Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:38:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNM] SONM // NEXT 10X  (Read 192 times)
Silm (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:24:09 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 07:18:02 PM by Silm

Hello community, I'm new to bitcointalk but in crypto I've been 2 years. I made this account because I want to document the challenge of winning 10x in one currency. The challenge is for all those who want to join, especially for people who are new to crypto. To clarify my English is not very good, since it is not my native language, sorry for the mistakes that my writing may have.

Let's go to the challenge, win 10x in crypto is not luck or chance, on the contrary, it is a lot of work, dedication and hours of research. The first thing you should do is identify a currency that is in a pre-pumping position or in an accumulation period, then check the news or updates that you will have in the coming months and analyze all its technical elements (supply, distribution of wallets) , marketcap, etc). Every currency that has an explosive and exponential growth of 10x or more, always has a period of accumulation where the first adopters buy, the developers and some whale that suppresses the price for months to buy cheap. The price explosion is produced by a news that acts as a catalyst and driver of the price, that is the moment where the market realizes the importance of the currency and is creating the hype that can last for weeks or months.

The real money in crypto is created by first reaching a coin, just worry about being a first adopter and you will be rich. The opportunity to arrive first now you have it with SONM

BECAUSE SONM WILL BE 10X FROM HERE

1.- TA: Sonm is a currency that is in accumulation since entering the market in July 2017. Last year while the whole market grew 100x or more, Sonm made a discreet 6x, if we take its minimum of 700 sats and its maximum of 4700 sats in binance. The space it has to grow is very large, had large spikes in volume which indicates large purchases.

2.- FA: Here are the most important foundations and that they act as catalysts.

a) Between May 14 and 16 the Consensus will be held in New York, this is the most influential event in the Blockchain industry and has historically marked an increase in the price of Bitcoin and all the projects participating in the call. This year Sonm is the main sponsor and they participate as speakers. They will have high press and marketing coverage, in addition to the exposure they will have in large investors and venture capital funds. As an anecdote all sponsors last year were 100X (Ripple, Eos, Iota).
b) June: Livenet will be released, an anticipated version of the Mainnet and will be specialized in cryptographic projects for network mining through fog computing. Tests have already been done with mining ZCash, Monero and Ethereum, taking advantage of all the advantages of the SONM network.
c) June: It will be announced how many tokens will be needed to buy and enable a Masternode. All the necessary information will be delivered.
d) August: Finally the complete Mainnet will be released.

* Bonus Track: A few days ago Operation A finished (https://blog.sonm.io/operation-a-announcement-731107dc3390), a series of tests that the team had with hardware suppliers from around the world to test a new Potential use case. The team has not provided details but rumors indicate that they have been working together with Telegram for an association, since the messaging network could use the SONM network to avoid IP blocking by the Russian government.

3.- Technical data
- What is SONM: SONM is a decentralized fog supercomputer around the world for general purpose computing, from site hosting to scientific calculations. The SONM company is an effective way to solve a global problem, creating a decentralized and multipurpose computing power market.
- Innovation: They have implemented their own Sidechan in the Ethereum network so that there are no network saturation problems. This implementation is unique and anticipates the work that ETH is doing with Plasma.
- Market: Seeks to get a market share of cloud services, such as those provided by Google or Amazon.
- Accumulation period: 10 months.
- Current Marketcap: 112 MM (Ranking 152 CMC)
- Supply: 359,600,000
- ATH: $ 1 (0.00005 BTC)

The growth that SONM will have will be explosive and will surpass its previous ATH, it is a medium term race, from now until the mainnet launches in August, for those that enter and sustain they can reap good profits. As news comes out, I will be updating this post with prices and targets.

If you see SONM in the first places do not say that we do not warn you, strong hands and we'll see you on the moon !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:27:59 PM

sonm is great project, or i can i said this is a silent giant in crypto world
i do believe if SONM will grow in this years but about 5x not 10x

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Silm (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:24:35 PM

SONM leaving the accumulation zone, will follow the pattern of all the great rally (Example $nano $xrb). The catalyst will be your participation in #consensus2018. Get on the train now, any purchase under ath (5k) is cheap. I LOVE MY SONM

Yesterday's price was 3.2k
Today's price is 3.7k
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:44:00 PM

SONM was one of the great project of 2017, it is rising now. I don't doubt at all about if it will make 10x. Such projects will even rise more than expected because of many shit projects.

vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

Any chance of $2?
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

I don' think this project would delivered on its promise, I bought the tokens at around 4ksat per token and the tokens has spend more time below the price than above. It is good that some people bought it low and i could have then but just don't see how the team want to push forward this project because they are very bad with promotion and marketing. I don't know what they are doing with the fund they collected from ICO
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:54:35 PM

Any chance of $2?
If from today price that $2 is less than x10. That's why it can be more than $2. I follow SONM from ICO. Yes, I have some doubts in the summer-autumn '17 about project life. But from this time Sonm make giant step to success! I think we will see growth only further

Silm (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:00:05 PM

Any chance of $2?
If from today price that $2 is less than x10. That's why it can be more than $2. I follow SONM from ICO. Yes, I have some doubts in the summer-autumn '17 about project life. But from this time Sonm make giant step to success! I think we will see growth only further

Of course, 1 billion marketcap will break it for sure at the end of consensus. We are going to the first places, sonm is giant, the smart money of the venture capital will enter into a consensus
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:04:41 PM

i would definitely welcome that, been holding for a year soon Shocked

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:16:59 PM

SONM is one of the projects that can not reach its true value..They have a very successful project and a very good team..They had a nice rise yesterday..May be 5x for the end of the year.
Silm (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:59:19 PM

I don' think this project would delivered on its promise, I bought the tokens at around 4ksat per token and the tokens has spend more time below the price than above. It is good that some people bought it low and i could have then but just don't see how the team want to push forward this project because they are very bad with promotion and marketing. I don't know what they are doing with the fund they collected from ICO

I regret that you bought in 4k, I happened recently to buy Spacechain when it came to the market in 3k in January and I had to leave with many losses, that project has had an incredible FUD, with many criticisms for its poor marketing and development. I still believe in Spacechain, have the best crypto CTO (Jeff Garzik) and the best angel investor in Silicon Valley (Tim Draper).

What I learned with Spacechain is that every project has its time and period of maturation, it is the valley of death as they are called in startups, if you overcome it, it is because you survived. And by the way Sonm survived that valley, they focused on what really should matter, which is to develop a product. They already have it and will present an advance next Monday, at the most influential blockchain conference, where 100k USD was spent to be the official sponsors.

I have no doubt that the real promotion and marketing will start now, this team works with professionalism.
Hogomo

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:28:44 AM

Im personally bullish af on Sonm. Undervalued project that has been pretty stable and somewhat under the radar in 2017. Consensus will be a huge marketing opportunity to bring huge exposure to Sonm. EOS was the title sponsor last year and look what happened; although it took a while. I waited some time to invest but the time seems right.

Ichimoku has been showing strong bullish signals. I think its time, volume is increasing significantly. Solid idea and competitors such as Golem are about 4.5x right there. Im shooting for 5x but as we all know anything can happen.
hcma13

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:58:04 AM

SONM WILL BE 5X-10X FROM HERE ! Go to moon
Crypto60563

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:23:21 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 05:40:17 PM by Crypto60563

I regret that you bought in 4k, I happened recently to buy Spacechain when it came to the market in 3k in January and I had to leave with many losses, that project has had an incredible FUD, with many criticisms for its poor marketing and development. I still believe in Spacechain, have the best crypto CTO (Jeff Garzik) and the best angel investor in Silicon Valley (Tim Draper).

What I learned with Spacechain is that every project has its time and period of maturation, it is the valley of death as they are called in startups, if you overcome it, it is because you survived. And by the way Sonm survived that valley, they focused on what really should matter, which is to develop a product. They already have it and will present an advance next Monday, at the most influential blockchain conference, where 100k USD was spent to be the official sponsors.

I have no doubt that the real promotion and marketing will start now, this team works with professionalism.

Very thoughtful, and very true
I have been hodling SONM, following the SONM team, and the token news on all social media channels on almost daily basis, fort almost a year now. I met Igor and discussed in detail all aspects of the SONM project, for over 3 hours, in a 1 on 1 setting in silicon valley. Initially, I wanted to hold on to my SONM tokens till about $10, but now with the masternodes coming up, I feel that investing in SONM might probably turn out to be the best investing/professional move of my life. I am 100% into SONM - Thats why I have been following SONM sooooo closely - it's team, technology, marketing, operations, social media channels, etc etc. No one is stopping me from dumping all my SONM tokens and moving into some other token if I find a better investing option- but very frankly, I can't find any better project. Even if I find something of better value, I'll probably invest with additional fiat, but I'll never let go of my SONM bounty Smiley
Silm (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:54:09 PM

Every time more consensus is spoken on twitter. When the attendees see that SONM is the title sponsor and with such a low marketcap, the fomo will flood to sonm. Many strong hands, that's another indicator of explosive price increases
Silm (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:21:23 PM

Consensus was finished and Sonm team delivered the amount needed for a masternodes, in addition I confirm the next dates for the delivery of your platform

Testnet 30 May
Crypto IaaS Livenet 30 June
GN IaaS Livenet August
Over 50 companies waiting to use SONM
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:30:28 PM

I am one of the lonely guys that kept calling SONM its one of the best projects of last year.
It will hit around 2 dollars in 6 months to year time. I am holding it ever since I got it..
Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:02:57 PM

I already have 10x on this one, but I'm waiting for more in the future.
Development is also a big factor for the price.

kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:24:39 PM

Very interesting and promising project. I think that now the price is very good to buy, I am sure of a good growth before the end of the year.

[/center]
pydev7

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:10:32 PM

One of the best project of 2018... sleeping giant for sure.
Awesome team and vision of fog computing, live net is near, we can expect serious partnership & exchanges after live net release Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: