date, but considered ICO extension as well. The creation of an innovative product cannot adhere to strict guidelines. That is because the MVP development was a higher priority than the ICO promotion. Therefore, we are making some major changes:

The ICO is entering the second stage until the 31st of March 2019;
We begin implementing DeskBell Chain into hotels immediately, regardless the budget, to launch and test a real business model.

All the changes and the roadmap will be introduced shortly. Keep in touch!  Cool

Best,  Grin
DeskBell Chain team.
DeskBell (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:31:23 PM

Hi all! Grin
Read new article about us, on OracleTimes.com -
DeskBell Chain – on trend travel blockchain technology
DeskBell (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:30:04 AM

Hi all! Happy New Year!!! Grin
Read new article about us -
DeskBell Chain: what does next year hold in store
DeskBell (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:32:29 AM

DeskBell (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:21:07 PM

Hi all! Grin
Read new article about us, on Medium.com -
Deskbell Chain — a revolution in loyalty schemes
ICOnow

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 01:11:01 AM

Congratulations! DeskBell Chain ICO rating by ICOnow 59/100.

Business: 15/20
Product readiness: 1/5
White Paper: 7/10
Roadmap: 2/10
Legal: 3/5
Team: 14/20
ICO terms: 4/5
Token applying: 2/5
ICO Promotion: 11/20

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
DeskBell (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:44:21 PM

Hi all!  Cool
Read new article about us, on Medium.com -
DeskBell: MVP and future plans
DeskBell (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:56:42 PM

Hello everyone!  Cool

During ICO we discovered many new technologies and perspectives. We designed an innovative technology for creating new marketing tools, based on blockchain technology, geographical location and mutual motivation. Following our roadmap, we created MVP as soon as possible and ran a charity event. We want to thank the blockchain community for the experience we’ve gained and we feel optimistic about the future. But it’s time to move on. We decided to end ICO and focus on the future development of our service and DeskBell Chain project in particular. Thank you all for your contribution, your invaluable help and support! If you have any questions,or desire to help DeskBell or join the team, you can contact us on office@deskbell.io
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: