Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:38:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Passwords and registrations  (Read 621 times)
atutay

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:40:56 AM

My antivirus program is bundled with  a password manager so I am using that to save my passwords. It is safer to store it there rather than in your native browser. However, if you don't have that kind of add-on on your browser, saving it on your browser is also good. Just make sure no one can access your browser and know your computer's password so that they cannot steal information from you.
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

https://stake.com/

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:48:52 AM

Actually i have the same problem with so many user and password. I make a personal foleer (only for this iissue) and protect the folder with password, i make a short cut in deskto to connect directly to the folder. All the username and password in.txt and put the file in the folder. So it’s simple and secure

shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:56:15 AM

Such a process dashboard that I think is very nice because the ICO project is indeed put forward security. And it was all done so that doesn't happen anything undesirable such as exploited by irresponsible account. It has been very much a project using the dashboard it very safe especially just on our own that could access. And you should be able to keep safe your keywords and your browser.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

How do you keep all of these passwords from a lot of wallets, from many registration forms on various sites, whitelists, stock exchanges, alpha versions of projects? This is a whole bunch of nickname and passwords. Sometimes I look at this list and I get sick.
I already have a gag reflex when I see the phrase "Please register".

What do you think about it? These endless sign-ups never get old for you guys, do they? Or is it boring you too?
I just keep everything important like passwords and private key on a flash drive and also a duplicate copy on my google documents. by saving there, I guarantee the safety of my password. this is not kind of boring for me, because it is for my own sake, I should be taking care my account and to make sure that it is secured.
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

How do you keep all of these passwords from a lot of wallets, from many registration forms on various sites, whitelists, stock exchanges, alpha versions of projects? This is a whole bunch of nickname and passwords. Sometimes I look at this list and I get sick.

What do you think about it? These endless sign-ups never get old for you guys, do they? Or is it boring you too?
Get a flash drive and save all your password to it. Keep the drive safe and only use it on your personal system.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

I always write everything in the notebook at once. And I think that it is very convenient and reliable. I never keep the logins and passwords in the file.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:41:41 AM

its simple sir, you just need to create a notepad and write all off your pass and ID, so you will not forget all of your account and password.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:53:11 AM

If you want to register in bitcoin forum then just register your username, then also your password and do not forget ,your username and password when you make your login in the biicoin forum, then keep to the file ,your usernam ,and important your password.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
ClackKendi

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:17:17 AM

If you want to register in bitcoin forum then just register your username, then also your password and do not forget ,your username and password when you make your login in the biicoin forum, then keep to the file ,your usernam ,and important your password.
We forget the password of our account, you can put any name you want the password you remember the paper or save to the file because we will at times forget it and lose account our
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:31:21 AM

its easy, have some note or print it on a place where you think you can secure by yourself. you dont even need to use any special things to do it, you can think a strategy by yourself to secure your own account.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:00:43 AM

sometimes I am also bored if I find the password input word and please register but if this is not done we will not enter as followers or rejected as members, we must have our own way so we can easily remember if we find the words registration and password input.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:06:07 AM

This is actually real questions among all the internet surfer basically who are on the online earning field. For online earning one need to register for different sites with registration ID and the Password. This is necessary. While we talk about the password it is very confidential. So, I do not reveal it here. Just, want to suggest you always write in a paper all the password and keep it in a confidential place.
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:06:34 AM

I don't mind registering for a project I have found that alot of ICO are now creating a dashboard from the website that will form your user account and method of contributing. I nearly always print off my wallet or recovery password and then store them in a safe fireproof place, under lock and key.

I always make sure that I always have a back up on my passwords and registrations, I also write it in a small paper and insert it in my wallet for easy needs. From time to time I also change my password.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:22:48 AM

It is part of the data management and it is very important. The thing I always do is backing up online and offline. Commonly, I will make the private spreadsheet using the google drive to store the data. But ensure that nobody else knows it. Then, make also the backup on your offline document. The security and privacy when storing the data should be very considered.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

Usually I use some passwords that are applied for a big number of my accounts in different services. This is the easiest way to keep passwords in mind and adhere to confidentiality at the same time.
bitcok

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:54:10 PM

to secure your password, try to distinguish the password on every site or exchange and keep your records in excel and do not forget to add autenticator in every stock you always safe and far from kidnapping
saycryptohello

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:58:16 PM

to secure your password, try to distinguish the password on every site or exchange and keep your records in excel and do not forget to add autenticator in every stock you always safe and far from kidnapping

Two factorial identification is certainly good, but not at all sites it is available, whereas what is better to do?
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:02:00 PM

Passwords are so important to ensure our security but sometimes if you do not choose them well then you can lose everything you have stored online because forgetting a password is very deadly. Also choosing a good password is very important so that you cannot be easily tracked by scammers.

ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:04:59 PM

You can either make generic passwords and emails so that you can remember them (easier for hacking though) or you can create complex passwords through a password manager. I prefer the latter as I have less chance of getting hacked, but the former is better because if you forget your master password you are screwed. It is hard to forget a password that you have replicated over and over again.

amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

There are too many ways to store password and remind it easily:

1. Save your all passowrds in notepad
2. Always use Google Chrome and save passworrd in browser (if you forget the username+password, just usually check it in browser saved password)
3. Google 2-factor authenticatior
4. Take your notebook and write it (Best security)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: