Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:59:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CAGE] CageCoin - Powered by Nicolas Cage - COINEDUP - Back from the dead!  (Read 100102 times)
Greenlee

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:07:53 AM

Hell yea keep on going with good works guys Smiley shall we make one skype group ? Smiley if anyone is interested please PM me!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
txiki73

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:36:36 AM

many new pools much cage!
Winky

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:55:01 AM

WOW it seems the CAGE is finally picking up speed.

My faucet dispensed over 40k coin in the last 24 hours to over 3000 different addresses!

http://cage.bitcoindigger.info

Keep up the good work guys! Spread the CAGE love, and spread the coin.

I'll be refilling the faucet today with additional 50k cagecoin, but all donations are also appreciated

CageFund Donations: DrBjWQAWJ9T9PxuG1a8WYH1fh3nmhMtRHt

Thank you for your work, digger! I have sent 20k Cages to the faucet!

In Cage we trust!
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:19:30 AM

WOW it seems the CAGE is finally picking up speed.

My faucet dispensed over 40k coin in the last 24 hours to over 3000 different addresses!

http://cage.bitcoindigger.info

Keep up the good work guys! Spread the CAGE love, and spread the coin.

I'll be refilling the faucet today with additional 50k cagecoin, but all donations are also appreciated

CageFund Donations: DrBjWQAWJ9T9PxuG1a8WYH1fh3nmhMtRHt

Thank you for your work, digger! I have sent 20k Cages to the faucet!

In Cage we trust!

Thanks! And thanks for all other donations (so far 3 have come!)
Kanamatras

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 10:19:24 AM

Hey folks!

I have very bad news everybody: the n0nplusultra Server was hacked and nearly all wallets on the server got cleared out.
As for now I have no clue how the attacker managed to access all the wallets but I'll be working hard to find out how he did it!

For now i closed all the pools and transfered the remaining coins to safe wallets... I did this to give the attacker no chance of stealing those remaining coins too and to be able to split them up correctly between the miners... I'll payout the remaining coins to the users in the next days proportional to what they should get...

For now I'm uncertain about the future of the n0nplusultra pools... I'm currently thinking about leaving the pool business again because I actually underestimated the amount of effort people would invest in screwing over pools. Actually I wanted to expand the pools and I was also currently working on a community site for the pools. But I will listen to what the community has to say and if the majority wants to see n0nplusultra pools again I'll reopen them again....

I also want to use this chance to say: don't leave coins on pools... there is always the chance of pools getting hacked...

I actually wanted to go to bed when I detected the missing funds... I feel like shit and I'm really sorry you guys for all the lost coins... Cry
I also want to thank all the miners who mined on n0nplusultra for so long... I feel very honored by you guys who stuck with our pools!
I want to assure you that i won't just vanish I'll stay in this community and I'll also definitely keep on mining....

If you have questions you can write me a PM here or use the pools contact form!

Kanamatras

n0nplusultra miningpools (http://n0nplusultra.net)
Donations: | LTC: LKanaDzY9QCwdtUmxmoDvaEuYYj19j6H2q | BTC: 1KanaDwgQUhLU1QS9c6uoj1k6R7kdqgKNx |
Greenlee

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:28:49 AM

Hey folks!

I have very bad news everybody: the n0nplusultra Server was hacked and nearly all wallets on the server got cleared out.
As for now I have no clue how the attacker managed to access all the wallets but I'll be working hard to find out how he did it!

For now i closed all the pools and transfered the remaining coins to safe wallets... I did this to give the attacker no chance of stealing those remaining coins too and to be able to split them up correctly between the miners... I'll payout the remaining coins to the users in the next days proportional to what they should get...

For now I'm uncertain about the future of the n0nplusultra pools... I'm currently thinking about leaving the pool business again because I actually underestimated the amount of effort people would invest in screwing over pools. Actually I wanted to expand the pools and I was also currently working on a community site for the pools. But I will listen to what the community has to say and if the majority wants to see n0nplusultra pools again I'll reopen them again....

I also want to use this chance to say: don't leave coins on pools... there is always the chance of pools getting hacked...

I actually wanted to go to bed when I detected the missing funds... I feel like shit and I'm really sorry you guys for all the lost coins... Cry
I also want to thank all the miners who mined on n0nplusultra for so long... I feel very honored by you guys who stuck with our pools!
I want to assure you that i won't just vanish I'll stay in this community and I'll also definitely keep on mining....

Kanamatras

could you tell us how many coins was that ? anyway keep on going we can raise this coin don't give up guys! Smiley
Laerik

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:35:34 AM

Hey folks!

Kanamatras

Hey,

it is okay, so don't think that you have done something wrong.
Everyone should know that pools are a attackable.
Autopayout is very very very important to be safer.

P.S.:
50.000 Coins at Nicolas' official pool and I can't move them. :-)
Kanamatras

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 10:38:17 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 10:53:58 AM by Kanamatras

could you tell us how many coins was that ? anyway keep on going we can raise this coin don't give up guys! Smiley

In The Cagewallet we lost a total of 200mio coins(in comparison the pool mined a total of 11,7 billion cage coins)... a lot of people had a lot of coins at the pools lying around....
for now i won't restart the pool until i know what happened exactly... because if i don't know what happened it could happen again anytime.... so please choose one of the other available pools ;

Donations: | LTC: LKanaDzY9QCwdtUmxmoDvaEuYYj19j6H2q | BTC: 1KanaDwgQUhLU1QS9c6uoj1k6R7kdqgKNx |
txiki73

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:14:33 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 11:59:12 AM by txiki73

i'm mining on http://cage.cryptohashery.com/
let's got cage!
Winky

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:44:35 PM

Hey folks!

Kanamatras

Your pool was so nice and definately the best of all Cagepools, please bring it back!
kadz

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:47:41 PM

Hey folks!

Kanamatras

Your pool was so nice and definately the best of all Cagepools, please bring it back!

Right! Most miners --> highest hash rate --> most blocks found! Make it save and come back Smiley

Greenlee

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:11:19 PM

cage cage cage Smiley we will fight till the end xD so do we have any good designer ? Smiley
Kanamatras

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 02:41:19 PM

Hey folks!

I have a little update for you with some very important information:
I found first traces of the intruder and I'm certain he could obtain all of our databases... Your passwords are saved encrypted in the database nevertheless please change your passwords if you have same username/password on other Pools to be safe!

I'll keep you guys updated on anything I can find out.... for now i have to get some hours of sleep....

Also I want to thank you again for all those positive feedback that really means a lot especially in such troubled times....

Kanamatras

eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:47:52 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Cagecoin/comments/1uimsv/information_about_cagecoin/

Deleted account talking about a design. If there was the dev's reddit account which is deleted just another nail in the coffin he scammed and is done.

btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:06:50 PM

Another 20k cagecoins donated to the users by my faucet!

Seems interest is growing by the hour: http://cage.bitcoindigger.info/
mruk

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:17:34 PM

Cage wallet coin does not synchronize.
My file .conf :

rpcuser=nicolas
rpcpassword=cage
addnode=seed.cagecoin.com
addnode=95.85.16.22
addnode=162.243.98.174:33112
addnode=37.145.121.31:33112
addnode=54.197.230.111:33112
addnode=82.196.6.116:33112
rpcport=33111
server=1
daemon=1

What do I do?
vnnbot

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:20:51 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Cagecoin/comments/1uimsv/information_about_cagecoin/

Deleted account talking about a design. If there was the dev's reddit account which is deleted just another nail in the coffin he scammed and is done.

Dont worry about dev. BTC is running fine without any dev. Keep your cage to maximize profit. Time to buy for low price now.
vnnbot

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:29:26 PM

Cage wallet coin does not synchronize.
My file .conf :

rpcuser=nicolas
rpcpassword=cage
addnode=seed.cagecoin.com
addnode=95.85.16.22
addnode=162.243.98.174:33112
addnode=37.145.121.31:33112
addnode=54.197.230.111:33112
addnode=82.196.6.116:33112
rpcport=33111
server=1
daemon=1

What do I do?

Still synchronize fine. Make sure configure file in right location.
txiki73

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:48:35 PM

i sent some cages Wink
Joe4782

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:54:19 PM

Just sent you 116693 Cage
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: