Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:03:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.006 no collateral loan required  (Read 280 times)
AGK12 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:45:30 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 03:09:39 AM by AGK12

Need a loan of 0.006 btc for 2 weeks.

Will repay 0.0065

Address: 3FcJv76d4RnAKDahh3Mao4vDx7fHRLEeeH
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:49:39 AM

No collateral, no loan. Did you read the stickies? I suggest that you click the "lock topic" button on the bottom left corner of the page if you value your account, unless you can provide collateral.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:22:03 AM
Merited by Parodium (1)

Why does every newbie open a thread in the lending section after making an account?   Huh Huh
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:07:18 AM

Need a loan of 0.006 btc for 2 weeks.

Will repay 0.0065

Address: 3FcJv76d4RnAKDahh3Mao4vDx7fHRLEeeH

Nice joke.

Why does every newbie open a thread in the lending section after making an account?   Huh Huh

They hope someone would be dumb enough to fall for it.
Neelix

Activity: 245
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:42:46 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 01:56:33 PM by Neelix

Why does every newbie open a thread in the lending section after making an account?   Huh Huh

Why do Hero members get merits for such casual replies?  Roll Eyes

...or is it for asking rhetorical questions?  Cool
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

Why does every newbie open a thread in the lending section after making an account?   Huh Huh
Because this has become a trend now. Everyday when I come to the forum I see a new thread made by a newbie or junior asking for a loan without collateral and sometimes there is some laughable rant added to it as well. "Lending" is a great place to have a good laugh and troll the scumabgs.

Why do Hero members get merits for such casual replies?  Roll Eyes
Why are newbies, juniors and members so obsessed with merits? Studies have shown that being obsessed with something leads to the person's failure in obtaining the same.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
toodamntired

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:04:36 AM

Why are newbies, juniors and members so obsessed with merits? Studies have shown that being obsessed with something leads to the person's failure in obtaining the same.

Yes, this is true. Those that actually address it openly have already failed after trying, usually very hard, to obtain the merits. it just irks them that they cannot get it, so they resent those who do....

Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:24:08 AM

Why do Hero members get merits for such casual replies?  Roll Eyes

Why merit is a topic in lending section? It will be the end of the world if I see someone open up a thread (e.i: lend me merit of 1 will pay back in 2) just to receive merit.
SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:56:47 AM

I'm actually beginning to wonder if many of the new accounts that are opened and requesting loans are not from the same 1 or 2 people?

Maybe they open a new account every few days and post a loan request. Knowing very well that the chances of them getting a loan are very very slim much like how people play the lottery, knowing that their chances of winning are like 1 in a billion, yet, they still play.  Grin
Hatcher

Activity: 369
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

I'm actually beginning to wonder if many of the new accounts that are opened and requesting loans are not from the same 1 or 2 people?

Maybe they open a new account every few days and post a loan request. Knowing very well that the chances of them getting a loan are very very slim much like how people play the lottery, knowing that their chances of winning are like 1 in a billion, yet, they still play.  Grin

Sort of like you bumping your topic every day, huh?  Grin
SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:31:37 PM

Sort of like you bumping your topic every day, huh?  Grin

Bumping a topic after modifying the parameters of the topic to make it more feasible is hardly the same thing.  Undecided
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: