Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:41:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypro will make people smarter?  (Read 5641 times)
susutao87

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

Every generation is becoming smarter so they will have to force their brain to understand how this things work if they will want to live normaly in future.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
libertyaim

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:57:07 AM

I think that there are many situations in real life that need just as much research and caution as crypto and people still don't know how to handle them (buying a house, credit, debt) so I don't think it's going to help, honestly. Maybe the lack of regulation makes people generally more cautious but not necessarily smarter.
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:35:24 AM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

I do not think that crypto currencies will make the next generation of people smarter, but I think that crypto can improve people's lives.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

Crypto is a revolutionary invention, that much is true, what crypto is not is a miracle project. There will always be stupid people and that will never change whether we have cryptos or not. That is alright though because not everyone in the world can be smart. People will get smart if they are willing to learn whether they are in cryptos or not in cryptos

CADguy

Activity: 330
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:08:10 AM

now there are really a lot of projects that do not inspire confidence and this makes people better study the cryptocurrency market and various projects associated with it. in General, new information always makes a person smarter, so the appearance of the crypto currency has greatly helped in the development of many people.
rajdeep12

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:09:19 AM

Cryptocurrency makes people smarter.they will teach their selves how to manage their funds securely and protect their selves from scammers
It also needs you to be consious of how you display your private information and know how best to make decisions when it's time to make decisions about your coin.
Crypto made life easier and risk free,you can make transaction overall the globe. Crypto increases the efficiency and gave laptop life we can employ the skill in different project and earn handsome amount from home and live your own life.
Katfilka

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

Yes it is true that crypto will make people smarter to avoid being a scam victim. Aside from we should be smart in selecting projects that we want to join. Study the flow of the market to be successful in every investment we make. Only our own intuition and understanding that will help us being productive and profitable in every path we take here in crypto.
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:51:39 PM

At least it helps me to think different methods, see wider vision that I couldn't see.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:55:23 PM

Crypto market can make us see the real nature of humans. That's we are greedy. But i don't think it makes us more smarter. It can make us become more careful.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:58:47 PM

I believe that regulation must be, and otherwise this will be chaos ! The rich will get rich, and the poor will get poor. It is not entirely true that cryptocurrency cannot be controlled by governments...governments can create such conditions, or rather their complete absence, and will make trading cryptocurrency unbearable !
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:59:50 PM

In the investment process of Crypro, we can learn a lot of professional financial knowledge, which is helpful to our life planning and development. I think Crypro is really good for everyone of us. Many people make themselves smarter in Crypro through the use of finance.

skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

This is the reason why the government wants to regulate ICOs, to avoid scam projects. Yes, they cannot regulate cryptocurrency but they can regulate those companies or entities who would want to launch their own ICO or crowdsale.

Actually, the existence of cryptocurrency is not the reason for people to be cautious. They should be at all times since this is another form of investment. So basically, cryptocurrency does not make people smarter to avoid scam this should be a natural instinct.
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

yes, really Cryptocurrency is derived from online technology - its intelligence and utility are associated with high demand and more advanced. Therefore, to be able to use as well as invest in crypto, people need to learn and work in their own research. This promotes a more active brain and improves memory.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:48:20 PM

Any new technology makes smarter people  who understand it. Contra, ordinary users become stupid sometimes.
For example, smartphone. When I develop software for it, I'm smart, and when I use it, I'm dull.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:50:47 PM

Of course it makes it smarter every year, people are becoming smarter and smarter, cryptocurrency will help this even more )

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:53:24 PM

Crypto market is "wild jungle" where only the best survive.
There are so many aspects to consider when choosing the project to invest - the idea, the team, their marketing skills and so on. One should be indeed very smart to keep all these things in mind and correctly analyze them.

crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:05:04 PM

I doubt that crypto will make them smarter, it just reveals people that want to improve themselves and that are willing to work hard on themselves. "Quick buck" kind of people will always be there and their greediness and a lack of information makes them an easy target for shady "projects" and scammers. Of course, even smart ones can be robbed by a solidly looking project, but they would blame just themselves for this particular mistake, but "QB" people will just get angry for a while and sooner or later they will eventually fall for another. How many people know what a blockchain is at least? They are just a drop in the ocean. On the other hand, a new generation will be raised in this environment /already is/ and it seems like every new will be smarter than their parents and grandparents: they are able to adapt way faster than older generations. Therefore I am full of hope, plus, in my opinion, a younger generation will be smarter and blockchain will be an inseparable part of their life.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
asadovski

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:39:26 PM

of course. With crypto, people learn a lot. It is new technologies and it always good
profit-shooter

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:41:32 PM

I am not sure if crypto will make people smarter, but I am sure that it will make some people very rich in the coming years - those people who wisely use technical analysis, distribute the investment funds and those who are not greedy so that to analyze the market adequately.
phuognz999

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:14:54 AM

I think it won't, people who are obsessed with money would do everything just to have their hands into it. Most of them do things and don't even give time reading what they are doing. Why? because they think it's easy money and most ICOs give the mentality of that by stating bonuses, give aways, raffles etc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: