Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin Artwork, What do you think?  (Read 453 times)
Crypto vs Metals (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

Wow nice bitcoin artwork and it's funny artwork, In part 1 as you can see the fiat will be bury by the cryptocurrencies it will be cashless society in the future?, In part 2 as I can see the cryptocurrencies will be mooning and the ripple will be stable price because of the fiat. lol

Thanks for the compliment, Yeah you got the Idea of Cashless society. The grave already filled in Part 1 is like Venezuelan bank notes, it's already dead. Yeah you also got it correctly on the second part and we will be releasing the part 3 as the state of crypto right now.

cryptovsmetals (https://www.cvm.media/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:35:45 PM

This so wonderful as its really relating to what might actually happened in future...Bitcoin is the future...
Dncer

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:51:45 PM

Good job!
A picture can have more impact than 1000 words.
Good for crypto world!
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:11:23 PM

Very very great concept. Is this a comic or something? It is very cool and it is could be more great if there are some captions or speach bubble among them. But all in all it give a great picture on how those thing are related to each others. Those fiat currency, which i think one is already burried; the relationship of the banks and the fork of each coins. I look forward to see more of those illustrations.
LadyCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:05:24 PM

Recently created an original CryptoVsFiat Illustrations, How would you interpret each Illustration in your own personal opinion and would you like to see more high-quality crypto Illustrations?

Cryptø Dashboards https://www.cvm.media/

Part 1
Part 2

If I think the illustration on the artwork, Where at the end of his bank and other financial institutions will lose competitiveness with Cryptocurrency . But not easily to bury in the sense of replacing the fiat money completely. It is only a work of art, but it can also be interpreted as a prediction in the future where Cryptocurrency such as Latium will be at the peak.
adeola1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:35:34 PM

It took me a few years and the purchase of a CryptoKitty for me to understand what blockchain is and why it matters to the art market. Now that I understand it a bit better, I strongly suggest artists and art collectors take blockchain seriously and monitor the market
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:39:54 PM

I like that illustrations, I interpret that crypto will dominate fiat, that fiat will die because fiat cannot compete with crypto.

then after that, crypto gets many threats from fiat, so, the value becomes fall, but only temporary.

seeing the condition of the world that has received crypto as a legal payment.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:57:11 PM

the illustration concludes that the fiat currency will die, and is buried by the cryptocurrency.

and the reality I predict it will happen because now many public who have left the fiat and chose crypto as the main life.

fiat currency will survive if the world receives crypto transactions.
banning crypto will only kill fiat.
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:07:32 AM

I think this is the easiest way to explain to the public about the world of cryptography today.
But what makes you think that litecoin can survive the global economic downturn, while litecoin is just a new coin made after bitcoin emerges. Litecoin does not adopt a blockchain system but does not use per-system, ethereum as well.
And again their prices are still based on bitcoin prices so if bitcoin values collapse whether litecoin and ethereum are not affected?
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:37:52 AM

Yes, definitely more illustrations please! Pictures really do paint a thousand words and make great tools for explaining bitcoin to newbies.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:48:43 AM

wow its look good, in the part one its mean that cryptocurrencies will makes fiat go away with bury the fiat cartoon, but I don't understand with the part 2, what its mean the devil and the skull at the left picture? anybody can tell me what it is mean?

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:15:57 AM

Recently created an original CryptoVsFiat Illustrations, How would you interpret each Illustration in your own personal opinion and would you like to see more high-quality crypto Illustrations?

Part 1
Part 2

So I take it that the artist believes in Litecoin. In that second drawing, it appears that Litecoin rises above the rest with Bitcoin and Ripple being pulled to the grave by the US dollar. Interesting, but I would not go along with that prediction. But then again, no one really knows so it is possible in the long run that Litecoin will overtake all other cryptocurrencies.
ChemisTea

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:22:31 AM

Great artwork op! That's a really good artwork you got there. When I have some time, I' ll probably post my masterpiece in pixel
Crypto vs Metals (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:57:47 AM
Merited by krishnapramod (1)

CryptoVsFiat, The State of Crypto

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Updated with the Part 3 of the CryptoVsFiat, The State of Crypto.
How would you interpret the part 3? Thanks!

Crypto vs Metals (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 01:06:39 AM

Good stuff and yes, I would like to see more personally. I'm not sure why Ripple is there though as It's the closest thing to fiat and banking system.

released the part 3 of the artwork, hope you like it.

jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:26:10 AM

Great artwork, I love it. There are so many countries that want to sink dollars or bitcoins. Satan wants to control all crypto currencies like bitcoin. Bitcoin as an important part of the crypto currency crypto is supported by all crypto-crypto as king of all kings. The bad impact of bitcoin is dominated by the Devil then the apocalypse and technology will be destroyed instantly, start back as before. Cool
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:09:27 AM

It looks like part 3 has just been released. Here, in the second part illustrated, that bitcoin and altcoin are quite influential to try to bury the dollar. Then the second part was told that the death of the dollar and the destruction of the bank dragged all the coins to the same grave as the buried money.
And in the third part, it is illustrated that after the death of the dollar and the destruction of banks, bitcoin and all altcoins are overshadowed by horned creatures.
Are these horned creatures taxed by the government? Because once they lose the bank and the dollar, the government can lose a lot of financial income.
buttonmc

Activity: 277

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:09:10 AM

great work. Somebody can watch on it and think that is a true, it is a future but as for me it is only art, nothing else
Crypto vs Metals (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:45:38 PM

If I think the illustration on the artwork, Where at the end of his bank and other financial institutions will lose competitiveness with Cryptocurrency . But not easily to bury in the sense of replacing the fiat money completely. It is only a work of art, but it can also be interpreted as a prediction in the future where Cryptocurrency such as Latium will be at the peak.

Great interpretation, btw we have released a new part to the series and you can check it on the first post.

arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:11:45 PM

I love the artwork, it's really smart and looks really good but in reality, it's still not possible to replace the fiat with cryptocurrency because there are still many problems facing crypto today. It is very difficult especially for us to see how bitcoin falls somewhat but still many of us believe that sooner or later it will rise again in the years to come. All we can do is trust it and keep investing. Such people who draw such artworks inspire me that I am not the only one who believes but there are also many people who are willing to invest with bitcoin, so let's move on and we develop together. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: