Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin Artwork, What do you think?  (Read 455 times)
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

Recently created an original Crypto Vs Fiat Illustrations, How would you interpret each Illustration in your own personal opinion and would you like to see more high-quality crypto comics?

Part 1
Part 2
I like how it is done, the first part shows that cryptocurrency is the future of financial system which is really true but I don't like the idea that you included Ripple (which is also a centralized one) on that picture bringing fiat to its grave. But what's funny in the second part of the picture is that fiat is taking Ripple with him and Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum Classic enjoying their ride of the success of Bitcoin and Ethereum. While Monero and Dash will be mostly used in illegal activities because of untraceable transactions and as shown on the picture that demons are stopping it to be on the mainstream. This is how I understand what's meant by those pictures.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:21:01 AM

Nice! And see? Bitcoin has made its way to the art world as well. Smiley
racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:26:31 AM

Masterpiece, keep making more
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:26:22 AM

Recently created an original Crypto Vs Fiat Illustrations, How would you interpret each Illustration in your own personal opinion and would you like to see more high-quality crypto comics?

Part 1
Part 2

I agree with the illustrated design combining some Crypto currency to push down the fiat money, that is  represent to be the fiat money become totally abolished. but as of the moment the situation of Crypto currency is not so good. so I think Fiat money is still on the land and continues circulated lets observe for the following years what's the good development come up with crypto.
pocket_lck

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:40:25 AM

Yes I would like to see a good-quality comic, which can discuss about crypto with fiat money, but I am sure that crypto will be more popular.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:45:51 AM

Well i just want to compliment that it was such a good drawing. But the idea behind it... Kinda make me sad.
The first picture shows us how cryptocurrency will "bury" flat. Which means maybe in the future, flat won't be needed anymore and cryptocurrency will be the only currency in our world. But then, i don't know why but i don't really excited for that to happen. Maybe i grow attached to flat too much already. I think having both physical currency and digital currency is great enough.
And then the second picture, i don't know why the world seems such a mess? It's like telling that cryptocurrency might ruin the world, although i don't think so because for me myself, cryptocurrency contribute a lot of help in my life.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
sate_padang

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:00:12 AM

It would be great if a lot of movies or comics tells about crypto and fiat money, with a movie like this I'm sure it will have a good impact and can be enjoyed by many people and a positive assumption on the crypto currency so as to bring the bitcoin price up.
Zeddyn

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:14:42 AM

It will be very profitable for the currency, I will be a lot of people or movies about crypto that can be aired on television, and this will open the eyes of the world about Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.
tokenomics

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:33:46 AM

Illustration 1 shows that cryptocurrency wins over and dominates against fiat currency. While illustration 2 shows that banks which are centralize tries so hard to stop or put to an end but failed to do about the rising of cryptocurrency in the financial industry.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:58:16 AM

Part 1
Part 2
a good enough event to be a place for digital currency promotion or crypto mix between art and digital currency there is a pretty good innovation only the picture is a bit complicated and maybe for beginners it will be hard to understand how to express a short message that is combined on a picture.
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:01:59 AM

it is still not possible to replace the fiat with cryptocurrency because of the many problems that crypto currently encounters. It is very difficult especially for us to see how bitcoin falls somewhat but still many of us believe that sooner or later it will rise again in the coming years. All we can do is trust and keep investing.
Crypto vs Metals (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

I really like that artwork, it is really clever and it looks really nice but in reality, right now it is still impossible to replace fiat with cryptocurrency due to many problems that crypto is facing right now. It is hard especially for us to see how bitcoin is kinda falling down but still many of us believe that sooner or later it will bounce back again in the future years. What we can do is believe and keep investing. People like who draw this kind of artwork inspires me that I'm not the only one who believes but there are also many people who are willing to invest with bitcoin, so let's keep it up.  Wink

Yeah agree also with you, it's either crypto will replace fiat or they will merge in one way or another.
Thank you for liking the artwork and we will be having a new batch of crypto comics. We do have the part 3 of this available now and will upload it soon. Most of us here believe that Bitcoin will bounce back that's why we Hodl and educate those who are not yet into crypto.

cryptovsmetals (https://www.cvm.media/)
Crypto vs Metals (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

Yup, sooner or later it will happen. Thank you for the appreciation and we are also open for your ideas on what you think on the state of Blockchain as of now. As we all know crypto is a volatile space and much more changes will happen sooner or later.

In the next illustrations you can include maybe gold&silver, people often argue in what is better to invest money - display of gold and silver compared to BTC and blockchain. Maybe to also include some famous people in the world of cryptocurrency, which support crypto and ones who are the biggest opponents. People also need to know difference between blockchain and BTC, there is a saying that one picture tells a thousand words.

I'm wondering if it's allowed to share these artwork through social media? I would post it in my Twitter if you do not mind?

We could totally do that, we already have some Gold and Silver artwork and will share here soon. Who would you want to be in the artwork that would lead the resistance or influencers that would be in our next Illustration? Yeah, your opinions are greatly appreciated and we like your idea.

Totally, you could share them but mention us or you can retweet it on the media library on our Twitter@cryptovsmetals and drop by to say hello, we have other Crypto artworks also and will drop them here soon.

Crypto vs Metals (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

I wish I have that talent in graphics and making my own artworks. Putting the fiat in grave, this is meaningful. Keep it up OP and create more masterpiece like this that is dedicated to cryptocurrencies.
Are you planning to sell some prints of it? I'm sure many will order it just put it on sell or auction on Collectibles or Auctions.

Thank you, any suggestions you would like to see Illustrated?

Well, we are open to that idea and thank you for letting us know of this.

Crypto vs Metals (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:10:16 PM

Part 1
Part 2
I like how it is done, the first part shows that cryptocurrency is the future of financial system which is really true but I don't like the idea that you included Ripple (which is also a centralized one) on that picture bringing fiat to its grave. But what's funny in the second part of the picture is that fiat is taking Ripple with him and Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum Classic enjoying their ride of the success of Bitcoin and Ethereum. While Monero and Dash will be mostly used in illegal activities because of untraceable transactions and as shown on the picture that demons are stopping it to be on the mainstream. This is how I understand what's meant by those pictures.

Thank you for appreciating the artwork.
Well, Ripple is there on the first part for a reason (Just look how it holds Bitcoin and look at its other hand).

Great interpretation of the artwork, you got them correctly.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:43:38 PM

Wow nice bitcoin artwork and it's funny artwork, In part 1 as you can see the fiat will be bury by the cryptocurrencies it will be cashless society in the future?, In part 2 as I can see the cryptocurrencies will be mooning and the ripple will be stable price because of the fiat. lol
FallinLove98

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:54:33 PM

Nice picture..
In my view the picture tells us that Cryptocurrency will destroy the original currency. But what happens Crypto is attacked by currency and all Crypto now take refuge in Bitcoin.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:37:49 PM

Hi there Crypto vs Metals! That is a good piece of art. You are very good at art. I see there are talented people here in the forum that sell their art for bitcoins. There are even like a goldsmith which custom made a bitcoin physical coin and notes and place it on auction. Just like other have said, it could be better to place it in the right section to gain more interest. I just wondering what do monero and dash doing at the side.
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:21:18 PM

I really like artwork too, It really shows art of intelligence and it really looks cheap. But now it is not possible to do artwork due to cryptocurrency problems. It's very hard to do in the way Bitcoins fall. But our expectations are that it will pump it again in the future. Those who draw such artwork provide inspiration for me. Due to the complexities of Bitcoin, it is not possible to draw artwork anymore.
Crypto vs Metals (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

Hi there Crypto vs Metals! That is a good piece of art. You are very good at art. I see there are talented people here in the forum that sell their art for bitcoins. There are even like a goldsmith which custom made a bitcoin physical coin and notes and place it on auction. Just like other have said, it could be better to place it in the right section to gain more interest. I just wondering what do monero and dash doing at the side.

Thank you, well we do also create blog content.
I see thank you for the recommendation and will look into it.
Btw Monero and Dash are both privacy coins and in the second art, you will see why they are there.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: