Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:19:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin fails..  (Read 9449 times)
specgamer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:10:30 AM

Bitcoin is the first ever digital currency. I've learned so much from this amazing invention. Now everyone is trying to copy bitcoin to make their own money. Bitcoin had made me money, it has gave me a new experience to the modern economy. Bitcoin will not fail as long as there are sellers and consumers.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Berau

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:42:49 AM

I've learnt the power, and the importance of trust.

And the precious skill of looking for scammers.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:01:17 AM

no. i don't think bitcoin would be fails
i just believe bitcoin will continue like this and many people will know bitcoin and start looking for bitcoin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:11:39 AM

Bitcoin is the first ever digital currency. I've learned so much from this amazing invention. Now everyone is trying to copy bitcoin to make their own money. Bitcoin had made me money, it has gave me a new experience to the modern economy. Bitcoin will not fail as long as there are sellers and consumers.

Bitcoin is the first peer-to-peer currency largely accepted in the world, there are another "electronic currency" before it (bit-gold, for example).

If it will not succeed, the blockchain will rest for sure and the people will create another form of currency. Because everyone has the right to issue his money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: